TX - 'Lori Ruff', Longview, WhtFem UP9863, *General Discussion and Theories* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
for my reference:

1.) V tracked down BST's bio mom, and spoke with her and her child with TT named TJJ.
2.) TJJ said JB was TT's ex-gf. Talk to TT about JB and CB.
3.) TT said IDK who these ppl are, but talk to FH. It could be a kid of his.

... so where are we at with the Burn5 family? What photos did TT not recognize - the ones of his supposed ex-gf JB and her kid CB? Or did he not recognize FLEK's photo?

I think its funny to say to an investigator "nope have no clue who that person is, but check out this guy, it looks like one of his kids." How sure would you have to be to point an investigator to someone and say it looks like one of their kids?
I don't think I could do that unless something really stuck out to me, a facial feature? A small detail from LEK's recent life that was used from her past? I really find it so strange to point them to FH and his children.

But then again, there could literally be nothing weird about it, just that she really JUST looked like one his kids. Ugh.

I think its funny to say to an investigator "nope have no clue who that person is, but check out this guy, it looks like one of his kids. How sure would you have to be to point an investigator to someone and say it looks like one of their kids?
I don't think I could do that unless something really stuck out to me, a facial feature? A small detail from LEK's recent life that was used from her past? I really find it so strange to point them to FH and his children.

But then again, there could literally be nothing weird about it, just that she really JUST looked like one his kids. Ugh.

I'm irritated that there was no follow-up with FH/fam. Or maybe there was and they just hadn't released it.

I'm irritated that there was no follow-up with FH/fam. Or maybe there was and they just hadn't released it.

Maybe there was and it set the investigators off on a wild goose chase? Who knows? I think it might be telling that they DIDNT update or release a follow-up with FH/family since he is now deceased. But again, I could be really reaching here.

*biting nails*squealing*running in circles*

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified. *

Same here, and I've only known about this case for a few months. I've gone down the rabbit hole, but I never discovered anything that you all hadn't already seen, so mostly I just sat back and absorbed the work you guys have done. I can't imagine how those of you who have been involved since the beginning are feeling. To me, this started out as a very intriguing mystery, but now it truly gives me the feels. I can't stop thinking about Lori's little girl... I just hope that knowing her mom's story brings her peace rather than more sadness.

Has anyone looked up Washington court records for FH? And does his middle name start with an A?

If it is, there's some civil suit from 1999 for protection order - harassment, an unlawful detainer from 1985 where he was the defendant, and then something from 1997 where he was the defendant.

Has anyone looked up Washington court records for FH? And does his middle name start with an A?

If it is, there's some civil suit from 1999 for protection order - harassment, an unlawful detainer from 1985 where he was the defendant, and then something from 1997 where he was the defendant.

Yes his middle name is A. I believe some of his children or at least relatives listed with his name have run-ins with the law.

Well this is interesting. TT went to court in 1977 for something that is unavailable online because

Information about the requested case cannot be displayed because it is a confidential case, a juvenile case, or does not exist. Confidential case types are: Adoption, Paternity, Involuntary Commitment, and Dependency.

An anonymous post yeserday on FindAGrave

You could never find a day of peace while always looking over your shoulder. Soon the world will know who you really were and hopefully your poor husband and daughter can find the peace you lacked. You chose to off yourself in the in-laws driveway which was the true act of a coward. Praying that God has accepted you into the heavens and that in death you found the peace that alluded you in life.

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=113578500

from someone who has fought hard and often NOT to OFF themselves .........if you haven't experienced it ...the struggle is REAL and we aren't cowards when we give in , it just means we were extra strong all the time that we didn't give in !!!!!!! what an a@@hat!!!!!!

I don't agree with what you just said. They are covered under the FOIA. They might not announce publicly what happened in a case, but they have no ability to seal it either. Read section B

https://identifyus.org/en/home/terms_of_use

You have no control over the private information you submit to them if you choose to do so. The families have no control over this information. It will be handled based on how all federal documents are handled.

Correct. I wasn't talking about whether the records are sealed, though. I was talking about whether it would be released voluntarily through media channels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well this is interesting. TT went to court in 1977 for something that is unavailable online because
Wow. That's intriguing. My laptop is a victim of Windows 10 upgrade, or I would be all over that. Good find.

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified. *

Every time I see that old photo of TT I just think he HAS to be related to Lori! The nose and mouth are identical....

ZemXBks.jpg

Have you looked at the H family on facebook? There is a CH that was married to a DH who seems to be the child of FH. CH looks so much like Lori.

Like Laundry Lady... Sigh, I don't think we'lll ever know

Yes, ans I can appreciate the need for privacy. Her family somewhere is probably trying to deal with the fact she was dead for years and they didn't know it. Even if they expected the worst, the news would still come as a rerrible shock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I am sure, it only took about 10 minutes for them to get back to me though. Not bad! I'm sure their team is going nuts with the anticipation of publishing updates.

If someone contacted them and implied that another news org also had the info and was about to publish, that might REALLY expedite things!
Not that I advocate doing sneaky snarky things....I merely suggest them.

Check out El Dorado Jane Doe - not quite as much intrigue as FLEK (in terms of the fact that EDJD wasn't living a suburban housewife life whose false ID came as a complete shock), but still a fascinating case and one that draws me in because of the sadness of how she died without anyone genuinely close to her being around to mourn her. Quite a few good tangible clues to base sleuthing on too. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-in-El-Dorado-Female-81UFAR-18-21-July-1991-1

El Dorado is a fascinating case and with a few pictures and some clues.

I'm going to assume it was involving paternity? Was that in Washington state?

I've always thought TT was her father....it's been my favorite theory and the one that makes the most sense. I still do. And even so now....if you compare her tea party pic to his current FB photo....I mean, c'mon! Stop denying it! LOL

I can't WAIT to find out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member