TX - Longview, WhtFem (UP 9863), 41-50, Suicide - Assumed Identity, Dec'10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This girl Kim went to high school with the sister (Terri Jo Turner) that survived the fire.. and was closer to Lori Kennedy/Jane Doe's age...sister born in 1967 - But if my research is correct and I am not an Ancestry expert, this girl Kim married in 1993... but I am not 100% the Kim that married in 1993 is the same Kim yet, but probably is... which would mean in 93, she was not missing... :banghead: She looks so much like the Boise ID photo, more than anything I have seen so far... I am crushed...:please:

Nice attempt, kd :) The pony-tailed smiling face does resemble LEKR.

However, since this Kim B isn't associated... you might not want to link her photo here.

- this resemblance is particularly astonishing to me. If this was not 'our girl', I would think a sister! Very interesting. Her mouth and lips/teeth are there.. The dark eyes and brows... Looks like a young happy fresh Lori Kennedy.

- tho, I am confused as I don't see the name Turner? Is this the right article?

IMHO, this woman suffered a slow spiral into Paranoid Schizophrenia. It sneaks it's way into women at midlife (as opposed to males where it rears it's ugly head in late teen-early adulthood).

moo

Ok, here is a picture from the surviving child of the fire's (Terri Jo Turner dob 2/15/67) high school year book on Ancestry ... 1983 San Antonio California Eagle Mountain HS. Look at the smile, the hands.. her name is Kim Burrer and she was a Freshman in 83... the SMILE, the HAIR, the HANDS, the EYES!!
I am going to do more research on this girl and see if she dropped off the face of the earth in 1988..

http://www.flickr.com/photos/86965940@N05/9153988413/

and look for her class pic, frontal pic... I hope the link works... she could be her twin - BIG TOOTHY GRIN... I put a link above , I don't think the picture was showing up, not sure what I did wrong..

- this resemblance is particularly astonishing to me. If this was not 'our girl', I would think a sister! Very interesting. Her mouth and lips/teeth are there.. The dark eyes and brows... Looks like a young happy fresh Lori Kennedy.

Can you link the actual article which mentions this Turner female? :)

Testing while attaching a photo of LK.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 55

I think the resemblance is strong enough that you should forward this to the investigator. It would explain something about the first step of the journey if it's correct.

Nice sleuthing!

Has anyone seen a picture of Jane Doe/LEK clear enough to determine whether her ear lobes are attached or detached?

Testing while attaching a photo of LK.
It is the news clipping from the Seattle Times story ran this week... in the photos of the evidence the newspaper had on the fire... they spell her name with a Y in the newspaper clipping from 1971 and Ancestry has it with an I at the end of her first name - seems this girl was still very much alive and married after LEK was invented... I tried to remove names and put initials in what I had posted...

IMO I think she knew what she was doing. What puzzles me is the fake letter of reference for "Lori Kennedy." Since it is on Oriental hotel letterhead, I would think that the letter of reference was witten by a supervisor at that hotel and that LK was employed by that hotel. Reading the letter it does not appear that is the case. There is no date, no title for "Roger Steinbeck" and no real dates of employment only "from highschool to July 1988. No job title for the work she did.

Maybe she was in Thailand. Sex worker? Hotel maid? A prior forged passport?

That letter seemed so sloppy to me compared to her other "work". MOO :moo:

Usually when a supervisor works in a hotel setting they have personalized letterheads. I dare say that this was regular "hotel" stationery, either given complimentary in the room, or over the front desk. When I worked for A Major Hotel we had standard stationery like that. Although, we never gave it out. The guests were given notepads in their rooms only a bit bigger than 3x5 cards.
So she had to have worked for, or known someone who did work for, this hotel at some point in time. Unless she stole it off someone's desk. I hate to speak ill of the deceased but I wouldn't put it past her. JMHO

I think the resemblance is strong enough that you should forward this to the investigator. It would explain something about the first step of the journey if it's correct.

Nice sleuthing!
Well maybe if she had a sister... this girl has a facebook page and apparently is very much not in hiding in 2012 December she posted on Facebook... so, not her, unless they have the girls name wrong on her yearbook pic sitting with the classmate doing a math test.. which is possible I guess... She looked just like her to me... I can't believe it isn't her...mind boggling..

Well maybe if she had a sister... this girl has a facebook page and apparently is very much not in hiding in 2012 December she posted on Facebook... so, not her, unless they have the girls name wrong on her yearbook pic sitting with the classmate doing a math test.. which is possible I guess... She looked just like her to me... I can't believe it isn't her...mind boggling..

I found the same FB page I think. Looking at her recent wedding pic It LOOKS LIKE her but this lady is very much alive. MOO

Has anyone seen a picture of Jane Doe/LEK clear enough to determine whether her ear lobes are attached or detached?

Looking at her earlobes they look detached to me. That was one of my primary rule outs on a similar looking woman. JMHO

I've read through all the pages over the past few days so I apologize in advance if this has been discussed and I missed it.

How about Elaine Phyllis Dumba, who disappeared in 1989 (but sadly wasn't reported missing until 1998)? She was Canadian, worked in the sex trade, and reportedly may have had plastic surgery on her nose at some point.

I see physical similarities between her and LEKR. The height may be off (as could be the age), but I'm not sure how accurate the description could possibly be when reported almost 10 years later (and given that it was reported so much later, how can we be sure the year she went missing is accurate?).

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1738dfbc.html

http://www.otal.com/asia-travel-and-leisure/mandarin-oriental-bangkok

Herp derp. I can't believe I didn't think about this before. She could have been on the crew that helped with the marketing for the hotel. Brochures for travel companies and so on would have had access to company logos. She's even got photoshop experience. The old version was called print shop back in the day. The only way to determine if the stationery was fake is to see what type of paper it was printed on. If it was standard printer paper= fake. If it was actual "hotel" paper it would be the thicker fancy paper. The Mandarin seems to be an "elite" hotel. Therefore, even in 1988 not sparing any expense. JMHO

Usually when a supervisor works in a hotel setting they have personalized letterheads. I dare say that this was regular "hotel" stationery, either given complimentary in the room, or over the front desk. When I worked for A Major Hotel we had standard stationery like that. Although, we never gave it out. The guests were given notepads in their rooms only a bit bigger than 3x5 cards.
So she had to have worked for, or known someone who did work for, this hotel at some point in time. Unless she stole it off someone's desk. I hate to speak ill of the deceased but I wouldn't put it past her. JMHO

I thought of the complimentary stationery also. I always take it home with the notepads and pens! But for some man to use it for a reference letter, sloppy. What if the possible employer wanted to call Mr. Steinbeck. I had a job once where they called my former boss who wrote me a letter of reference. I was told they chatted about me for some time. I got the job. Thank goodness I did not "cheat" and make up a reference!

I thought of the complimentary stationery also. I always take it home with the notepads and pens! But for some man to use it for a reference letter, sloppy. What if the possible employer wanted to call Mr. Steinbeck. I had a job once where they called my former boss who wrote me a letter of reference. I was told they chatted about me for some time. I got the job. Thank goodness I did not "cheat" and make up a reference!

It seems like she put just enough information on there to get her hired. No more, No less. Note that the header also says rent in exchange for work. Also doubling as a rental reference. She could have made dozens of copies of this for a job and a place to live. My tired mind also wants to point in the direction of a landlord that had her doubling as a secretary or hotel staff. But I know that the "person" may be as fictional as the reference. However, I did find a Roger Steinbeck in Ancestry that lived in North and West Hollywood.
I also found out John Steinbeck had stayed at the Mandarin in Bangkok.
Which path to follow? IDK. JMO

One more note on that Colorado number. According to the Secretary of State website Gersh & Helfrich, LLP filed their Articles of Incorporation on 11/04/97.

So when I had my implants (or girls) put in, I had my blood type and everything written etc. They do this incase you need a transfusion. Would her blood type be of any use?

Also they list all allergies and things too. It's a serious surgical procedure that takes 1-4 hours (mine were 4 hours).

If her prints yielded nothing, then she doesn't have an arrest record. So that's good..

To make up a new identity is one thing but to steal the identity of a deceased person until you can make up a new one and execute the plan of creating that identity ... that's the makings of a movie (reminds me of "taking lives"). That's malicious in a sense.

She obviously had issues for a long while. I do not think the avg person who's running for their life would be so bold as to go through pregnancy and delivery. That's a living person to tie you down. What if you had to suddenly run away again? Cosmetic surgery I understand, but a pregnancy I do not.

Im wondering if she was actually medicated for schizophrenia this entire time but her husband who wasn't allowed to know her business just assumed it was for tourettes or ADD (very odd combo that is).

IS there a link to the items found in her safe?

So when I had my implants (or girls) put in, I had my blood type and everything written etc. They do this incase you need a transfusion. Would her blood type be of any use?

Also they list all allergies and things too. It's a serious surgical procedure that takes 1-4 hours (mine were 4 hours).

If her prints yielded nothing, then she doesn't have an arrest record. So that's good..

To make up a new identity is one thing but to steal the identity of a deceased person until you can make up a new one and execute the plan of creating that identity ... that's the makings of a movie (reminds me of "taking lives"). That's malicious in a sense.

She obviously had issues for a long while. I do not think the avg person who's running for their life would be so bold as to go through pregnancy and delivery. That's a living person to tie you down. What if you had to suddenly run away again? Cosmetic surgery I understand, but a pregnancy I do not.

Im wondering if she was actually medicated for schizophrenia this entire time but her husband who wasn't allowed to know her business just assumed it was for tourettes or ADD (very odd combo that is).

IS there a link to the items found in her safe?

http://seattletimes.com/html/localpages/2021243300_janedoeevidence.html?syndication=rss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l