Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grandma claims to have seen her Monday the 29th when BB came over to do laundry at Gma's house.

Maybe she really did have the flu and that's why she wasn't in daycare. I don't get the feeling the grandmother is lying since she was a part of filing motions to have the children removed. But of course my feelings aren't facts.

If Maleah was sick (didn’t BB say Maleah had been sick?) that would keep her out of daycare, correct? I don’t think grandma is lying. MOO
You beat me too it, @Beansie

This brings a whole new train of thought. Could Maleah have died from some sort of flu complication? DV panicked because of the previous allegations AND the fact he was not supposed to have the kids unsupervised?

Oh, I don't know, I thought it was another company, called Eccu search or something like that who was searching. Imo
Ivory Hecker FOX 26 on Twitter

Update: Stepdad of missing girl Maleah Davis hasn’t showed up to work at PharMEDium in a week, his coworker tells me. Darion Vence was sent home because he was vomiting last week. He was officially “home with the flu” by Friday. This week he isn’t answering calls about absence.

Anyone see this?

Wow, this doesn't get any better looking does it? So DV was absent from work and vomiting before BB got home, yet he was well enough to watch the kids and drive to pick her up from the airport and check a tire. All while caring for a child who was too ill to go to daycare. Yet, mom left for 'services' about 3 weeks *after* her dad died, and the only sources of these alleged services are BB1, DV, and BB2. Did I miss anything?

Any of the persons who had custody of Meleah while she was in foster care speaking with the media? Anyone besides these 3 saying Meleah was seen after her last day attended at daycare?

Everyone vomiting, the stress of this 'abduction' must really be wearing on them.

Wow, this doesn't get any better looking does it? So DV was absent from work and vomiting before BB got home, yet he was well enough to watch the kids and drive to pick her up from the airport and check a tire. All while caring for a child who was too ill to go to daycare. Yet, mom left for 'services' about 3 weeks *after* her dad died, and the only sources of these alleged services are BB1, DV, and BB2. Did I miss anything?

Any of the persons who had custody of Meleah while she was in foster care speaking with the media? Anyone besides these 3 saying Meleah was seen after her last day attended at daycare?

Everyone vomiting, the stress of this 'abduction' must really be wearing on them.
I feel like I could vomit from disgust.
MOO

Fox26 reporter Ivory Hecker says on SM that DV hasn't been to work in a week, was sent home for vomiting then he claimed he had the flu. Not answering the phone about his absences now.

I sure hope LE really has eyes on him.

Wonder if anyone actually saw him vomit or did DV just say he was vomiting?

This is everything that happened Thursday in the search for Maleah Davis
[...]

A car was found
  • Where did it happen: A cab driver spotted a vehicle that belongs to the family of 4-year-old Maleah Thursday morning around 10:30 a.m. Thursday in Missouri City, according to police. Detective Ken Fregia of the Houston Police Department said the cab driver called police when she spotted the vehicle in the parking lot of a shopping center at the corner of Highway 6 and Riverstone Boulevard.
  • What police found: “The vehicle was unlocked when we got here,” Fregia said. “There’s no obvious signs of anything happening in the car.” Fregia said a child’s car seat was found inside, but Maleah has not been found.
What police are working on
  • Checking video: Officers are checking surveillance video at stores in the shopping center to see if they can determine when the vehicle was dropped off and by whom, Fregia said. He said the vehicle will be towed to the crime lab and processed by technicians, who will dust for fingerprints.
  • Talking to the family: Fregia said investigators have not been able to reach Maleah's stepfather and that they would like for him to help assemble a sketch of the people who he says were involved in the abduction. Investigators have said Maleah’s stepfather is a person of interest in connection with her disappearance, citing inconsistencies in his story about how she was taken. Court documents show Maleah's maternal grandmother has requested that the children stay in her care.
VIDEO: Police discuss discovery of car

[...]

I need to rewatch that interview because I think I remember feeling like the grandma might NOT have been saying she saw Maleah then but only Brittany.
I just rematched it. The reporter asks the last time she saw Maleah and she said she wants to say Monday because BB was leaving Tuesday and she was doing laundry. And then the reporter says something like "so you saw her recently" and BB2 nods her head yes.
https://m.facebook.com/watch/?v=422427878585492&_rdr

ETA: around 3:20 mark

RE: BB not immediately calling the police

There is a real distrust of police by many black Americans...and some Americans in general. She possibly did not want to call the police in case it led to a deadly encounter or looked bad on her as someone who just got her kids back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member