TX TX - Madisonville, UnkFem 2-6, UP15905, feeding tube, in suitcase, clothes, blankets, Sep'16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oops! Forgot to do my list of ‘tubie kids’ organisations on the weekend because I went down the rabbit hole looking at something else (I can’t even remember what now!) Will get to it tomorrow first thing!

I think these organisations might have some reach on SM:

Feeding Tube Awareness:

https://www.facebook.com/FeedingTubeAwareness

Complex Child:

https://www.facebook.com/ComplexChild

Tubie Friends:

https://www.facebook.com/tubiefriends

:tyou: Bo!

Have you reached out to any of these organizations or would you like yours truly to get some messages sent their way? (Just checking so we don't duplicate!)

I hope the genetic testing is carried out at some stage.

Yes, indeed. If the genetic abnormality is one that would normally be inherited, that might well help to narrow down the child's origins considerably since siblings, parents or cousins may be on the medical radar but not the LE one.

:tyou: Bo!

Have you reached out to any of these organizations or would you like yours truly to get some messages sent their way? (Just checking so we don't duplicate!)

Yes please. I don’t have an FB account at the moment.

My wish for Christmas is that Little Madison gets her real name back!

Ana, I hear there is a shortage of Christmas trees this year, so good luck finding that perfect tree! Wishing everyone a very merry Christmas! :santahat:

My wish for Christmas is that Little Madison gets her real name back!

Ana, I hear there is a shortage of Christmas trees this year, so good luck finding that perfect tree! Wishing everyone a very merry Christmas! :santahat:

Mine too, Boots!

:scared: Oh hell, there are going to be some very upset little people in my house this year if I don't get my hands on one... the search is on!

Same to you, Boots! & To everyone here! ... I sill can't believe we are nearly at Christmas again already. Where do the years go :eek:

This is so extremely sad. Cases involving children always kill a piece of my heart. My she be blessed.

I think she was either adopted/ in foster care. Most likely Hispanic and female. The death might have been accidental and then once she died, family/other people involved decided to hide her body. The reason might be that her death could implicate them, prompt investigations of child neglect and abuse. Her death might have also been premeditated. The killer did what they did and then got rid of the body.

Showing 3 rule outs for this sweet baby in Namus:
Amaya Arretta-Lopez
Myrisha Campbell
Shelby Roberts

I'm still over here wondering what became of the lead on Ms. Lopez's granddaughter.

I'm assuming that she's not missing and is either Shelby Roberts or Amaya Arretta-Lopez since I can't find anything about either of those children being missing.

I'm assuming that she's not missing and is either Shelby Roberts or Amaya Arretta-Lopez since I can't find anything about either of those children being missing.

Thank you for looking. It's frustrating.

Sad to this slip into page 5 of my subscriptions. Who are you, little one?

When the story broke about the Turpin children, the first child I thought of was Little Madison. Don't know why. Just think they could be the type of people to dump a child that died because she wasn't being cared for properly. Now there has been another couple in Arizona arrested for abusing their 4 adoptive children. So much evil in this world. . .

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/msn/...tive-before-boy-escaped-out-window/ar-BBJpP7u

Spending some time down here in the UID threads today so I went looking for our Madison.

It's gone so quiet :(

I have been following this case since it first came out.
She was found about 1hr and 45mins from where I am from.
I literally read all 18pages and you guys are doing a great job.
I really was hoping I'd find an update at the very end. Let's not give up and hope and pray there is one soon.

I wish the FBI would release a video on Madison like they did for Little Jacob. It baffles me that they still have very little info for her. This is a small child that had health issues ESP with the tube. She was obviously cared for up to a certain point to have lived as long as she did you know what I mean? Someone knows this child.
I'm with the theory that perhaps the parent or parent tried for a while but maybe she became too much of a burden so they started to neglect her and it went too far and she died..it's all I can think of.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j@nky
Back