TX TX - Lina Sardar Khil, 3, last seen on playground @ apartment complex, San Antonio, 20 Dec 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The family spokesperson who made the statement about Lina "no longer being in San Antonio, much less Texas".
Made that statement in response to the reporter's question about volunteer searches/how can our viewers help.

From the YouTube video link above.
Reporter - 2:57
the search efforts are you know we just
2:58
saw a video from a few months ago with
3:00
so many people were um you know
3:02
volunteering to help are
3:04
you helping find additional volunteers
3:06
how can our viewers help the family this
3:08
morning
Family Spokesman - 3:09
well at this point they don't believe
3:11
that she's in san antonio anymore um
3:13
much less texas so we we have not we've
3:17
halted those search efforts a lot of it
3:20
has just been getting the word out
3:22
wearing pins keeping signs up making
3:25
sure that the public is aware you know

Is "they" the family? Earlier the spokesman said LE is not keeping in touch with the family anymore. So IMO "they" is referring to the family and referencing why volunteer searches are no longer happening. The family doesn't think Lina is in Texas anymore.

It would be nice if the reporter contacted LE and asked them for their statement on that subject. But she likely wouldn't get a direct answer.
Pamela is credible and her group works with law enforcement...hmmm....

I was surprised to learn that San Antonio is the 7th most populous city in the U.S. That's a little misleading because that's only the city proper. The metropolitan area would rank 21st.

Still, the 2021 population of the San Antonio metro area was estimated about 2.37 million. Knowing that it is that large makes think that there must be thousands of sexual predators within its environs.

It is halfway between Houston and Mexico but not especially close to either. Lina would not blend in easily in the U. S. or Mexico since she only speaks Pashto.

A local sex predator still seems like the most likely explanation, unfortunately. The perp could be anybody. I hope LE did a cell tower dump.

1663361153965.jpeg
Lina's case will be highlighted during In Pursuit with John Walsh at 8 p.m. on Wednesday, September 21, according to news release from the program. It will also be streamed the same day on Discovery Plus. John Walsh joins Investigation Discovery on their joint mission to track down fugitives on the run and find missing children.

The Islamic Center of San Antonio increased its reward for information leading to her return home to $250,000 in February. In addition to the center, San Antonio Crime Stoppers said it will give a guaranteed $50,000 reward, for this case only, for information resulting in the arrest or indictment of a suspect accused of any involvement in Lina's disappearance.

If you have information, call SAPD’s Missing Person’s Unit at 210-207-7660.

I was surprised to learn that San Antonio is the 7th most populous city in the U.S. That's a little misleading because that's only the city proper. The metropolitan area would rank 21st.

Still, the 2021 population of the San Antonio metro area was estimated about 2.37 million. Knowing that it is that large makes think that there must be thousands of sexual predators within its environs.

It is halfway between Houston and Mexico but not especially close to either. Lina would not blend in easily in the U. S. or Mexico since she only speaks Pashto.

A local sex predator still seems like the most likely explanation, unfortunately. The perp could be anybody. I hope LE did a cell tower dump.
Sorry about the late response:
Likely a local sex predator who has access to the apartment complex. Someone who is not on LE radar. There are lots of new people to the area in that small geographical area. I think the perp might be someone who lives nearby, but is fairly new to SA.

Just my two cents.

Sorry about the late response:
Likely a local sex predator who has access to the apartment complex. Someone who is not on LE radar. There are lots of new people to the area in that small geographical area. I think the perp might be someone who lives nearby, but is fairly new to SA.

Just my two cents.
Yes, the perp was probably someone who had a legitimate reason to be there. He might even live in that complex or an adjacent complex.

With a victim that young, I lean towards a younger perp. It could be someone in his 20s or early 30s, but I would not be surprised to find out that a teenager or even a pre-teen boy was the perp.

From Univision; translated by Google:

SEP 25, 2022
[...]

Lina survived a bomb attack in Afghanistan

Riaz Sardar Khil and his family had emigrated to the United States before.

During a family visit back to Afghanistan in August 2021, Lina survived a suicide bombing at Kabul airport, confirmed Pamela Allen, a family spokeswoman and founder of Eagles Flight Advocacy & Outreach, a civic organization that provides resources and support to refugee and low-income families.

Lina had fainted near the explosion, but managed to wake up and the family was taken back to San Antonio. Hundreds of Afghans and 13 U.S. soldiers were killed during the same attack, the newspaper reported.

In addition, the grandfather had died in a car bombing, Pamela shared with Univision 41.

A new clue: Lina Sardar Khil may have been spotted in Oklahoma

Allen also reported that Lina's family received a clue that they had possibly seen her in Oklahoma.

The search group involved Oklahoma police. However, Lina has not been found.

[...]

Previously, San Antonio Police Chief William McManus had told Univision 41 that "we are still, unfortunately, in the dark in this case."

Lina's case remains classified as "missing" for lack of evidence that the child has been abducted.

"We interviewed all the people who live in that apartment complex; plus, we've talked to all the people who live in two other apartment complexes on one side of that place," McManus said.

[...]

NOV 17, 2022
Eleven months. 335 days. Whatever the perspective of days, minutes, and seconds do not get lost on Riaz Sardar Khil. Neither is his focus on faith.

Family, friends, and advocates that support him are not planning to rally remembrance on Sunday, November 20, for the 4-year-old girl. Instead, there will be an observance for Lina on Tuesday, December 20, the one-year mark of her disappearance.

Through, translator Essa Yousafzai, Riaz Sardar Khil said he hadn't lost hope that his older child and only daughter would return home.

"Sooner or later, she's coming back...either today or tomorrow. He has that feeling that she is there," Sardar Khil said. "She's out there. She's going to return."

[...]

I am hoping with time passing that the children present during the time segment Lina went missing will be able to articulate what they saw, or know.

Amateur opinion and speculation
That's if they saw anything. One of my theories is that the other, slightly older children ran off and that Lina became isolated, which is what gave the perp the opportunity to make his move.

That's if they saw anything. One of my theories is tat the other, slightly older children ran off and that Lina became isolated, which is what gave the perp the opportunity to make his move.
That's entirely possible.
My theory is that more than a few people in that complex know what happened to the girl, but remain silent.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member