TX - 'Lori Ruff', Longview, WhtFem UP9863, *General Discussion and Theories* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok guys I have to drive home it takes me an hour ........ hold your thoughts ! BAHAHAHAHAHA kidding ....sort of :)

Agreed, I was at work and would look away for 30 minutes and there would already be 2 new pages to read!!! When I was still processing the last two new ones! But I'm home now and have all the time! I'm never fast enough to post tho [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If she really knew a lot about the Ruff family before "meeting" Blake, that puts a whole new spin on the story.

I can't imagine why someone would target a family and change their name to match family members? [emoji848]

The only thing I can think of is for financial gain, knowing the family was well off?

a001ad017d85c6ddb03949891daf6a47.jpg
well this is the first I have seen of this.. there were 2 pages of personal notes?!?!???

Source: http://canyouidentifyme.org/GreggTexasJaneDoeDecember2010

You must be in DC metro too LOL

I am and hated having no signal on the Metro earlier! As soon as the train saw daylight I was back in here! [emoji23]

If she really knew a lot about the Ruff family before "meeting" Blake, that puts a whole new spin on the story.

I can't imagine why someone would target a family and change their name to match family members? [emoji848]

The only thing I can think of is for financial gain, knowing the family was well off?

That's 16 plus years of planning and I'm not sure the family was all that wealthy. Plus why bother to go to college and all that and struggle if she was just trying to marry into a family she thought had money? Just invent a back story and introduce yourself.

a001ad017d85c6ddb03949891daf6a47.jpg
well this is the first I have seen of this.. there were 2 pages of personal notes?!?!???

Source: http://canyouidentifyme.org/GreggTexasJaneDoeDecember2010

I think they mean the page that had numbers written on it like she was figuring out BST's parents birthdates.
I'm more interested that they said Lori had CHILDREN--Plural. Is that just a mistake in wording or is there another child we don't know about?

Right folks, it's midnight and I'm shattered. If her name is released please would someone grab a massive megaphone and shout really loudly in the general direction of England? Much appreciated!

:sleep:Cags.

Right folks, it's midnight and I'm shattered. If her name is released please would someone grab a massive megaphone and shout really loudly in the general direction of England? Much appreciated!

Heheh sweet dreams!!

I don't think we will find out tonight. Sweet dreams, Cags!

Wow! Here in Australia I've just taken the kids to school, logged on and seen the latest developments! Holy! Will now spend the rest of today refreshing all the pages on everything waiting for an update. Who needs to live in a tidy house anyway? [emoji6]

This is my second post ever, and I am beyond excited to find out who FLEK was. I am mostly a lurker, but this is my #1 dying to find out the answer case. Everyone here has done such incredible work on this case. Next i'd like to see LISK and 3MW solved.

Wow! Here in Australia I've just taken the kids to school, logged on and seen the latest developments! Holy! Will now spend the rest of today refreshing all the pages on everything waiting for an update. Who needs to live in a tidy house anyway? [emoji6]

If they release the name while we're asleep can you call each and every one of us?? :D

Lol jk - I bet it comes out tmw am

I used to have problems loading pages, so much so I changed my "posts per page" to 50 which has helped. As a result I have no idea what page 103 means either, we're on page 33 in my layout which is way over the usual cut off of around 20 pages!

I'm using the default settings; I didn't even know one could change the number of posts per page. Or any other settings.

I should have cited post numbers: look for posts #1538, 1544, & 1545.

This is a picture from a series of Chanukah celebrations? How did that get introduced into this thread? Did someone suggest that LEK was Jewish at some point?

Now I'm lost again. :-/

I'm finding myself pacing! I don't post often but have read ever single post. Always in awe of your abilities to sleuth! For some reason this case has gotten under my skin. Hugs to you all!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

End of the workday for me here in Portland, & the start of the workday at home. So I'll probably not be able to read the latest bunches of posts until tomorrow.

Hope someone shares LEK's birth identity, & maybe why she did it with us then.

Does anyone one else find this odd???

When Yahoo is answering the subpoena on the user information for Lori's email accounts, it shows the main account was created in 2004. The name is Lori Ruff, of course, but the address is Carrollton? ?? Just weird.
e405c20a1bddff9bfc3acb5178d3efd2.jpg

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

Okay, lots of posts coming fast at us, & I know I've missed something. Just to recap the latest developments:

* NAMUS has identified LEK. That is, they know her birth name. However, they are being coy with releasing it. (Maybe the Seattle Times will write a story about it, maybe the SSA will make an announcement.)
* Despite that, Websleuthers here have identified LEK with an unnamed girl in a family picture album. (Images of that girl have been shared earlier in this thread. See page 103 where it appears three times.)
* LEK is *not* the actress Sandra Bullock. Nor do we even have confirmation that LEK ever watched a Sandra Bullock movie.
* This girl is somehow connected to the H()dwer family. (Not sure if her name is "Wanda", "Windy" or "Wendy". Or maybe one of those is her mother's name. "Sandy" was another name thrown around at one point.)
* Her father may be a person arrested in 1961 for stealing a quarter million dollars in drugs.
* Her mother or grandmother may be the woman in this article: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/sfgate/obituary.aspx?pid=146440495
* I'm sure I got something in this list wrong.
* This website uses a lot of Adobe Flash, which makes it difficult for me to keep up with developments. (Flash has crashed at least 4 times for me trying to read pages on this website today.)

Have I missed anything?

Will someone please tell me how the photo came about of the unnamed girl?

My biggest take-away from the FOIA stuff is that LE thought FLEK planned to kill her in-laws, but they weren't home, so she killed herself. I've never seen that in my life and have been following this case a very long time! I wonder why they would think that.

Will someone please tell me how the photo came about of the unnamed girl?

Someone just pulled it from an old thread. I don't think we have any new info to suggest that was her or how they identified her. Unless I have missed something....totally possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3