TX TX - Lina Sardar Khil Last Seen On Playground At Apartment Complex - San Antonio, Dec 2021 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That’s so close to the apartment complex where she vanished from. Looking at the picture from above. I have mixed feelings about it as in one hand I want her to be safe and found but other hand I want her family to have closure.

In this area, the police have surrounded an entire area at the back of a housing complex with a yellow ribbon and white shovels and sheets can also be seen on the floor.
SAPD releases new footage showing Lina Khil at playground before her disappearance

Pamela Allen, a local child advocate who has been a liaison for the family after her disappearance, told KSAT that she was present at a meeting Wednesday evening between SAPD and Khil’s father.

The two-hour-long meeting preceded the search at the apartment complex.

Allen also posted about the meeting on Facebook Wednesday night.

“Today was a long, informative meeting with SAPD and FBI. The meeting encompassed information on behalf of the missing young girl from Afghanistan, Lina Sardar Khil who was abducted here in San Antonio. It was intense and still heart wrenching. Bottom line, we are not any closer to Lina’s discovery. As I sat next to Riaz, his frustration could be felt. There are just so many emotions that go through this families’ hearts. Unbelievable how one family could possess the courage that they have walking into each day without their child,” she wrote.

Police are searching a wooded area in Northwest San Antonio after receiving a tip in the Lina Sardar Khil case. The 3-year-old disappeared in 2021.
Police are searching a wooded area in Northwest San Antonio after receiving a tip in the Lina Sardar Khil case
Guzman gave few details about the search other than they received the tip early Thursday morning.

tip lead to this search. the search location is so close to her complex and searches were done so quickly the day of her disappearance. I have to believe that area was thoroughly searched. If she is found here makes me lean more toward abduction and foul play than her wandering off alone and getting lost.

for some reason, I think this may be the search that leads to Lina. Don't know whether to pray it does or it doesn't.

tip lead to this search. the search location is so close to her complex and searches were done so quickly the day of her disappearance. I have to believe that area was thoroughly searched. If she is found here makes me lean more toward abduction and foul play than her wandering off alone and getting lost.

for some reason, I think this may be the search that leads to Lina. Don't know whether to pray it does or it doesn't.
So there was a two hour meeting on Wednesday night at the apartment complex where she was last seen in 2021... And then Thursday morning a tip came in and the search began right away?

Do I have that timing right?

Very interesting. I haven't heard of other recent meetings. It appears the meeting was open to community (at least some) and it appears the tip came in shortly after the meeting (within hours). Coincidence? Someone from meeting submitted tip? Appears LE is taking the tip very seriously.

All MOO.

Praying for beautiful Lina and her loved ones.

Here is a screenshot of a tweet which mentions a press conference is coming from SAPD. Anyone see any details? Today? Timing?

The story linked to the tweet didn't mention press conference.

MOO

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240215-132550_X.jpg
    Screenshot_20240215-132550_X.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 16
interesting to me - they have a very specific finite area taped off with crime scene tape in the wooded area of the greenway. they also have taped off a shed on the edge of the greenway.

So either the tip was very specific as to location or they have narrowed a larger search of the area to a more specific area of interest. JMO

Father and police are saying the same thing, they have no info, this Advocate lady keeps saying they are looking specifically for a body , I kind of wish she would just provide the same info as police and dad, don't want to see TMI out there, affecting a case.

A resident also told KSAT they saw officers at the greenway on Wednesday night with someone wearing what appeared to be a jail jumpsuit.
wow. from your link:

Guzman said they received the tip early Thursday but Allen said the tip came in on Wednesday night. A resident also told KSAT they saw officers at the greenway on Wednesday night with someone wearing what appeared to be a jail jumpsuit.
---------------------------------
Makes you wonder what came first the tip or the meeting? did they get a tip on Wednesday and call a meeting with parents to give them a heads up of what they'd been tipped about and the fact they'd be searching?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back