Found Safe TX - Lili Griffith, 14, & Lulu Bandera-Magret, 7, Round Rock, 30 Dec 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a post on the chronicle FB page that found the car. Just follow the comment trail. Thank goodness! I could cry with joy.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

OK, so we still don't know if it was her long time boyfriend or a new guy. She is no longer friends with the long term boyfriend on Facebook and he is listed as single. She last referred to him in early August on her Facebook page.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

The neighbors interview said "new guy" is one she moved in with about a month ago. He said he told him they were married and raising a niece and had adopted a child and did he need a babysitter?! I don't have the link but it's several pages back with his interview. It's all so confusing but I believe it is correct that long term boyfriend is the one that called for the welfare check Saturday night as TM def didn't call it in!! I agree that they don't seem to have been together in a while by looks of facebook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my God! So many emotions. I do not think that I will be able sleep until they extradite him back here to TX.

The neighbors interview said "new guy" is one she moved in with about a month ago. He said he told him they were married and raising a niece and had adopted a child and did he need a babysitter?! I don't have the link but it's several pages back with his interview. It's all so confusing but I believe it is correct that long term boyfriend is the one that called for the welfare check Saturday night as TM def didn't call it in!! I agree that they don't seem to have been together in a while by looks of facebook.

I meant a different unknown person she may have been seeing. Perhaps her and long term boyfriend were patching things up, though.

Oh my God! So many emotions. I do not think that I will be able sleep until they extradite him back here to TX.
He better get locked up for good this time. He's gotten away with so much.

What great news - Made my night I've been so worried for them! Now may he never be free again.

The Trinidad Chronicles FB is reporting that TM is in custody and the two girls are with the Trinidad Police Department! Hallelujah!

Jumping with joy those precious girls are safe!.

"Police say Terry Miles is in custody and the girls are safe."

NO WAY. Oh my gosh I have chills, I am so so happy right now! I didn’t think it would end like this! Joy joy joy!

Regarding the comments around getting conned, background checks, etc......for those who were around on Monday I seem to recall it being very hard to find anything about this guy. We were sleuthing through the bizarre Facebook page and googling the hell out of him, everyone who knew him, and their dogs. We weren't even willing to spend $20 to see what the county had, afraid it would come up a parking ticket. It wasn't until you went back to California and with the good fortune of SB County (God Bless you, SB!) having open and accessible records that we started piecing things together. Even then, I'd imagine his story is it was a set-up.....consensual sex, she seduced him, started a row, she hit him first and he barely pushed her back and she called the cops. All the other stuff with the daughter in Cali is only because we started looking into the woman (not him). So, it's not as easy and googling someone to find out. That was a lot of hours and people digging.

And there was no paper trail on my coo-coo bird when I met him. He's got one now in more than one county, so I'm assuming the folks who associate with him now didn't bother to check the county clerk's office.

Point is: it's not always as easy as googling someone. Especially if they DO NOT want you to know.
this!!!!!!

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

I'm hoping Texas courts give him the sentencing he's deserved for so long! Time for justice! He needs to be off the streets for good!

Oh I just want to hug all of you (is that weird?)!! Now, to find out the rest of the story. I hope these girls have another loving, supportive person in their life who will take them in and get them the therapy/support and kindness they will need after this whole ordeal...

I am thrilled they were found safe, but hope they did not see their mom murdered, and that he has not been putting them through seven stages of hell....Please let them be safe and OKAY.....IMHO.

It seems the Amber Alert worked.

I'm so glad the girls were found safe.

SO happy to read the girls are safe! :skip::skip:

I hope they lock him up and throw away the key this time. :behindbar

Thank God they were found alive as my mind went to many dark places while waiting for news. Now let the healing begin for these two precious girls.....they have a long road ahead of them.

Well done LE and to all who reported the tips!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow