Found Safe TX - Lili Griffith, 14, & Lulu Bandera-Magret, 7, Round Rock, 30 Dec 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hallelujah. What a relief.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you follow the FB comments to a persons page(and look at the comments within their status) you will see what allegedly got him caught. Quite interesting.

YES!!!!!!!!!! That's what I'm talkin' 'bout!!!! Group hug!!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I wonder WHEN this case was opened?
Is he charged with it or is it being investigated?

Also, have to wonder if the victim in that case is Lilli?
If the recent reports on HLN from the friend are true maybe the "relationship" started in Louisiana before they moved to Texas?
Just what stood out to me catching up on the thread.
I'm still behind in the thread but this literally JUMPED out at me when I read it upthread. I'm glad you caught it, as well.

And I've probably embarrassed myself for posting while still about 100 posts back.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Oh I just want to hug all of you (is that weird?)!! Now, to find out the rest of the story. I hope these girls have another loving, supportive person in their life who will take them in and get them the therapy/support and kindness they will need after this whole ordeal...

Not weird! I yelled "YES they caught him & the girls are safe" at the top if my lungs & threw my hands in the air, my husband looked over at me like I had lost my mind:blushing:. I think if you were here or anyone else following this case I would've hugged you too!

A very huge kudos to you- you kept saying that you didn't think he would kill them, and you were correct, in spite of taking some heavy duty flack on here the last couple of days for sticking to your guns!

I for one am very grateful that you are correct {as I know you as well as everyone else feels the same, too!} You were right on with this case- nice job!

I was wondering if he might have been in touch with Lili's father and perhaps he pleaded with Terry to release the girls or not hurt them?

A very huge kudos to you- you kept saying that you didn't think he would kill them, and you were correct, in spite of taking some heavy duty flack on here the last couple of days for sticking to your guns!

I for one am very grateful that you are correct {as I know you as well as everyone else feels the same, too!} You were right on with this case- nice job!

I was wondering if he might have been in touch with Lili's father and perhaps he pleaded with Terry to release the girls or not hurt them?
According to the Round Rock Chief in the press conference a tip was received that the car was driving down a road and a deputy came upon them and then Terry Miles started to drive erratically and the deputy waited for backup before initiating a traffic stop and Terry Miles gave up without incident. The girls are safe but have been taken to the hospital for evaluation.

I'm shocked - did not expect this outcome. Good reminder to never lose hope.

Now the real work begins. I pray these poor girls will have a kind-hearted person to help them as they attempt to make a new normal.

My theory is the new case in LA is due to the 14 yr old, Mom found out about it and confronted him, and it went south from there. My theory/opinion only.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I'll say what I'm finding on FB, assuming no names is not breaking the rules?

They were driving up a mountain toward Cuchara, CO (assume on Hwy 12). A man and his wife were behind them and he was "driving funny" and certainly wasn't from around there (have I mentioned how much Coloradans hate our Texas plates? hee hee). They got home and saw it on TV and realized it was that car and called it in. In the meantime, he apparently also went to their neighbors (!!!!) and asked to use the bathroom (no word on whether they let him/them in).

I'll say this: he was headed out into a very remote area and national park. If he had to stop to ask to use a bathroom it doesn't sound like he had anywhere to go. This may have been just in the nick of time?

I could swear that reporter said that "their father said" Miles had an inappropriate relationship with the girls. Did anyone else catch that? Sometimes the reporter's questions are hard to hear.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

If you follow the FB comments to a persons page(and look at the comments within their status) you will see what allegedly got him caught. Quite interesting.

I don't follow. Who's page? I only saw one comment under The Trinidad Chronicle. Is that what you're talking about?

I could swear that reporter said that "their father said" Miles had an inappropriate relationship with the girls. Did anyone else catch that? Sometimes the reporter's questions are hard to hear.

The reporter did say that, but the Chief was unable to confirm it. I wonder why the Father did not report it.

I don't follow. Who's page? I only saw one comment under The Trinidad Chronicle. Is that what you're talking about?

Go up one story and follow those comments

So glad Lulu and Lili are safe.

Honestly, I was expecting a terrible outcome and I'm curious to hear details as they come out, but for now I'm glad to hear this news. So sorry for the loss of their mother. This never should have happened! TM should've been behind bars long before tonight.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I'll say what I'm finding on FB, assuming no names is not breaking the rules?

They were driving up a mountain toward Cuchara, CO (assume on Hwy 12). A man and his wife were behind them and he was "driving funny" and certainly wasn't from around there (have I mentioned how much Coloradans hate our Texas plates? hee hee). They got home and saw it on TV and realized it was that car and called it in. In the meantime, he apparently also went to their neighbors (!!!!) and asked to use the bathroom (no word on whether they let him/them in).

I'll say this: he was headed out into a very remote area and national park. If he had to stop to ask to use a bathroom it doesn't sound like he had anywhere to go. This may have been just in the nick of time?

If you read that guy's page, he comments that they felt it was off, but he says they didn't call it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr