TX - 'Lori Ruff', Longview, WhtFem UP9863, *General Discussion and Theories* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Possible that Terry thought LEK resembled Fred or Fred's other children. I can say from personal experience, my father had a LOT of kids by different women, so I would not be surprised if someone who knew him said LEK didn't look like someone he knows personally but does have a resemblance to Fred's daughters.

I guess - but did something make investigators reach out to him in Hawaii along with requesting photos of TT's alleged GF and child? Or was it just routine investigation? (I'm just asking questions, I have no real answers to them haha)

I guess - but did something make investigators reach out to him in Hawaii along with requesting photos of TT's alleged GF and child? Or was it just routine investigation? (I'm just asking questions, I have no real answers to them haha)

Surviving sister of BST identified the GF and child to Velling.

They probably won't tell me when until its already there. but i am hoping.

I feel so bad for TT, with all that happened in the fire. That's just... I can't imagine. And now, because of FLEK, he has to relive that.

So, after spending an hour catching up, I believe this is the state of the case:

* NAMUS took LEK off their website because they've been told she has been identified. The law enforcement agency is withholding the information at the moment, but Seattle Times has planned an article.
* Someone at another website is claiming she helped identify LEK. Many people both at that website & elsewhere don't believe that person, & have good reasons for that disbelief.
* LEK may have had a sister. But this fact may come from that person at another website who claims she helped identify LEK.
* LEK is still not Sandra Bullock.
* We may never know LEK's birth name. But it would be nice to know why she changed her identity.
* This announcement may have caused Angelina Jolie's & Brad Pitt's separation, but most likely did not.
* The Ruffs are publicity-adverse about LEK, & have turned down offers from tv shows to profile this mystery.
* Spring/Summer1988 likely assisted in this identification. Which means he/she actually was a reliable source.
* Many people are impatient to know who LEK was. (This morning I saw as many as 147 people reading this thread.)

Corrections welcome.

An anonymous post yeserday on FindAGrave

You could never find a day of peace while always looking over your shoulder. Soon the world will know who you really were and hopefully your poor husband and daughter can find the peace you lacked. You chose to off yourself in the in-laws driveway which was the true act of a coward. Praying that God has accepted you into the heavens and that in death you found the peace that alluded you in life.

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=113578500

It's not on there anymore..

They lived on Frankford St when they first got married, IIRC. And this address is the one she listed as of the "account created" date, which is in 2004.
Got it. I'm tracking now. Thanks for explaining.

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified. *

Astrid!!!! girl if we knew her stripper name we would know what the name of her pet and the street she grew up on .....then we could just get address history BAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
*looks up LEK's address history, and searches Google for popular pet names* [emoji432]

for my reference:

1.) V tracked down BST's bio mom, and spoke with her and her child with TT named TJJ.
2.) TJJ said JB was TT's ex-gf. Talk to TT about JB and CB.
3.) TT said IDK who these ppl are, but talk to FH. It could be a kid of his.

... so where are we at with the Burn5 family? What photos did TT not recognize - the ones of his supposed ex-gf JB and her kid CB? Or did he not recognize FLEK's photo?

I'm a pain in the butt, I messaged them too. They replied: "We're expediting it ... Will send you a link when we post. Thanks for your interest!"
*biting nails*squealing*running in circles*

Cool. I am sure their inbox is full. I like that word "expediting".

Oh I am sure, it only took about 10 minutes for them to get back to me though. Not bad! I'm sure their team is going nuts with the anticipation of publishing updates.

TT did not recognize Lori's photo.

for my reference:

1.) V tracked down BST's bio mom, and spoke with her and her child with TT named TJJ.
2.) TJJ said JB was TT's ex-gf. Talk to TT about JB and CB.
3.) TT said IDK who these ppl are, but talk to FH. It could be a kid of his.

... so where are we at with the Burn5 family? What photos did TT not recognize - the ones of his supposed ex-gf JB and her kid CB? Or did he not recognize FLEK's photo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME