DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
VIDEO: Deysy Rios on Twitter
“we haven’t seen him” says detective Fregia about #MaleahDavis stepdad
11:46 AM - 9 May 2019

Shelley Childers on Twitter
BREAKING: @houstonpolice say they have not spoken with step-father Darion Vence since he showed up at the hospital on Saturday saying Maleah was taken. Police say they cannot find him, but are not concerned. #FindMaleah #MaleahDavis @abc13houston
D6I7vxAWwAEmT3m.jpg

11:45 AM - 9 May 2019

Brandi Smith on Twitter
“Everything looked like a normal car. Trunk too.” - update on car linked to #MaleahDavis disappearance being found in Missouri City #KHOU11 #HTownRush
D6I7lVUX4AEjWkG.jpg

11:44 AM - 9 May 2019

How did the mother come to be at the place the car was discovered? She heard about it and rushed over? Little unusual.

Why is that unusual? You see her with Tim Miller, even on her knees with Tim Miller talking to her.

She has been very active trying to find her daughter. Positive she is right beside them daily helping search. So no, not unusual.

Someone she had been with when her daughter suffered a life altering brain injury that the authorities suspected was abuse.

So during that couple of years, somehing horrible had already happened.

You bet I wouldn't leave my kid alone with my unrelated, male partner under those circumstances. Kid comes with me, stays with trusted family or I'm not going.
Especially when that kid’s brain is so fragile that she has to wear a helmet all the time. I really don’t think I’d trust anyone but myself to make sure that helmet is worn!

TES specializes in recovering bodies though, don't they? I feel like they may have a lead. I hope.
Oh, I don't know, I thought it was another company, called Eccu search or something like that who was searching. Imo

Tim Miller talking to HLN now.

They want to look at more surveillance, going to decide next direction to be taken to find M, one person knows but he’s not talking, is what Tim said.

During the press conference the detective said DV was only interviewed the one time soon after they opened the case, as far as he knows. He also said they have not seen him all week and made a comment regarding it being unusual to not be out searching, making pleas, when your ‘loved one’ is missing.
(I’m paraphrasing).
He also said they asked him to come in to create sketches of the 3 men, but he failed to come in.

The detective is not concerned that they haven’t seen him this week.

HLN also just said that BB hasn’t been able to get ahold of DV this week either.

I recall her saying something along the lines of 'his story sounds off, but I can't believe he would have done anything to Maleah' right at the beginning, but that seemed to fall apart pretty quickly. I don't recall her being defensive, particularly, just that statement (but I haven't been on her FB or anything, she could have been much more vocal about this and I just don't know it). I think being in denial about his involvement at first would be a fairly normal response to something like this.

I am FAR from nominating her for Mother of the Year, I want to make that clear. But this isn't some guy that she'd been dating for a few weeks, they lived together, had another child together - of course at first she would be in denial that he could have done this. To accept it would mean a) her child is likely gone forever and b) her choices played a role. I think she's coming to those realizations today.

Well that clarifies her defense of him and does temper my earlier thoughts about that somewhat. But what I can't get past is she knew her child suffered traumatic head injury that the authorities believed was from abuse. So unless she was present and saw it, or caused it, new daddy is the likely culprit. So denial or no, a mother would be negligent to leave her kid alone with the same man under those circumstances, IMO.

I don't believe in coincidences. A small child went missing while under the care of step-daddy to be. Earlier she suffered catastrophic injury that was investigated as abuse.

1+1 = 2 to me.

Mom either was involved in what happened previously or was neglectful in allowing her kid to be in the care of the man who otherwise likely did it. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns