TX TX - Lina Sardar Khil Last Seen On Playground At Apartment Complex - San Antonio, Dec 2021 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Lina's parents have been asking for a meeting with Chief William McManus for months. On this anniversary they are asking for a new investigator on their daughter's case. They also want the FBI to meet with them and give them an update on their child.

"I remember Lina every day. She comes to my mind, in my heart. She's my heart. I will never forget her. She will be always in my heart," said Riaz.

The father and mother recently were shown sketches of two men an eyewitness claimed to have seen with Lina. One was African and the other was Afghan. Riaz says he doesn't know the African man and that the Afghan man had nothing to do with his daughter's disappearance.

They can't get an appt with the Chief? my goodness, and the news of a sketch, interesting.

In the recent video that was released, the ex fbi agent seems to think she kinda knew the people that lured her away. Going to look for link

Lina's parents have been asking for a meeting with Chief William McManus for months. On this anniversary they are asking for a new investigator on their daughter's case. They also want the FBI to meet with them and give them an update on their child.

"I remember Lina every day. She comes to my mind, in my heart. She's my heart. I will never forget her. She will be always in my heart," said Riaz.

The father and mother recently were shown sketches of two men an eyewitness claimed to have seen with Lina. One was African and the other was Afghan. Riaz says he doesn't know the African man and that the Afghan man had nothing to do with his daughter's disappearance.

Interesting---So the FBI seem to think they have a lead on someone---an Afghan man, that the father apparently knew ?

[I assume he knew him because he claims that Afghani man had nothing to do with Lina going missing.]

And now the family wants a new detective put on their case. At least things seem to be happening behind the scenes.

Interesting---So the FBI seem to think they have a lead on someone---an Afghan man, that the father apparently knew ?

[I assume he knew him because he claims that Afghani man had nothing to do with Lina going missing.]

And now the family wants a new detective put on their case. At least things seem to be happening behind the scenes.
Someone in the apartments was arrested for child *advertiser censored* in the fall of 2022. (9 months after she went missing)
I believe it was someone they knew.
It's in the previous thread. We're not supposed to sleuth, because there is no indication that it is related to Lina.

MOO: Also, I watched the video and when they talked about the Afghan in the sketch, they knew him, but I got the impression they couldn't believe he would be capable of something like this. It's based on familiarity. But, you know how it goes......

Watching the video is different than reading the article.

___
I know, I know..I just want answers...MOO

Last edited:
Someone in the apartments was arrested for child *advertiser censored* in the fall of 2022. (9 months after she went missing)
I believe it was someone they knew.
It's in the previous thread. We're not supposed to sleuth, because there is no indication that it is related to Lina.

MOO: Also, I watched the video and when they talked about the Afghan in the sketch, they knew him, but I got the impression they couldn't believe he would be capable of something like this. It's based on familiarity. But, you know how it goes......

Watching the video is different than reading the article.

___
I know, I know..I just want answers...MOO
I am sure they'd never think their friend or neighbour would be capable of something like that---but people can be very good at hiding those kinds of dark secrets.

The police could be wrong, but they probably have some reason to believe it is a possibility. The good news is that there was supposedly a witness who saw Lina with the 2c men---so maybe she is alive and has been given to another family?

I always felt that it’s not stranger abduction but someone who knew her directly or indirectly like seeing her playing around the complex. Someone who lives there/ lived there or have friends or family in the complex. IMO

Oh gosh, while I wish desperately she was safe and sound somehwere, we all know that possibility was highly unlikely. If this is her, I hope at least the family is at peace being able to lay her to rest. And I also hope it means they have a POI and can give this family justice. :::sad:::

Question , what is the current name of the apartment complex Lina dissappeard from? the news is saying this area is a half a mile away, I see several apartments in the area, trying to also see if the time frame could suggest she wandered off on her own?

Question , what is the current name of the apartment complex Lina dissappeard from? the news is saying this area is a half a mile away, I see several apartments in the area, trying to also see if the time frame could suggest she wandered off on her own?
From fbi.gov
Lina Sardar Khil was last seen on the afternoon of December 20, 2021, at a playground at an apartment complex (Villas Del Cabo) located in vicinity of the 9400 block of Fredericksburg Road in San Antonio, Texas. She was last seen wearing a black jacket, a red dress, and black shoes. Lina has straight, shoulder-length hair.

Adding link

th
From fbi.gov
Lina Sardar Khil was last seen on the afternoon of December 20, 2021, at a playground at an apartment complex (Villas Del Cabo) located in vicinity of the 9400 block of Fredericksburg Road in San Antonio, Texas. She was last seen wearing a black jacket, a red dress, and black shoes. Lina has straight, shoulder-length hair.

Adding link
thank you

Ok, so if I am right the area circled has her complex and the area they are currently searching. Don' t know if I feel she could wander off, and surely they searched the wooded area on day of disappearance...1708019071315.png

The public information officer says that this search is in an area that he understands to have been searched previously. However, this search is based on a new tip that police received "early this morning." I would point out that LE can call anything a tip, from a person calling the tipline with information up to and including a confession from someone they are interrogating that is not corroborated yet. The officer declines to say if they know the identity of the person who provided this most recent tip.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back