Found Safe TX - Lili Griffith, 14, & Lulu Bandera-Magret, 7, Round Rock, 30 Dec 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reporter did say that, but the Chief was unable to confirm it. I wonder why the Father did not report it.
And we can't assume it was Lili's father. Lulu may have told her father something that concerned him.

I wonder who these girls will live with and if they will be separated if they have different fathers.

ETA - I'm a little sad, thinking about that.

It is wonderful when the Amber Alert system, in coordination with citizens who know their community, works.
So glad the girls are in safe arms tonight.
Let the healing journey begin.

A very huge kudos to you- you kept saying that you didn't think he would kill them, and you were correct, in spite of taking some heavy duty flack on here the last couple of days for sticking to your guns!

I for one am very grateful that you are correct {as I know you as well as everyone else feels the same, too!} You were right on with this case- nice job!

I was wondering if he might have been in touch with Lili's father and perhaps he pleaded with Terry to release the girls or not hurt them?

Thank you Steelslady, you're very kind. I was right about him not harming them, I hope I'm also right that he didn't take them to abuse them.

On your speculation, that's a very good possibility or maybe dad was texting him, reassuring him that he understood his plight, played the "buddies in arms" scenario: "Man, I know you didn't hurt Tanya on purpose, I know how crazy she can make you. She just pushes and pushes until you snap, I don't blame you man, you lost it. How are the girls? You know bro you really need to let them go, if you let them go somewhere than you can take off, will be easier to hide." Those kinds of messages. This may also explain why dad never made any public statements. I imagine LE would have advised him to avoid the media so that he didn't trip up or get caught off guard with a loaded question from a reporter.

A local reporter just said the Round Rock police will be on a flight tonight to Colorado to question him. And she said the girls are with CPS and will be taken to a hospital to be evaluated. So happy they were found!

The reporter did say that, but the Chief was unable to confirm it. I wonder why the Father did not report it.

Could that have been one of the calls to the police about a domestic dispute?

These poor babies don't even have their Momma to go home to after this terrible days-long ordeal.
Wishing them strength and, somehow, comfort.

I'll say what I'm finding on FB, assuming no names is not breaking the rules?

They were driving up a mountain toward Cuchara, CO (assume on Hwy 12). A man and his wife were behind them and he was "driving funny" and certainly wasn't from around there (have I mentioned how much Coloradans hate our Texas plates? hee hee). They got home and saw it on TV and realized it was that car and called it in. In the meantime, he apparently also went to their neighbors (!!!!) and asked to use the bathroom (no word on whether they let him/them in).

I'll say this: he was headed out into a very remote area and national park. If he had to stop to ask to use a bathroom it doesn't sound like he had anywhere to go. This may have been just in the nick of time?

Or maybe he went to the neighbors hoping no one was home and was going to steal food / money. He had to be running low if he couldn't use credit or bank cards. And they were home so he asked to use the bathroom so as not to raise suspicion.

Go up one story and follow those comments

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

A direct result of the Amber Alert. Awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you Steelslady, you're very kind. I was right about him not harming them, I hope I'm also right that he didn't take them to abuse them.

On your speculation, that's a very good possibility or maybe dad was texting him, reassuring him that he understood his plight, played the "buddies in arms" scenario: "Man, I know you didn't hurt Tanya on purpose, I know how crazy she can make you. She just pushes and pushes until you snap, I don't blame you man, you lost it. How are the girls? You know bro you really need to let them go, if you let them go somewhere than you can take off, will be easier to hide." Those kinds of messages. This may also explain why dad never made any public statements. I imagine LE would have advised him to avoid the media so that he didn't trip up or get caught off guard with a loaded question from a reporter.

That's exactly the scenario that I was thinking of- that perhaps he tried to talk him out of harming them.

What has me curious about this whole thing is they say in almost every article that their mother's death was "suspicious". I wonder exactly what that means. You would think that if she was murdered, they would have stated that from the beginning {I believe eventually they did say she was murdered, or perhaps I read it here and it just stuck in my head}. What would be deemed "suspicious" as opposed to "murdered"?

I'm so glad they are both alive. We still don't know if they were sexually assaulted, witnessed the murder, or what they went through these last four days. I just pray they will be truly ok. I was reading about another girl who was abducted and raped, along with her brother, and she became addicted to drugs later. I hope our system can do a good job at helping them with the aftermath.

Just some more info; so happy it ended this way http://www.katc.com/story/37186979/round-rock-abduction-suspects-violent-criminal-history-led-to-few-prosecutions-in-calcasieu[/url]

This is a really good compilation, thanks for finding/sharing it.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

That's exactly the scenario that I was thinking of- that perhaps he tried to talk him out of harming them.

What has me curious about this whole thing is they say in almost every article that their mother's death was "suspicious". I wonder exactly what that means. You would think that if she was murdered, they would have stated that from the beginning {I believe eventually they did say she was murdered, or perhaps I read it here and it just stuck in my head}. What would be deemed "suspicious" as opposed to "murdered"?

I posted a ways back that LE said it was suspicious because it was "obviously not a natural cause of death." That's all they would say. (From HLN interview with LE)

Is there a WS thread for the woman who's murder he was suspected to have been involved with?

Just some more info; so happy it ended this way http://www.katc.com/story/37186979/round-rock-abduction-suspects-violent-criminal-history-led-to-few-prosecutions-in-calcasieu[/url]

This is an excellent article.

Is there a WS thread for the woman who's murder he was suspected to have been involved with?

Not that I can find.

A local reporter just said the Round Rock police will be on a flight tonight to Colorado to question him. And she said the girls are with CPS and will be taken to a hospital to be evaluated. So happy they were found!
Great news.......!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members