TX - 'Lori Ruff', Longview, WhtFem UP9863, *General Discussion and Theories* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I found the person and photo you are talking about. And yes. Wow. Its chilling.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

oh. WOW.
and she follows in Lori's footsteps as far as field of work, too, judging by her linkedin!

Linda, are there any other hints you can share about what you've learned about the woman in the picture? Could this lead to officially identifying FLEK, or will the family you're mentioning never want anything to be public? Incredible..

I can't post much because of the board rules and because a family member asked me to not post much to spare the family any drama...
But here goes.. I took a name from the middle of the notes page and noticed the last 3 letters looked " added" after the fact. So I searched the name minus the three letters. It led me to a woman in Ohio. On her Facebook page she had ONE picture that made me gasp when I saw it....she told me it was her mom, who she was told died in 1982. ( she was very young). There are some discrepancies with the death date and the story of HOW. There is no found obituary for the mother. The resemblance to FLEK is crazy... To have just found by following the notes page. The mom may be too old to be FLEK, but I was told there was another child by her, and there is a mystery there. My family connection doesn't want to piss off the other side of the family as they are very politically connected. I can't tell you much without revealing who they are :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did she give you a first name of the woman? I wonder if Lori's real name may have been Erica? The name she chose, Lori Erica sounds like 2 first names. jmo

Do you know, Linda, if any of the Ohio connections have the same name(s) as FLEK's daughter? Her first and middle names seem so 70s/early 80s. They just don't seem to "fit" a child born in the late 90s.

I can't post much because of the board rules and because a family member asked me to not post much to spare the family any drama...
But here goes.. I took a name from the middle of the notes page and noticed the last 3 letters looked " added" after the fact. So I searched the name minus the three letters. It led me to a woman in Ohio. On her Facebook page she had ONE picture that made me gasp when I saw it....she told me it was her mom, who she was told died in 1982. ( she was very young). There are some discrepancies with the death date and the story of HOW. There is no found obituary for the mother. The resemblance to FLEK is crazy... To have just found by following the notes page. The mom may be too old to be FLEK, but I was told there was another child by her, and there is a mystery there. My family connection doesn't want to piss off the other side of the family as they are very politically connected. I can't tell you much without revealing who they are :)

I think I followed the same link as you, and yes, that does resemble our mystery woman. But even if she was too old to be FLEK herself, was she really old enough to be mother to someone who was, at most estimates, 20-ish by the mid to late eighties, probably born before 1969? She seems to be about a decade too old to be Lori and at least five years too young to be her mother. Though this is solely resting on my own estimation of her age. FLEK was born ca. 1965, we think? That picture is from, if the daughter was too young to remember what happened in 1982, '78-'82? The mother is 20-25? 30 would probably be a bold guess, but even still, she would have to have given birth rather young, which gels with why it is a kind of family mystery, and/or, FLEK would have to be younger than our conventional wisdom, which does happen.

So while I am not yet entirely convinced, it is strange that following a clue from the notebook would lead to another mystery, yet alone with a player that resembles one in our old mystery. Also, if true, it has been staring us in the face for years. What else could be hiding in those notes?

I think I found the person and photo you are talking about. And yes. Wow. Its chilling.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I'm so lost....I tried looking for it but I guess I'm stupid! Stared at the notes page for 30 minutes and tried every name on the danged thing.

Do you know, Linda, if any of the Ohio connections have the same name(s) as FLEK's daughter? Her first and middle names seem so 70s/early 80s. They just don't seem to "fit" a child born in the late 90s.

I have been trying to find that out!! So far not that I have seen.. But if you put the woman's first name with the husbands first name it is pretty much FLEKs alias ( Lori Kennedy)... Mane a stretch but it jumped out to me immediately... Still looking.

I'm so lost... Ya'll wanna come back find me ?

Looking hard and going cross eyed here...

Linda - in the interests of not too many of us getting lost (!) please could you tell us which name in the notes sparked your search? We can do the rest. Hopefully...

Can an admin please delete my last post! It was supposed to be a private message

Linda - in the interests of not too many of us getting lost (!) please could you tell us which name in the notes sparked your search? We can do the rest. Hopefully...

Sorry that was supposed to be a private message! I was searching Jennifer Perkins.

If you guys do figure it out please please be respectful and don't bother the woman I found. She is VERY nice and a real person.!

Thanks Linda , no worries , I'm curious and wouldn't bother anyone , it's for me only ...

Thank u

And that wasn't directed toward you ;)

Have those nurses seen any pictures of Lori?

And can anyone point me to a timeline of facts for this case please, if there is one. I've been dipping in and out and am now getting confused about dates and ages!

link to all addresses listed for FLEK plotted on a map of Dallas. Notice how they are clustered around the airports ( there are 2 major in Dallas)
http://multiplottr.com/?map_id=84337

some things I noticed...
On google maps the PO box 810 in Euless has a name over it. ( weird) it says " Linda Jackson". that address evidently now belongs to Awaking Church, the director also owns a company called American Pride Home Services ( cleaning biz) with same address http://www.texascorporates.com/corp/1009197.html

the Oak Creek Lane in Bedford, TX is DIRECTLY beside a Super 8 hotel, with a technical college directly on the other side.

Statler blvd and Oakridge Ct are so close together, same hood, and they are within VERY close walking distance to a bus depot.

will list more. Have a slow day at work.

The Douglas address I plotted is the church where Lori met Blake in Dallas. It is very close to several addresses she listed.

Can't help but wonder what information 'Becky' provided the court to justify her change of name to LEK and satisfy the court that it was in her "interest and benefit" to do so:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...os-Only-*NO-DISCUSSION*&p=9661014#post9661014

The following info relates to the more current process, but I'm wondering if fingerprints were required when BS petitioned the court to change her name to LEK:

http://texaslawhelp.org/files/685E9...C5-BD7F-A52CF6741A38/name_adult_kit_final.pdf

Also, if her petition was required to be notarized, perhaps court records would provide the name of the notary who may have some recollection of the circumstances.

I read the requirements for the change of name. It seems to require an authorized set of finger prints to be attached. It would seem prudent for the authorities to check on these attached finger prints. Perhaps, they have done so, but we are in the dark about this outcome.

Whoever came on the scene and took over as BST and then Lori Erica Kennedy, had to step out of another identity. I did read somewhere of a theory of a connection to the Kennedy family related to the mother of Becky Turner. But to really go with that theory, another person had to go missing. They had to leave a place vacant, unless they wondered in from Mexico or Cuba, having been raised by parents, who submerged her in their culture with their accent of the Northern U.S.. I did read something somewhere that Lori Kennedy liked Cuban food.

It concerns me that we got a report that Lori Ruff's photo and other id were checked against all available databases, with no matches reported.

Thanks to all the people thinking about this case. It's 4:35 in SK, Canada, and I am up.

I read the requirements for the change of name. It seems to require an authorized set of finger prints to be attached. It would seem prudent for the authorities to check on these attached finger prints. Perhaps, they have done so, but we are in the dark about this outcome.

Whoever came on the scene and took over as BST and then Lori Erica Kennedy, had to step out of another identity. I did read somewhere of a theory of a connection to the Kennedy family related to the mother of Becky Turner. But to really go with that theory, another person had to go missing. They had to leave a place vacant, unless they wondered in from Mexico or Cuba, having been raised by parents, who submerged her in their culture with their accent of the Northern U.S.. I did read something somewhere that Lori Kennedy liked Cuban food.

It concerns me that we got a report that Lori Ruff's photo and other id were checked against all available databases, with no matches reported.

Thanks to all the people thinking about this case. It's 4:35 in SK, Canada, and I am up.

After I posted this in the early morning hours, I got to thinking of another case with the grateful dead fan. A young man was killed in an automobile accident in 1996, but he had not identification on him. He seemed to have elected to go out on his own, and no member of his family became aware of his death. Websleuths participants worked hard and eventually worked to find his true identity.

There are likely many missing people out there, who because of lack of family contact and lack of friends who might be monitoring their whereabouts, can easily go missing without the matter being drawn to the attention of the authorities.

Now, I wonder if there is anything in government that can uncover individuals who just seem to no longer be involved in employment, or receiving medical services. I would suspect that there is nothing to uncover these individuals.

Therefore, it is entirely possible that Lori Kennedy could be such an individual whose absence from the normal commerce of society wasn't detected. Unless our government becomes proactive towards revealing individuals who are no longer participating in regular commerce by paying income tax or receiving government services of some kind, then we may not be able to identify 'Lori Kennedy'.

After I posted this in the early morning hours, I got to thinking of another case with the grateful dead fan. A young man was killed in an automobile accident in 1996, but he had not identification on him. He seemed to have elected to go out on his own, and no member of his family became aware of his death. Websleuths participants worked hard and eventually worked to find his true identity.

There are likely many missing people out there, who because of lack of family contact and lack of friends who might be monitoring their whereabouts, can easily go missing without the matter being drawn to the attention of the authorities.

Now, I wonder if there is anything in government that can uncover individuals who just seem to no longer be involved in employment, or receiving medical services. I would suspect that there is nothing to uncover these individuals.

Therefore, it is entirely possible that Lori Kennedy could be such an individual whose absence from the normal commerce of society wasn't detected. Unless our government becomes proactive towards revealing individuals who are no longer participating in regular commerce by paying income tax or receiving government services of some kind, then we may not be able to identify 'Lori Kennedy'.

I'm curious how that would work in the U.S.
In Canada, as an adult, Revenue Canada would have you flagged for not filing your taxes. Someone would have to have you declared dead. The Government declared my friend dead, but she was alive, she just hadn't filed taxes or worked for over 5 years. She worked as a live-in-caregiver and was paid in cash. It was strange because her family never reported her missing or deceased, because she was neither.
The Canadian government is able to track your whereabouts by your SIN number, health care number, drivers licence, and banking actions.
As for FLEK, I don't believe she was ever a missing person. Her illegal identity change made sure that she wouldn't be able to be traced . I still think it was very risky to use a deceased child's identity for an identity change. Risky, but it worked!

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/c...-reviewing-taxpayers-wrongfully-declared-dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman