Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling pretty naive believing mom in the first place now, this just gets even worse I better sit on my hands for a while before I end up in TO.

But
Do these accusations mean that if Maleah is found there will be evidence of previous SA? That mom now admits she suspected.
IMO BB has just made a mistake announcing that she’s lied to LE.
Will not say anymore incase it breaches TOS, this is getting complicated and it’s a thin line to toe right now without an official announcement from LE.

If LE can watch the entire security video and analyze it-- they may be able to tell if there's a body in there. :( :mad:
And he had different clothes from what I could tell when he walked into the hospital w/his son.

I wish some other apartment resident, or just a loiterer -- had bumped into him and made him drop that laundry basket.
Would've been interesting to see his 'reaction'.

I dont think he has her body in the laundry basket in that photo. I think maybe towels, clothing, light stuff that he has doused in bleach.

So... She broke up with him ....then she gets pics of him leaving with this?? Awfully convenient. Could have kicked him out knowing this is how he would take his stuff. Anyone think she could be setting him up? This whole situation is horrible...and sadly I realize it could also be what she is saying it is but gahh.... it is all so horrible. And everyone involved is probably lying. Poor Maleah. :(

No, I don’t think she set him up, do you?
He bought bleach according to her “friend”.
The camera is owned by a neighbor & is mounted at the top of stairs, per link.

In a day or so well have another one of these cases. There’s no shortage of them. It is sickening. IMO, prison for first time abusers. Not jail, I mean state prison. And no reunification. Absolutely none. They do not stop.
I can’t even imagine a man willing to bathe a little girl that is not his, can you? Unless he has some proclivity towards little girls......hello....huge red banner.
I can’t wait to hear why she did not make satisfactory arrangements for childcare if she needed to travel.
I want her arrested, tell me they will charge her with abuse or child endangerment?
Also, if she never gets custody of her other child again, will she just go on to get a new man & birth more kids?

Based on these revelations I'm assuming she will be charged. And she will probably go on to have more beautiful kids.

I apologize if this has been asked I am a few pages behind.

If these sexual allegations are true, Does anybody think BB was jealous of Maleah? I know we cannot post SM pics but in some of BB pics of herself she looks 15yrs old. (filters)
MOO

She could have been.
Hmmmmm, she’d be one “large” 15 yo, imo.

OMG. I went to run errands and pick up my daughter from school and just came back to all this.
Just saw the video of the lawyer.
Why is he revealing all these details before she has even spoken with LE?
He went on and on, incriminating his client with every new detail.
He describes the abuse that she suspected at his hands, picking the child up from daycare, bringing her home without her knowledge, "innapropriate bathing," whooping her, not "letting" her take her to the hospital, (he "won't go down for this"!) and says that was months ago. When the reporter asks him why she kept it a secret for so long and didn't report it, he states that "she did not want to believe this man was capable of what he has done." Say what? How could she have known back then what he has done?
And what has he done? How does she know?
Then after blabbing on and spilling all the details, he is asked why Maleah was not wearing her helmet.
He quickly says, "I can't speak to that, Ok? Mom needs to talk more with detectives."
Why didn't he tell her to do that in the first place? Before running his mouth to the media?
I hope he hasn't messed things up for LE.

Some sort of damage control. He's worried she will be charged with homicide, maybe.

So... She broke up with him ....then she gets pics of him leaving with this?? Awfully convenient. Could have kicked him out knowing this is how he would take his stuff. Anyone think she could be setting him up? This whole situation is horrible...and sadly I realize it could also be what she is saying it is but gahh.... it is all so horrible. And everyone involved is probably lying. Poor Maleah. :(
That is a good point. Does the camera have dates/times listed?

Omg, @gitana1. Idk what the other thread is, and I don’t think I want to. I was already emotional with little M, as we all are, but those details you shared above literally made me burst into tears and I truly thought I was going to throw up. My God....why are people so cruel to children?! It’s always the most vulnerable, it seems. I don’t think M is alive, as many of us agree. I just hope she passed very quickly with very little knowledge of any pain. I know, I know. This is all truly jmo.

And they're always such beautiful kids too. As if for someteson the bright light they have is offensive to the monsters who murder them.

I agree Gitana. There is no excuse. That's why I stated in an earlier comment that this presser was an epic fail in trying to drum up public support for BB.

If BB didn't prevent or protect her daughter from being allegedly abused by DV, she could be charged with failure to protect, as well as other charges related to child abuse.

I think that might have been what that circus of a presser was all about: running interference and trying to mitigate the responsibility of BB to protect her child. If that was the objective, it failed miserably, IMO.

I think it was to mitigate even worse charges.

Why is it that every time a woman decides to live with a man, he is called the stepfather of her children? They weren’t even married! I wish people could get it right. She was basically shacking up with a guy who wasn’t Maleah’s dad and had no rights to that child. No rights to abuse her, no rights to babysit her. No rights to pick her up from day care. No rights to spank her. Zero rights. And yet the mother left her with him to go to a funeral. If you cannot take your children, don’t go. Don’t people know your kids come first? She is as guilty as he is. No sympathy from me.

When your child is missing you do NOT lie to LE that are trying to find your child! The only time I've seen people lie to LE is because they are GUILTY of something, and afraid of being arrested! That's about all I can say..

Why is it that every time a woman decides to live with a man, he is called the stepfather of her children? They weren’t even married! I wish people could get it right. She was basically shacking up with a guy who wasn’t Maleah’s dad and had no rights to that child. No rights to abuse her, no rights to babysit her. No rights to pick her up from day care. No rights to spank her. Zero rights. And yet the mother left her with him to go to a funeral. If you cannot take your children, don’t go. Don’t people know your kids come first? She is as guilty as he is. No sympathy from me.

And certainly no rights to bathe, dress or undress her.

I'm not sure what you mean by "she gets pics?" She didn't take the photo - it is from a neighbor's video camera footage. MOO

If BB gave back ring, how does she explain the ring on her finger in this video?

Mother of missing girl: I'm terrified for Maleah - CNN Video

Apparently, according to activist Q in his presser this morning she told DV when they fought the day she was leaving for funeral that she was "going to" return his ring and was "done" with him.

Which is all well and good but I am super confused as to why the ring wasn't returned:

a) at the time of the fight over "D" pics; and
b) WHY she is STILL wearing it even as she gives tearful interviews about her "abducted" child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bearhighway