TX - 'Lori Ruff', Longview, WhtFem UP9863, *General Discussion and Theories* #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
- If we assume she got the ID from an identity broker, I guess that could explain where she got both pieces of info. But that begs a lot of other questions, like how did she know where to find an identity broker and how did she pay for one?

My personal opinion is that FLEK was involved with drug trafficking & met the ID brokers that way. & I also think she was closing off that part of her life by making a new Identity & moving on with her life.

Hi, I'm sorry if this was asked before, but could FLEK have found out BSTs birthdate by looking up a birth announcement in the local newspaper, or anything to do with baptism/christening records or announcement in the paper?

A lot of these documents should be available via online through PACER, or just through ordering them through the applicable agency if they're now public record. This week, I will look and see what I can personally get my hands on. Being a new person here, I'm not sure exactly what it is that I need to go after. Some direction or a listing would be great.

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified. *

I'm local too, and would be willing to help, but would need some direction as well as to what to seek out, and where to get it from.

Hi, I'm sorry if this was asked before, but could FLEK have found out BSTs birthdate by looking up a birth announcement in the local newspaper, or anything to do with baptism/christening records or announcement in the paper?

I think this is definitely possible. I am pretty sure that the group here hasn't had any luck finding other newspaper articles that reference BST - that certainly doesn't mean that they don't/didn't exist, especially maybe in a small, local newspaper. What that would mean, though, is that LEK was definitely from or at least in WA to get the BST information. If the birth announcement/baptism articles were in a tiny local newspaper, it's unlikely they would be in any libraries outside of local ones in WA.

Again, definitely a possibility, just not easy to verify one way or the other at this point.

The victim in the 402 months case is alive and not Lori. There could have been other associates of the perpetrators in that case who wanted to get as far away from them as possible, however.

We know that FLEK’s death was ruled to be suicide by self inflicted gunshot and that an autopsy wasn’t performed after her death.

The question here is just how thorough was the investigation into FLEK’s death that led to the decision that an autopsy wasn’t needed?

Here are the questions concerning the thoroughness of the investigation into FLEK’s death.

Where was the gunshot entrance wound at on FLEK’s body?

Were there any gunshot exit wound on FLEK’s body?

How close was the gunpowder burn at on FLEK’s body?

What was the angle of the gunshot on FLEK’s body?

What type and caliber of gun was used?

Was a spent or fired bullet found in the gun?

How far away was the gun located from FLEK’s body?

Was gunshot residue found on FLEK’s hands and inside the vehicle she was in?

Were FLEK’s fingerprints and DNA found on the clip, gun, or bullets?

Were any ballistic tests performed on the bullets taken from FLEK’s body and from the gun found near her body?

How long had FLEK been deceased prior to her body being found?

How close are the neighbor’s houses to where FLEK’s in-laws lived at?

Did anyone in the in-laws neighborhood ever hear a gunshot at all prior to the discovery of FLEK’s body?

Here are the questions concerning the note that was found near FLEK’s body.

Was the note written in FLEK’s own handwriting?

Did the note ever say that she wanted to be cremated?

I would love to share my research on the underground stuff. I have a lot of it lol. My best friends wedding is this weekend so give me a couple days and I'll send you some info and links that are really interesting and just seem way too coincidental.
Sounds great! Take your time and enjoy the wedding. I myself have a long weekend with a bridal shower as well as some projects with my hubby since he actually jas an extended weekend away from work for once.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

The victim in the 402 months case is alive and not Lori. There could have been other associates of the perpetrators in that case who wanted to get as far away from them as possible, however.

Thanks for clarifying. The 402 months thing is really bugging me, who measures time like that and what else could it mean??

02-12-2014, 12:42 PM#1006 lollygag thread#1

Phyliss Mae Barker

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/ida...?pid=166530374
Probably a coincidence, but I noticed that an "M. Kennedy" from Boise, ID signed the condolences guestbook.

Molly kennedy signed her obituary book. If I have the right molly kennedy she lived at 8473 Donnybrook drive, Boise Idaho ,which is a 11 min drive from the Boise id address
http://www.411.com/name/Molly-J-Kennedy/Boise-ID/hpzhijh
https://www.google.ca/maps/dir/7101...9d300c2fa65977f!2m2!1d-116.287767!2d43.601383

It list a Becky L Kennedy 51, at the same address on donnybrook drive
http://www.familytreenow.com/records/people/kennedy/becky/g5ftssuqq1fhopskzgzgzq

these are names listed on family tree now.
Maybe some connection, Maybe the Barkers provide BST Info. Also maybe LEK could be reled or knows these people or is one of them.

So this morning I am watching Dr Phil and having coffee and they start talking about the " Children of God". Wow y'all. I could see Lori being from this group. They encouraged the women to be " hookers for God" dancing and going out to recruit new members. The group also had connections to Thailand and Texas! I will research more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm really surprised to see so many posts about an identity broker or help from an organization. I thought the overall sentiment of the forum was that she read that book and used that to change her identity. I really don't think she had the gall to pull this off on her own.

I don't think there is enough evidence or facts to support either theory. so nothing is written in stone ....in my opinion.... anything is possible.
One thing I've looked at is the two papers of BST birth papers, one is from the birth book., which she may have got a copy of from microfilm at a local library, the other she may have acquired by using that info. Sounds plausible .I don't know how the libraries work in the U.S. Did they just hold local birth, regional , provincial or national in1980's?.. I know mine held provincial years ago.The article below tells about Birth Cerificate and explains U.S process.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birth_certificate

My theory she or someone else went to the local library and got a copy from the birthbook ..also note the paper has the look of being photo copied .which if the record were only kept locally she or whoever would have obtain this in the bakerfield area.

Attachments

• bst.jpg
    bst.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 31
I think what really surprises me the most, is that she seemingly confided in no one. Even a murderer often confessed to someone eventually.

Maybe she did and they have just not been found or come forward ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, has anyone posted her image to any of those long lost relative forums? Like people looking for people?

The picture of mccandless is uncanny. In other pics I notice his nose changed as well and became more sharp or pointy like FLEKS. Found a pic of his full AZ ID card. Does anyone know why he also used the name Johnson on it?

The picture of mccandless is uncanny. In other pics I notice his nose changed as well and became more sharp or pointy like FLEKS. Found a pic of his full AZ ID card. Does anyone know why he also used the name Johnson on it?

His mother's maiden name was Johnson and that was his legal middle name.

That's surprising cause BST mother remarried to a Johnson.

That's surprising cause BST mother remarried to a Johnson.

Nothing surprising about that when Johnson is as common of a last name as Smith (IMO)

ETA: I studied the McCandless family tree. His mother does not really look like FLEK, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member