TX - Longview, WhtFem (UP 9863), 41-50, Suicide - Assumed Identity, Dec'10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As per the linked article someone mentioned Christie Farni, however her DNA was also submitted to NAMUS and didn't come as a match. I hate to further press the issue; but are we 100% sure that samples are run automatically; and not per request?
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/6052/0/

Help! The article states there will be a live chat Tues. with reporter Ms. O'Hagan and SA Mr. Velling. I cannot find the link that will take me to the chat!

As per the linked article someone mentioned Christie Farni, however her DNA was also submitted to NAMUS and didn't come as a match. I hate to further press the issue; but are we 100% sure that samples are run automatically; and not per request?
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/6052/0/

The Namus entry says 'No other distinguishing features' - Per Charley, Christie Farni had a burn scar on her chest. http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/f/farni_christie.html

Newer information says that Doe had breast implants - to me, that is a distinguishing feature.

JMO

I would wager that the answers to many questions are in the letter left for her daughter to open when she turns 18. If I could ask the investigating agent one question during the chat I would ask if family opened it or if they respected the dead woman's intent.

I would wager that the answers to many questions are in the letter left for her daughter to open when she turns 18. If I could ask the investigating agent one question during the chat I would ask if family opened it or if they respected the dead woman's intent.

Given her mental state at the time of her death, the letter may be as incomprehensible (ADHD stimulant-related psychosis?) as the one the article recounts she gave her husband.

Wow, I feel like its my birthday combined with Christmas today with the release of all this info!

Looks like she got work on her teeth at some point. I haven't loaded (and saved) all the pics yet, but would it seem right to think that the 'pink hat' pic is the oldest? Her teeth are jacked up in it... ALso they're sorta brown... I'm thinking smoker. (comments to article say december of `03).

Oh crap wait. She's holding the baby. If that's her baby (JER) does that mean she has some sort of denture like thing covering up her actual teeth? Or does anything think it's a friends baby? I wish we had the back story on this pic!

Why is there a stamp thingy on top of the letter of reference from Bangkok? Anyone know or care to venture a guess?

I would like to think the letter to her daughter was written before she 'lost it'.

Whoa, yeah, Buffetoflies -her teeth *do* look awful in that pic with the hat! (Must have been one of the "tea party" photos) The deterioration looks way worse than a smoker. Unless she was wearing denture-type things before? Her teeth were almost too perfect in earlier photos. I don't know anything about dental stuff (obviously).

edited to add: apparently removable veneers are a thing. Who knew?

The DLs are interesting, too. It looks like she got a new DL immediately after getting married (they both expire in 2007). In the 3rd DL photo, which expired in 2013 (probably issued in 2003?) she has gained a substantial amount of weight. Would this have been during fertility treatments, perhaps? I'm guessing she needed corrective lenses, too (restriction code A) - no photos of her with glasses, apparently. Somebody might be more apt to recognize her with them on.

I saw this article in the newspaper an saw the mention of WS and came here. Yep, you guys are totally all over it already. You guys rock!

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2882dfab.html

This is my first time trying to put a link I hope it works.

I know its a long shot and she would be way older than thought but just wanted to add her. From what I can find she had ties to Washington. She was involved with The Ghost Riders bike gang. She had reason to start a new life. She disappeared when she was 33, 402 months???

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=GHNkAAAAIBAJ&sjid=Y34NAAAAIBAJ&pg=1200,6156301&dq=kathy+honner+heath&hl=en

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=ZQYkAAAAIBAJ&sjid=XO4DAAAAIBAJ&pg=5768,1359921&dq=ghost+riders+port+angeles&hl=en

There seem to be some questions about the Idaho ID listing her height at 5'6", when she is said to be much taller. I slept on this one, and I can say that I have had many forms of ID and only in one instance has my height been measured (FAA physical, post 911). They nearly always ask you how tall you are and accept that. It is as if she knew someone would search records for a tall woman and this was one more degree of separation from her past.

Could 402 months have been a statute of limitations of some kind? If so it's a long one.

I think it's obvious that literally the only way to crack this case is to gather a list of people who requested BST's birth certificate around the time LEK did and go from there. I'm willing to be she's local to the state of WA -- back in the day of no internet news of the fire was probably a hard story to find. Her scribbly notes were probably written after she assumed her new identity -- and she probably used her new identity with all those people listed on that paper.

I think it's obvious that literally the only way to crack this case is to gather a list of people who requested BST's birth certificate around the time LEK did and go from there. I'm willing to be she's local to the state of WA -- back in the day of no internet news of the fire was probably a hard story to find. Her scribbly notes were probably written after she assumed her new identity -- and she probably used her new identity with all those people listed on that paper.

I would agree she's probably local to WA, unless:

a.) She was already on the run, and was checking out gravestones/obits in advance, or
b.) She had outside help.

Not to rip the silver lining out of anyones cloud, but with all the planning and precaution, I don't think she would start in her home area.

According to her NamUS profile, Cynthia Perry had a heart tattoo on her upper left arm. If accurate (Doe and charleyproject dont corroborate it), that would be a ruleout.

Edit: Maybe. It's not infeasible she could have grafted it over. It would leave surgical scarring inconsistent with her NamUS medical profile, but that profile didn't even mention she had breast implants and possible facial work.

Late last night I was looking back through posts and found that someone suggested a missing little girl whose age progression photo looks very remarkably like Lori. Now, I cannot remember the missing childs' name nor can I find the post! All I can remember is the little girl along with her 10 month old brother and her mother have been missing for many years, and the husband/?father? had a criminal background and was running from LE. Can anyone help me out??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l