Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, ok, so she is leaving him because he is gay and not because he abused and harmed her daughter?
:mad: If she was even leaving him. She was still wearing a ring after Maleah was reported missing. MOO

ETA: Maybe this has already been mentioned, but was she wearing the ring in today's video? I'm still recovering from the first time I watched it...:mad:

Last edited:
OMG. I went to run errands and pick up my daughter from school and just came back to all this.
Just saw the video of the lawyer.
Why is he revealing all these details before she has even spoken with LE?
He went on and on, incriminating his client with every new detail.
He describes the abuse that she suspected at his hands, picking the child up from daycare, bringing her home without her knowledge, "innapropriate bathing," whooping her, not "letting" her take her to the hospital, (he "won't go down for this"!) and says that was months ago. When the reporter asks him why she kept it a secret for so long and didn't report it, he states that "she did not want to believe this man was capable of what he has done." Say what? How could she have known back then what he has done?
And what has he done? How does she know?
Then after blabbing on and spilling all the details, he is asked why Maleah was not wearing her helmet.
He quickly says, "I can't speak to that, Ok? Mom needs to talk more with detectives."
Why didn't he tell her to do that in the first place? Before running his mouth to the media?
I hope he hasn't messed things up for LE.
QX is a public nunance that preys on the less fortunate, I mean community activist. Anyhow I don’t believe he practices as a lawyer not sure if he’s licensed. He usually just shows up to stir up drama. Again IMO

This is all so very strange. So he was not her stepfather. He was a bf/fiance. She found no problem with him not taking M to day care, b/c she suspected him of being gay? Confronts him prior to leaving and gives him back his ring. So, at that point, he's not even a fiance, or bf. Am I right in all of this or am I just very confused.

I noticed on video abc refers to DV as B’s “ex fiancé”, when did he become the ex? You are most confused @rsd1200 *sorry*, she was still wearing her ring yesterday.
I don’t think she suspected him of being gay until the morning she was flying out. Sounds like he had some *advertiser censored* on his phone.
Now, what would a normal mom do if her bf was molesting her daughter? I can’t exactly say how I would address that but he would def’ have no further access to her & the daycare would be the first party notified. She had to consent for him to pick her up. Wonder what the staff thought he was doing when he picked her up early?

She's going to be charged with something, IMO. Child endangerment probably.

I dunno G, I've seen A LOT of cases just like this one and mom skated on any kind of responsibility. She's got a well known spokesman out doing damage control for her now. She's trying to gain public sympathy. Guess we'll see what happens ...

Hi Gitana - why do you think he (QX) is worried (as well as BB - whose interests QX is purportedly representing) that BB could be charged with homicide?

Because the child was last at school BEFORE she left for the funeral, and she failed to call police when she got home and he supposedly didn't pick her up and she couldn't locate her kids.

I'm not saying Maleah was dead when she left but Maleah could've been dying by then.

And even if she wasn't, the facts are such that there could be suspicion both parents are involved. So to get ahead of that, she is revealing facts that show him to be the abuser.

Also, I'm sure others already know those facts. Mama was nervous and wondered when it would all come out. How much she knew. Her gross inaction. Her failure to protect a child already permanently damaged and in the system.

If anything she's hoping that revealing this horror before someone else does will mitigate the charges against her and drum up some sympathy for her.

I believe her appearance at the car was part of her scheme to distance herself from the crimes against her beautiful daughter and engender sympathy.

It apparently worked. At least for a while.

Last edited:
I have been following the Houston MSM posts on Facebook and Twitter on MD as well as watching the reports all day long on every newscast. It seems as though the entire city is aware of what's going on and are ready to hang someone for this atrocity. Don't know how they are ever going to get an impartial jury if anyone is brought to trail.

Scrolling through the thousands of FB/Twitter comments regarding BB getting Quanell X to speak for her, people are like, "she's going down." He has an interesting background, but most recently he has been able to get his clients (heard he charges a $5k fee) to go to the police even if they end up being found guilty.

Negligent homicide? According to her spokesman she allowed Maleah to be whooped and possibly molested and stood by and let it happen.

Hi ILTBP - I don't think that meets the definition of negligent homicide - I think negligent homicide requires the party to have engaged directly in an action that resulted in a death.

Look closely at his pants in the photo with the laundry hamper. White stripe. What do you see?
I don't think it's blood. He may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I don't think he would leave the apartment with blood stained clothes on. Imo.

I also can't tell if MD is in that basket. I would think the weight of it would cause some bowing of the basket. Thirty pounds of dead weight would cause some sort of bowing, I would think.

Feeling pretty naive believing mom in the first place now, this just gets even worse I better sit on my hands for a while before I end up in TO.

But
Do these accusations mean that if Maleah is found there will be evidence of previous SA? That mom now admits she suspected.
IMO BB has just made a mistake announcing that she’s lied to LE.
Will not say anymore incase it breaches TOS, this is getting complicated and it’s a thin line to toe right now without an official announcement from LE.

BBM
She broke up with him, right before, leaving for the funeral, b/c she thought he was gay. She'd not think he was after little girls... The breakup is what they think caused him to snap, or so the spokesperson said (iirc), I'm very confused. If he's after 4 year old girls, he's def not gay. (there's no sense there, if that's her line of thought)

So he's not the lawyer. Didn't I read she has retained a lawyer? Why would he not advise her against having an "advocate" incriminate her publicly in a crime?
Yes, there's been at least one article in the past couple of days that mentioned "her lawyer," but maybe they got it wrong and it was this QX dude all along? If she did have a lawyer, surely he/she would have advised against this. MOO

I dunno G, I've seen A LOT of cases just like this one and mom skated on any kind of responsibility. She's got a well known spokesman out doing damage control for her now. She's trying to gain public sympathy. Guess we'll see what happens ...

Well you could see she already had a ton of sympathy. But these facts aren't helpful to her. There is a reason she released them and I think it's fear.

Her choice of this activist seems like a Hail Mary pass but I think it reflects a lack of understanding about her situation.

He's not an attorney. He's controversial. And this is not an issue about a person of color being victimized by the authorities or the system.

She may think he can save her from the hammer that's likely going to come down on her but I don't believe so.

She knew too much and failed to report anything to authorities. She even hid the fact that her kids were missing. It was actually DV who reported Maleah missing, it appears.

She was already in the system so she well knew her child was at risk. Thus if she had info he was harming her kid and took no action? She's in trouble.

Everyone is horrible in this whole thing at this point in my mind. But I have to say I find it absolutely bizarre in her presser she brings up everything possible. Suggestions of He's gay. He's sent sexual photos. He's a domestic abuser. He's a possible pedophile. It just sounds so sensational... Not the correct word. It's just so very bizarre that she has this list of very inflammatory things suddenly. I'm awaiting more information.

As for the laundry basket. I've done exactly that...put a trash bag of clothes in a basket and bring to laundry room. However, this is only after unpacking from a trip because I bring a trash bag for dirty clothes.

Also, my 7yo, 54lb daughter can curl up into a laundry basket like that. She regularly does...and who knows why. Kids are weird.

I don't think it's blood. He may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I don't think he would leave the apartment with blood stained clothes on. Imo.

I also can't tell if MD is in that basket. I would think the weight of it would cause some bowing of the basket. Thirty pounds of dead weight would cause some sort of bowing, I would think.

I think it is some variegated color in the stripe, red on top, turns to white at the bottom. Perhaps LE has those pants already

Because the child was last at school BEFORE she left for the funeral, and she failed to call police when she got home and he supposedly didn't pick her up and she couldn't locate her kids.

I'm not saying Maleah was dead when she left but Maleah could've been dying by then.

And even if she wasn't, the facts are such that there could be suspicion both parents are involved. So to get ahead of that, she is revealing facts that show him to be the abuser.

I'm sure others already know those facts. Mama was nervous and wondered when it would all come out. How much she knew. Her gross inaction. Her failure to protect a child already permanently damaged and in the system.

If anything she's hoping that revealing this horror before someone else does will mitigate the charges against her and drum up some sympathy for her.

I believe her appearance at the car was part of her scheme to distance herself from the crimes against her beautiful daughter and engender sympathy.

It apparently worked. At least for a while.

Gitana - you have brought up very relevant points, but I don't believe that any of them support a charge of negligent homicide against the mother.

Can you cite legal statutes (TX) that may support such a charge against BB?

You're an attorney. I'm not - but I like to have statutory support if I'm making a claim of potential criminal wrong-doing, backed up by facts and criminal statutes.

Last edited:

Time for an experiment...who here has a 30-pound kid they can put in a laundry basket and lift, please?! NO TRASH BAG, of course. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bearhighway