Found Safe TX - Lili Griffith, 14, & Lulu Bandera-Magret, 7, Round Rock, 30 Dec 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
imo, given what we now know, I believe that the monster struck up a relationship with the daughter when she was at her dad's, and then he worked his way into their home.
I would like a clear time line of when things happened, but have not found much to go on.
Hoping that more friends/family come forward with info, as LE deems it appropriate.
I'm honestly getting confused now. I thought TM moved into the duplex with her at least a couple of months ago, but someone else recently said it was December.

I also thought that the boyfriend had been one of two people who notified LE, but now it appears that they were actually no longer together.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

This is the first I've heard that the boyfriend had gone to NYC with Tonya. Everything I have seen on her FB indicated a solo trip. Do you have evidence he was there? Thanks in advance

It's been all over this thread starting a few pages back that there are photos on her FB of Tonya, the girls and the boyfriend being in NYC together.

Cat bus? I'm assuming the mean the Catbus from My Neighbor Totoro, a classic Japanese animated movie (kinda like a Disney movie, if I had to make a comparison):

attachment.php

Similar images come up with a Google search for 'catbus car sticker' if y'all want further examples.
Man, I wish this detail were highlighted A LOT sooner. My kids spot geek-references from a thousand miles away and REMEMBER them. I guarantee you -- if more people were aware the car sticker was a MNT reference, that vehicle wouldn't get very far without somebody recognizing it and reporting it right away.

My kids still talk about geek stickers they've seen years ago, in other cities and states.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

imo, given what we now know, I believe that the monster struck up a relationship with the daughter when she was at her dad's, and then he worked his way into their home.
I would like a clear time line of when things happened, but have not found much to go on.
Hoping that more friends/family come forward with info, as LE deems it appropriate.
I could be way off base but. I cannot help but wonder how close the bio dad and TM are? Why hasn't bio dad made a plea for the return?

I live in Round Rock and unless I've missed it...the dad has said nothing

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

It's been all over this thread starting a few pages back that there are photos on her FB of Tonya, the girls and the boyfriend being in NYC together.
The girls weren't in NY with her

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I could be way off base but. I cannot help but wonder how close the bio dad and TM are? Why hasn't bio dad made a plea for the return?

:welcome:

There's disagreement on it. There is a girl in one photo that looks just like Lulu to me, but sleuthing by others has me questioning that now.

There's disagreement on it. There is a girl in one photo that looks just like Lulu to me, but sleuthing by others has me questioning that now.

Ive read info that says they weren't. Im gonna message an admin to see if I can post it

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I don't understand not hearing from any family of these girls either.

I was away for the presser so thanks, Beth11311 and Midge Montana for posting the details! I'm still catching up but what I've read from y'all so far is deeply disturbing!

Big take away:

-Terry professed his love for Tonya
-Friend expressed concern regarding her own daughter staying over at her friend Lili’s house because of the bad vibe she got from Terry

Ashley Banfield cut the guest off too many times to get much else, unfortunately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I started having "prickly" thoughts this afternoon after reading that Tonya's friend was uncomfortable about Miles living with her and the girls. I'm not going to go there yet but it's starting to feel bad... :(

Anyway, I'm gonna finish reading posts. Hopefully this will end well but I'm kinda losing hope...

The Trinidad sighting was on Saturday the 30th. That transcript is from last night so that would put them in the Texas panhandle area sometime on either 12/31 or January 1st or January 2nd based on that transcript being from last night's (Tuesday) show. LE may not be confident enough to specify a location or it is misdirection.

Wait wait let’s focus on this a bit more! Trinidad sighting was on 12/30. If they were in the Texas panhandle on 12/31, 1/1 or 1/2 then why in the world are they saying that they believe that they’re still in southern Colorado?? I’m so confused. Colorado, to Texas, and back again??

I'm honestly getting confused now. I thought TM moved into the duplex with her at least a couple of months ago, but someone else recently said it was December.

I also thought that the boyfriend had been one of two people who notified LE, but now it appears that they were actually no longer together.

I have not seen anything that says when TM moved in with TB but neighbor said when interviewed they moved in about a month ago - I guess he could have been living with her in the prior home.

I'm not sure if she was with the boyfriend still or not but the first info out said he was the second person to call for a welfare check and that he called Saturday evening. It's at the beginning of this thread - coworker called first that morning.

I'm so confused at this point. At least HLN is focusing on these two little girls.

There is some unofficial GOOD news in the Trinidad Chronicle News on FB. Read the comments.

I have not seen anything that says when TM moved in with TB but neighbor said when interviewed they moved in about a month ago - I guess he could have been living with her in the prior home.

I'm not sure if she was with the boyfriend still or not but the first info out said he was the second person to call for a welfare check and that he called Saturday evening. It's at the beginning of this thread - coworker called first that morning.

OK, so we still don't know if it was her long time boyfriend or a new guy. She is no longer friends with the long term boyfriend on Facebook and he is listed as single. She last referred to him in early August on her Facebook page.

IMO she went to NY alone. She took a ton of pictures and there are two questionable pics. She seemed to take tons of pictures of the kids and bf to post/document activities regularly and there aren't any. None of the posts reference anyone but herself also.

Yes also wasn't it mentioned the last the girls were seen was 12/31/17 but they haven't said who verified that they saw them. I'm wondering if there's more camera footage out there or verified sighting or if the news got timelines wrong.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

There is some unofficial GOOD news in the Trinidad Chronicle News on FB. Read the comments.

:please: Please let these comments be true!

Wow... if this is true, and comments are still speculation here, it would be GREAT news. Let's just say that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr