TX - 'Lori Ruff', Longview, WhtFem UP9863, *General Discussion and Theories* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Three things: " marwood " is probably a typo for Harwood.

It is possible FLEK filled out a " history and physical" that asked about previous surgeries and she herself stated she had breast implants.

It has never been stated she was the problem, just that she suffered miscarriages ( he could have had fragile sperm). It has never been stated she used donor eggs. I have seen a pic of her daughter.. I would be very surprised if they were NOT blood relation.
If she did use a service there are MANY in Dallas. ( I myself have donated with three of them).

I have personal experience with all statements above except the typo one :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is possible FLEK filled out a " history and physical" that asked about previous surgeries and she herself stated she had breast implants.

It has never been stated she was the problem, just that she suffered miscarriages ( he could have had fragile sperm). It has never been stated she used donor eggs. I have seen a pic of her daughter.. I would be very surprised if they were NOT blood relation.
If she did use a service there are MANY in Dallas. ( I myself have donated with three of them).

I just realized the Marwood is the same address number as Harwood so I do agree it's probably a typo. I tried searching and Marwood doesn't seem to exist in Bedford.

ETA: And I agree with all your opinions about the medical details. :)

He didn't get any Serial numbers. He was probably looking at more recent medical records and she probably self-reported to the fertility dr that she had breast implants in 1991. I don't think he found the original records of the implants or the dr that put them in. That surgeon would be very interesting to question but Velling gave up looking for the implant surgeon, IMO, because she was claiming to be LEK in 1991. But what if she had the implants done under her old identity still? We just don't know if she could have pulled off living a double life for a while or not.

Remember, while he had access to more tools than we do, Velling was still limited in the time he could spend on this. And maybe still too narrowly focused on getting past that 1988 barrier. Lastly, if all he had was a note in her medical records that she had the implant in 1991, there's not much more he could have done with the information than we could ourselves. (Maybe there was some kind of medical notice for the type of implant she had -- like a vehicle recall notice -- & all of the patients who never responded is recorded somewhere.)

But that would have been a potentially important lead. Not just that she might have had the operation after 1988 under her birth name, but what if she had lied about the year? Being a few years off -- say she had breast implants in 1987 or 1986 -- would not have been that critical in compiling a medical history. (Of course I say that with all of the confidence of someone who is not a medical professional.) Perhaps Velling added that the operation reportedly happened in 1991 only to assuage his disappointment over just missing the one piece of the puzzle that could have solved it.

I had asked a few days ago about where she may have had the in vitro fertilization done at.

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified. *
What if she had them removed at some point? I know that doesn't help us. But it would explain her appearance.

We had our in in vitro done at at Scott and White in Temple. I agree that there are many places in the Dallas area. Very intriguing about the possible blood relation. I agree that JBR and LER look very similar.

What if she had them removed at some point? I know that doesn't help us. But it would explain her appearance.

I could be possible she could have them removed. Not common but posible. Most who have implants removed are upgrading. I have a friend who's first set were recalled so she got hers replaced with the 2nd set only paying the surgeons fee, surgical center fee's and fee for the doctor to put her under. Then some years later upgraded to a 3rd set. I still shake my head when I think of her enduring 3 of those surgeries.

I went digging around some augmentation forums and it is not real common to just have them removed. Those who reported they had implants removed had skin removed as well. (Think of a deflated balloon)

Going back to the thought "she was older" MIGHT account for the breakdown of tissue. But even then it's a stretch unless she developed a disease of the breast tissue itself. And if she did develop a breast tissue disease she would likely be seeing a doctor on a regular basis for those issues.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I could be possible she could have them removed. Not common but posible. Most who have implants removed are upgrading. I have a friend who's first set were recalled so she got hers replaced with the 2nd set only paying the surgeons fee, surgical center fee's and fee for the doctor to put her under. Then some years later upgraded to a 3rd set. I still shake my head when I think of her enduring 3 of those surgeries.

I went digging around some augmentation forums and it is not real common to just have them removed. Those who reported they had implants removed had skin removed as well. (Think of a deflated balloon)

Going back to the thought "she was older" MIGHT account for the breakdown of tissue. But even then it's a stretch unless she developed a disease of the breast tissue itself. And if she did develop a breast tissue disease she would likely be seeing a doctor on a regular basis for those issues.

I know two people who had theirs removed and they also got them reshaped/reconstructed (not sure of the correct term). LEK does not look like she had implants to me in the pics of her at the business woman's event, but it could be she was wearing bulky clothes.

Also, my close friend has implants and had them redone approx 10 years after her original surgery. From my understanding this is not necessarily uncommon (might depend on if you got silicon or saline??) So maybe instead of getting hers redone, LEK got hers removed? Not that it really matters

Yes it's very common to get them re-done. In fact my plastic surgeon told me most ladies get 2 sets over their lifetime. (Due to breakdown with the aging process)

A mastopexy is what it is often called when a person has them reshaped or reconstructed. If a person were simply having implants removed I would think tje surgeon would go ahead and do a keyhole procedure to keep the skin from looming deflated. A good surgeon would anyway. A good surgeon never wants anyone to say anything negative like "he left me with skin just hanging off my chest. Do not use him" These guys get paid well for doing a good job.

I just remembered I have a girlfriend who works for a plastic surgeon. I'm going to message her and pick her brain.

Here's the thing--Every time an individual goes to a clinic for some type of elective medical proceduure--like breast implants--they complete an intake form disclosing their medical, social, and family history,, as well as sign some type of financial agreement. Even if she was living as "Lori Kennedy" in 1991, it would certainly be worthwhile to see what her cover story was in 1991 vs. what it was in, say, 2007. I'd hate to think Velling bypassed that opportunity completely because of this boneheaded obsession with focusing only on anything pre-1988.

Here's the thing--Every time an individual goes to a clinic for some type of elective medical proceduure--like breast implants--they complete an intake form disclosing their medical, social, and family history,, as well as sign some type of financial agreement. Even if she was living as "Lori Kennedy" in 1991, it would certainly be worthwhile to see what her cover story was in 1991 vs. what it was in, say, 2007. I'd hate to think Velling bypassed that opportunity completely because of this boneheaded obsession with focusing only on anything pre-1988.

I mentioned this before. I wonder if she listed a next of kin before having that surgery. Of course she could have just made up a name but I still think there was a man before Blake who might have been driving this entire story. I would not be surprised if the next of kin was listed as a boyfriend or even a husband. I just think he disappeared soon after dallas and she went her own way.

I mentioned this before. I wonder if she listed a next of kin before having that surgery. Of course she could have just made up a name but I still think there was a man before Blake who might have been driving this entire story. I would not be surprised if the next of kin was listed as a boyfriend or even a husband. I just think he disappeared soon after dallas and she went her own way.
Exactly. I've been wondering about a previous spouse, or long term relationship. I've also been curious about any previous children, or child. Her suspected older age, and over protective behavior towards the child she had with JBR leads me to think she may have or have had an older child. And she was apprehensive about losing the Ruff child in some way, or being taken away from her.

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

I'm doing some general reading. I apologize for seeming random here.

2bb7ddf7fb2f24207e8a40c2d513751a.jpg

http://www.dreamindemon.com/communi...horities-years-after-her-suicide.65733/page-2

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

Working for a living really gets in the way of sleuthing sometimes!

Several good points since I visited with ya'll last:

Legal actions started against Lori were likely removed after her death. IIRC at some point, both she & Blake were charged at the time of their domestic dust-up? Her record would eventually be dropped/expunged.

Chelsea's Boutique -- I thought the son said his Mom knew Lori at UT-Arlington? Was Mom taking business classes & ended up assigned to a group project with our Lori? Did the group perhaps meet at the house, even? Did our introverted Lori shy away from the group work, which outgoing Mom perceived as dislike? Did our Lori want more involvement in this dress-up project than founder-Mom needed/wanted? Maybe Lori wasn't ready to leave when the semester finished?

In-laws: well folks, my name is Laughing and I attend The Wrong Church. A different denomination than my in-laws, anyway. They don't want to hear about my Sunday School lesson, they don't want to hear what my pastor said, they don't want to know about my ladies group. I read a book that isn't really the Bible, anyway, since it was translated centuries after 1611. I'm probably Difficult in this area. They have mellowed over the years, significantly, something the Ruffs didn't have time to accomplish.

Fertility: Yes, what if the apparently socially awkward couple had, er, mechanical problems? Abstinence is a highly effective form of birth control. Don't know who we'd ask about this one.

Just some thoughts and JMHO.

This is such a thoughtful & supportive group, if our Lori had stumbled onto us before her spiral, things might have turned out differently!

100% sure. Lori Kasprick is aboriginal. LEK is white.
Gotcha. I didn't see her excluded on Namus. Sorry!

http://www.blumhouse.com/2016/09/01/who-the-hell-was-lori-erica-ruff/

New article on the story: sorry don't know how to hyperlink on cellphone!

That's interesting that it mentions she had a news article about the BST fire in the lock box - I don't think that's correct is it? There are some errors in the rest of the article (like it appears the author thinks that Velling is still the investigator on the case) so this might just be an error too. Regardless, any article that gets FLEK's picture out to a wider audience is helpful.

I believe the author is someone who has just read a bit on the story and transposed some details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member