TX - *LOCATED* Barefoot woman seen on surveillance video, Montgomery County, 24 Aug 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As for opinions...I am foremost relieved and glad that the girl is identified and safe.

Even though I wasn’t hopeful, I think I speak for a lot of us when I say I’m the tiniest bit sad that the girl isn’t Caitlyn, Crystal , Sarah or any of the hundreds of other girls whose families are desperately searching for them

Im so glad WS does not allow FB rumors. Good lord the amount of nonsense on there the last 24 hours, 4 different theories that " locals"said were 100% true. They even named an old man and his wife who used to own land nearby and sell shipping containers. They spammed the couples FB pages and address and the poor innocent people had to erase or make them private because people were convinced they were holding her hostage.

There is an updated video on MONT Sheriff office FB page comfirming suicide and the girl in the video.

49 yo deceased male SIGSWTH
32 yo female no name given as to DV case safe and with family

She's been named in the comments... she posted a video of teens breaking into cars the night before--- that may have been why she was ringing someone's doorbell.

At least she is safe ; and it's sad the bf is deceased.
His last photo on his FB was sad. :(

As for opinions...I am foremost relieved and glad that the girl is identified and safe.

Even though I wasn’t hopeful, I think I speak for a lot of us when I say I’m the tiniest bit sad that the girl isn’t Caitlyn, Crystal , Sarah or any of the hundreds of other girls whose families are desperately searching for them
SABBM

Agreed.

Could anyone tell from the video whether he left a suicide note? I hear the officer mention a suicide note but I can't tell if he says there is one, or is not one. (Just curious. Shrug)

The video says he left a suicide note. It is being used to confirm the story from the DV victim. It is interesting that they say that they found him dead yesterday, but it is all going down today. They did get a search warrant.

I am so glad that the female victim was found safe and is with family!!

OK-pure speculation ahead:

First of all, I am so happy to hear this woman is now safe. What a relief. That said, I am also so sorry for Caitlyn's family that it wasn't her. I can't imagine having your hopes up and having them dashed. I hope the publicity at least helps to locate her and many of the other missing persons who have been posted about recently.

Now, as far as this case goes, it seems fairly isolated. We have a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship that was obviously abusive. Wonder if it got to the point that she wanted to leave and he tied her up so that she couldn't leave (as opposed to kidnapped some random woman off the street.) So she somehow got away and tried ringing doorbells for help. The question remains - what happened after that?

Did he find her and drag her back to the house? Did she break free again? Or did he let her go? I'm thinking that may be what happened. He let her go and she managed to get in touch with family. I wonder if she just wanted to remain under the radar once she knew she was safe so she didn't want to press charges or come forward. Maybe she just wanted him to leave her alone. Many victims of DV have mixed feelings. She may have felt sorry for him. Or maybe he threatened to commit suicide and she didn't want him to hurt himself. I don't know. Maybe she is the one who called in the welfare check on him.

Whatever the case is, I am sure we will learn more at some point, but she is probably hoping for some anonymity right now and likely grieving as well. Even if she was a victim, she may have had love for him and may well be hurting even more now, or even blaming herself or something. I hope she can find some peace and comfort with her family and loved ones as she recovers from this. Then, at some point, she can tell us her story, if she chooses. I am certain she never thought she would become an international story that night. Poor lady.

Im so glad WS does not allow FB rumors. Good lord the amount of nonsense on there the last 24 hours, 4 different theories that " locals"said were 100% true. They even named an old man and his wife who used to own land nearby and sell shipping containers. They spammed the couples FB pages and address and the poor innocent people had to erase or make them private because people were convinced they were holding her hostage.
Agreed and with this I’m out of this thread. It’s a domestic matter and none of our business. I’m glad she’s safe and my condolences to his family and friends. I hope the media and public don’t hound them.

She's been named in the comments... she posted a video of teens breaking into cars the night before--- that may have been why she was ringing someone's doorbell.

At least she is safe ; and it's sad the bf is deceased.
His last photo on his FB was sad. :(

Who's been named in the comments? Doorbell girl? What comments? Who posted a video of teens breaking into cars? I'm so confused.

The video says he left a suicide note. It is being used to confirm the story from the DV victim. It is interesting that they say that they found him dead yesterday, but it is all going down today. They did get a search warrant.

I am so glad that the female victim was found safe and is with family!!
I thought it said he did not leave a suicide note?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en