TX TX - Lina Sardar Khil Last Seen On Playground At Apartment Complex - San Antonio, Dec 2021 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just learned about the case. First thought that immediately came to mind was that another refugee in the same area is responsible (JMO). Similar cases in Europe have occurred with this specific refugee population. Also, quite easy to draw a 3 year old girl (who doesn't speak English) away when you already know her language.

Pure speculation ofc. I could of course be very, very wrong. It's just a strong hunch though.
I tend to think this is quite likely. Monsters among us.....
I would not be surprised if it was someone she knew...

Her age has been discussed at length.
Yes, she was three and turned four a few weeks after her disappearance.
She was tall for her age.

SAN ANTONIO — A national nonprofit is offering assistance with a local missing child case. However, the San Antonio Police Department (SAPD) is only accepting limited help.

t’s been nearly three years since Lina Sardar Khil disappeared from a playground at her apartment complex in the 9400 block of Fredericksburg Road.

“What is just very daunting is looking at the fact that a national agency is asking to be involved in this case and that SAPD is shutting them down … and therefore not allowing the family to use their voice in this case,” Allen said.

NCMEC’s “Team Adam” is made up of retired law enforcement professionals with local, state and national experience. The group works with law enforcement departments on missing person cases to help vet leads, recommend investigation strategies, and offer equipment and resources.

SAPD denied assistance from Team Adam early on. A spokesperson for the department told KENS 5 they do not share sensitive information about any active missing person case with outside organizations and groups. This policy is meant to protect the integrity of their investigations, SAPD says.

More at link.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe