TX - 'Lori Ruff', Longview, WhtFem UP9863, *General Discussion and Theories* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyone here with the ability to make time move quickly to whenever they're going to announce who she is? Each minute is taking way too long. Thanks.

both Cheryl and Sandras namus are still up though so maybe not ......I am going to drive myself nuts!!!!!!

I can't access her namus page? Can anyone else? Has it been taken down?

she has been found-- NAMUS confirmed it.

Hey I don't know how to post a screen shot on here but namus emailed me back saying she has been identified!!!

Someone ask if they're going to release the info!!

R3dd1t says they think she's S@ndra H0pler

http://s21.postimg.org/l7opyv0xz/IMG_0512.png
Hopefully that link works.. I mainly just lurk on here and never post

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/h/hopler_sandra.html

no way that makes her 10 years older than me ........and I still look younger than her so......I guess its possible!.

I don't think it's SH. The FOIA request links her to the Howder family of Springdale WA. Now, that ID is an assumption. IDK her real name.

OMG!?!? Just when I step away from this thread and take the morning off from WS this happens! What is going on!?! Is it true??? Who is she??? :happydance::great::skip:

Thank you!

Yep, this is a huge rabbit hole! It seems like you guys have everything under control...I should move along :)

Just curious, im sure you guys did investigate the Sandy thing. Nothing came of that? Sorry if im derailing the thread
Trying to get away from this case is like running away from home when you're in Kindergarten. You might make it as far as the street, but you'll be back.

Stay. Hang out. Have a look.

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified. *

Well my bet was on a Boise connection, then I have been thinking maybe Reno, northern NV. Just thought i would put those out there. LOL. My last chance.

Also, I have been working on gathering information for work on a longform documentary on this case and the different themes that have come up through this investigation. If anyone is interested in sharing their experience, please contact me via PM or Willis.ashlee@gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok now I'm excited and sad and a bunch of other emotions at the same time. I've spent ridiculous amounts of time thinking about Lori over the years.

Now we impatiently wait... [emoji30]

Cynthia Perry is gone off namus she was a ruleout but it was a thin ruleout I think

Ok now I'm excited and sad and a bunch of other emotions at the same time. I've spent ridiculous amounts of time thinking about Lori over the years.

Now we impatiently wait... [emoji30]

I was like that with Sharon Marshall 20 years and I cried for days!

Finally! Let's hope that all of the pieces of this puzzle finally fit once her story is published.

My bet is that she was never reported missing and that her early pics are going to be very similar to how she looked when she changed her name.

IMO, a family scandal or tragedy is what prompted her to change her ID and move away.

Just thinking out loud....

Cynthia Perry is gone off namus she was a ruleout but it was a thin ruleout I think

NamUs MP # 8281 Cynthia Perry https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/8281/5/

I still see her NAMUS page.

How? Only way I see it is with NamUs UP # 9863 google cache

NamUs UP # 9863 - Permission Error

You do not have permission to view the selected page.

Please email support@identifyus.org with details of what was done to receive this message, or if you believe you have received it in error.

Thank you,
NamUs Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members