Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It says the day before she left to go be with her father, who was dying. Was this another visit? Before the funeral? I thought there was a few weeks between his death and the funeral.
I think she was gone 2 times once around 4/10 because of her dads death and then this last time for the funeral.

Only IMO, this happened before BB left for MA and they came up with this story to save both their asses. Now that it’s not working very well, she’s throwing him under the bus.

^^^ A possibility.

I've wondered this as well, since we really don't know the last time Maleah was seen by people outside of her family; and also incl. the relative who was told she couldn't see Maleah as the little girl was 'not feeling well' ?
Iirc.

Did she EVER ask to speak to Maleah on the phone after she left, and is there a record of this on her phone ?
If not-- maybe Maleah was already gone ?
I'd think it strange if she left while "mad" and never once asked how Maleah was , or to speak to her or facetime.

We also don't know if they actually had a fight ; or if he has lewd photos of himself on the phone that made her angry. BB was o.k. with everything else-- why would this make her angry ?
She didn't want to kick him out yet, when she left for the funeral !

DV might have some pics, but it's not impossible for BB to be making this up to throw shade on DV.
So, what's on HER phone ?
I want to see what texts and convos happened.

Steve Campion on Twitter
BIZARRE BEHAVIOR - Images obtained by #abc13 show #MaleahDavis’ stepfather leaving his apartment with only his 1 year old son & a trash bag inside a laundry bag, according to @StefaniaOnABC13’s source. This is the day of the alleged abduction. Details -> http://abc13.com/5294489 .
D6PABpPWkAE3OLd.jpg
D6PABpTXsAErmuz.jpg
D6PABpMX4AAujh3.jpg

4:01 PM - 10 May 2019 from Houston, TX

A reporters asked BB "When was the last time you spoke to your little girl?"

BB didn't answer the question. Instead she buried her face in QX's shoulder and let him answer for her. QX: "Listen, listen. Mom is not perfect..."

That is not an acceptable answer to the reporter's question of when was the last time she spoke to her little girl. If BB called home while she was in MA, and if BB had spoken to Maleah, it would be easy enough to say so. I'm wondering if evidence will surface that BB didn't even call home while she was out of town - IMO. Otherwise, why answer that question with "Mom is not perfect"?

I watched more. Something stinks. She hadn't even talked to investigators about the abuse? Se allowed him to whip her ill and medically fragile daughter?

I'm going to be sick.

Over my dead damn body. No excuse.

My dog was 30lbs. She laid in a similar laundry basket easily with plenty of room left. I know M is certainly definitely nothing like a dog. But, I think she would fit in there. She was likely smushed into the bag, too. (I want to punch someone in the face just because I had to type that, btw.:mad:) I just hope they find that sweet little girl. She deserves a proper burial and resting place, at the very least. jmo
. I know I’d like to punch a couple people too.

Don't think of a child standing up, but in a fetal postion. Takes up less space and more easily carried.

Much like it looked like Caylee was in in the truck.

I’m thinking of rigor mortis.

She is 30 pounds. I'm not saying she's in that basket, but I think she'd fit. Who puts laundry in a trash bag and THEN in a laundry basket? :( MOO
Whatever was in the bag obviously was not too heavy for him to carry to justify needing to put it in the laundry basket. The only reason (based on my previous experience taking out trash, using trash bags when I ran out of boxes when moving etc) that he would need to put the trash bag inside the laundry basket would be 1) if he though carrying the bag by itself and holding it upright would cause it to rip by the weight or distribution of what's inside.. or 2) carrying the bag alone would cause leakage or for the shape/form of what's in the bag to be more easily identifiable or revealed (ex: carrying coat hangers in a trash bag and the edges obviously poking out). MOO

Last edited:
Rephrased....an attorney would be looking out for her interest and only release strategic info to the public.

Exactly. Although I dunno if QX is acting as her attorney - is QX an attorney?

Nevertheless, QX is acting as her advocate/spokesperson and is obviously trying to possibly get out in front of some potentially incriminating information.

As I stated in a prior post: get ready for more bombshells.

If LE can watch the entire security video and analyze it-- they may be able to tell if there's a body in there. :( :mad:
And he had different clothes from what I could tell when he walked into the hospital w/his son.

I wish some other apartment resident, or just a loiterer -- had bumped into him and made him drop that laundry basket.
Would've been interesting to see his 'reaction'.

Mom of missing Maleah Davis makes bombshell allegations against her ex-fiance
[...]

Quanell suggested that Vence was angry after he and Bowens fought and broke up.

"On the day that Brittany left to be with her sick father -- her dying father -- to be with family, there was a huge fight between her and him," Quanell said. "She confronted him about being gay. He was hurt, he was angry, he was upset."

Bowens reportedly broke off the couple's engagement.

Quanell explained, "She told him she was giving back his ring and that she was not going to marry him. I believe that caused him to snap in anger."

But the allegations of abuse date back further than the couple's argument.

"There were times where (Vence) would say (Maleah) was at day care, but he would bring her back, not drop her off at day care, but bring her back home with him," Quanell said. "There is reason to believe, based on what I know now, there's issues of him possibly molesting young Maleah."

[...]

It seems M would not fit in that laundry basket. What do you think?
Wonder if there’s more footage of him carrying her out, maybe in a car seat?
He doesn’t look too disheveled entering the hospital, considering his previous 24 hours, jmo. I look worse when I wake up.

What's in that bag is evidence of the clean up. Paper towels, rags, clothing MOO.

I'm pizzed!!! Who in the hell would leave a child in the care of someone who she knew abused them. Not to mention after a fight and break-up? Also, NO tears or eye contact with the camera. Reminds me of Joann Cunningham!!! Grrrrr!!!

Mom of missing Maleah Davis makes bombshell allegations against her ex-fiance

And she had a problem with him bathing her? But left him to tend to bathing & dressing her for days? She knew exactly what would take place during her absence.
People miss funerals for a lot of reasons, illness, distance, responsibilities, employment & so forth. She should have stayed home, imo. Of course se this was going to happen, at some point, because she allowed it, I guess to appease DV & keep him from leaving.

She is 30 pounds. I'm not saying she's in that basket, but I think she'd fit. Who puts laundry in a trash bag and THEN in a laundry basket? :( MOO
I have a similar laundry basket...my 6 yr old fits into, in the fetal position...her big bro pulls her around in it on the carpet. This is so sickening thinking Maleah is in there like that ;( MOO

OMG. I went to run errands and pick up my daughter from school and just came back to all this.
Just saw the video of the lawyer.
Why is he revealing all these details before she has even spoken with LE?
He went on and on, incriminating his client with every new detail.
He describes the abuse that she suspected at his hands, picking the child up from daycare, bringing her home without her knowledge, "innapropriate bathing," whooping her, not "letting" her take her to the hospital, (he "won't go down for this"!) and says that was months ago. When the reporter asks him why she kept it a secret for so long and didn't report it, he states that "she did not want to believe this man was capable of what he has done." Say what? How could she have known back then what he has done?
And what has he done? How does she know?
Then after blabbing on and spilling all the details, he is asked why Maleah was not wearing her helmet.
He quickly says, "I can't speak to that, Ok? Mom needs to talk more with detectives."
Why didn't he tell her to do that in the first place? Before running his mouth to the media?
I hope he hasn't messed things up for LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elementpro