TX - 'Lori Ruff', Longview, WhtFem UP9863, *General Discussion and Theories* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally! Let's hope that all of the pieces of this puzzle finally fit once her story is published.

My bet is that she was never reported missing and that her early pics are going to be very similar to how she looked when she changed her name.

IMO, a family scandal or tragedy is what prompted her to change her ID and move away.

Just thinking out loud....

I 100% agree! I don't think she ever reported. None of the missing people suggested looked enough like her to sell me on the possibility.

Her eyebrows never changed, she had perfect little to no maintenance eyebrows. That's the first thing I look at when a missing person is suggested.

I 100% agree! I don't think she ever reported. None of the missing people suggested looked enough like her to sell me on the possibility.

Her eyebrows never changed, she had perfect little to no maintenance eyebrows. That's the first thing I look at when a missing person is suggested.

I know we're desperate to link UIDs to reported missing persons cases because it means resolution and that every missing person has someone who cares enough to report their absence, but I personally believe the bulk of missing persons are never reported.

Honestly, if it's from the Seattle Times, I wouldn't be surprised if it had to do with the Howder family.
Is there a Howder picture????

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified. *

The similarities are startling, though. The younger picture. This would also explain the "Sandy" on the grave marker guest book. *so exciting!*

I agree I'm leaning toward Sandy....Lori , Sandi its easier w a similar name sounds alike

Maybe the Seattle Times is doing the story because they wrote the original story?

I agree I'm leaning toward Sandy....Lori , Sandi its easier w a similar name sounds alike

Allow me to add that others have found that Fred Howder married a Sandy Bullock (not the actress).

HOLY CRAP

I'm going nuts, this seems highly UNREAL

I cannot wait for the piece to be published.

But I'm also wondering many things:

will more pictures of her be shared?

will her actual STORY be shared?

will more anecdotes surface?

OMG OMG OMG

HOLY CRAP

I'm going nuts, this seems highly UNREAL

I cannot wait for the piece to be published.

But I'm also wondering many things:

will more pictures of her be shared?

will her actual STORY be shared?

will more anecdotes surface?

OMG OMG OMG
I already see questions in what we've been led to believe just by reading that report from SSA.

Who else has the feeling that our Lori's real identity has been known for much longer?

The similarities are startling, though. The younger picture. This would also explain the "Sandy" on the grave marker guest book. *so exciting!*

Sandra Hopler fits with the "18 year old from PA" thing as well.

Sandra Hopler fits with the "18 year old from PA" thing as well.

I, personally, don't see the resemblance as young FLEK pix show wide set eyes, and SH has kind of closer set eyes. But, I could be wrong! Hopefully they'll tell us who FLEK really was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow