TX - 'Lori Ruff', Longview, WhtFem UP9863, *General Discussion and Theories* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's a nut, just leave her be. lol :notgood:

omg can we talk about the fact she just put Velling's cell # all over the internet? Well, if she *is* the only "investigator" who worked with Velling, and the only "other person who knows FLEK's true ID," she just outed herself. I'm sure good ol' Joe will *love* that.
Well, since we have his cell phone number now (Thanks, Akoya!), let's just call Joe and ASK! Get to the bottom of this right now. Let's be sure and mention her name so that he knows we're legit and she gets all the credit! [emoji13] [emoji12]

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

How horribly awful that someone would put that.

Wow ,how uunneccesary and hateful, hope karma can work wonders.you are the coard . to hide and basically stomp on her grave.

Well, since we have his cell phone number now (Thanks, Akoya!), let's just call Joe and ASK! Get to the bottom of this right now. Let's be sure and mention her name so that he knows we're legit and she gets all the credit! [emoji13] [emoji12]

Can I just tell you how much I love you and how big of a fan girl of yours I am? Like, you're my spirit animal. :loveyou:

My brain aches. I hope no one is holding their breath for this reveal/potential reveal 😮

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

I don't know who this Akoya person is, but I'm definitely taking their statements with a grain of salt.
I don't believe FLEK was identified last year (as this person claims) or else she would have been pulled of NamUs then...

I'm kind of entertaining a Turner connection. And there's another that I think may be a possibility.

Why would they investigate/request DMV pictures of Christina Burns and Jeanette Burns (Jeannette was a GF of TT?)

How in gods earth is she still able to do what she has been doing. So many cases have had problems because of her (KC) if it is her it's a bit hard to be someone's assistant from across the country :/

Akoya does have good timing. I hope the attention she has received has filled the void so we can talk about valuable information. Also, did anyone figure out how to make time move faster so we can quit the waiting game?

Why would they investigate/request DMV pictures of Christina Burns and Jeanette Burns (Jeannette was a GF of TT?)

Whoa, going down that rabbit hole, someone mentioned a R0m0n@ B. earlier who is friends with TT on FB......... hmmm.. :thinking:

It just keeps sticking with me that Terry Turner wanted to "cooperate" by dropping Fred's name/family in Springdale but didn't recognize. How, how, HOW can you not recognize someone but then refer to them as a possible child of another person? It's so strange.

I think anything you say to this one will be classed as an attack. Screen shots will be taken and threats of taking to police etc etc etc
Awesome. Tell the police I said Hi, and to not be late coming home for dinner. Also, I'm stuck to this case today, so the police will have to get their own uniforms at the dry cleaners. [emoji13]

Awesome. Tell the police I said Hi, and to not be late coming home for dinner. Also, I'm stuck to this case today, so the police will have to get their own uniforms at the dry cleaners. [emoji13]

I am not she who can't be named if that's what your meaning... Trust me when I say I have had personal dealings with her and she is bat s**t cray cray...

Whoa, going down that rabbit hole, someone mentioned a R0m0n@ B. earlier who is friends with TT on FB......... hmmm.. :thinking:

Yes! Definitely a rabbit hole because we are assumption two major things to believe there is a connection...

1. Akoya's emails from Velling are real and unaltered

2. That the city and State are Hilo, Hawaii.

Where did the Hilo idea come from?

Does anyone one else find this odd???

When Yahoo is answering the subpoena on the user information for Lori's email accounts, it shows the main account was created in 2004. The name is Lori Ruff, of course, but the address is Carrollton? ?? Just weird.
e405c20a1bddff9bfc3acb5178d3efd2.jpg

she lived off Frankford st in Dallas , the other end of the street is carrolton

i heard back from a FB message to the Seattle times. Response : "We're on it -- I can let you know when it's ready."

I wrote back and asked them to let me know and if it will be today.

Yes! Definitely a rabbit hole because we are assumption two major things to believe there is a connection...

1. Akoya's emails from Velling are real and unaltered

2. That the city and State are Hilo, Hawaii.

Where did the Hilo idea come from?

Hilo came from the FOIA request. It reported that TT lived in Hilo and possibly had a girlfriend and child residing there as well. It explained that they reached out the Hilo DMV for photos of said child and possible girlfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster23