Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have two cases in our family that involve child endangerment. One is a young man on drugs that stole a car with a baby in the backseat and when he saw the baby he dropped him off at an apartment, knocked on the door and fed. He is serving a three year sentence for that. Could of been twenty years,

Our other is the father of a great niece that rammed a bulb syringe down her throat and punched a hole in it. When she got to Children's Hospital she was taken by CPS and no family got to see her for ten days,. She was three months old. He pled down to seven years probation and never being alone with his daughter. He got stopped for DWI and is now serving that seven year sentence.

I know there are laws with this one that include disables and elderly

Texas Penal Code - PENAL § 22.04 | FindLaw
Thank you. awful cases. Probation isn't enough MOO

Last edited:
I couldn’t even watch that statement. IMO All the head shaking and covered eyes with no real grief is enough to make my stomach turn.
Also, I have a 40-45 lb 4 yr old and he plays in the laundry basket all the time. He would absolutely fit in one just like that. It would be a little heavy to carry but completely possible and the weight wouldn’t break a heavier decent laundry basket. And now I need to go be sick. :eek:

Just now on ABC13 local news, they showed clip of mom leaving HPD Headquarters this afternoon, after the QX presser. I didn’t catch the whole story. They showed mom walking to car, while they were trying to ask her questions. That’s all I saw. Couldn’t find it online yet, but should be shortly.

BBM
I'd not doubt that at all.

I was looking at the laundry basket photo, at how he's holding it, and to me, it looks as if he has a firm grip on that basket.

The same pictures released, have a circle around the white stripes on his pants. OP mentioned seeing the change in hue. Idk who circled the stripe but I thought it was interesting.

Mom of Maleah Davis makes shocking allegations against ex-fiance
I know I posted about this earlier. I don't think it's blood at all. I think it's the design. There's no way he would go outside with blood on his pants if he had just cleaned up a murder scene. That would not be smart at all. He may not be the smartest, but I think he would know better to not draw too much attention to himself.

BBM
I'd not doubt that at all.

I was looking at the laundry basket photo, at how he's holding it, and to me, it looks as if he has a firm grip on that basket.

The same pictures released, have a circle around the white stripes on his pants. OP mentioned seeing the change in hue. Idk who circled the stripe but I thought it was interesting.

Mom of Maleah Davis makes shocking allegations against ex-fiance

@rsd1200 do your eyes see blood on the pants?
I can’t tell. I’ve seen some athletic pants with odd designs down the outer leg.
Again @Trish51

I don’t think she broke up. She left her car for him.
Wasn't she still wearing his ring, too? The car I can understand, because he had the kids and she needed a ride from the airport, ( which she never got) but even so I don't believe the story about the breakup, either. Even when he didn't show up, she assumed he was just driving around near the airport.
I think she was just distancing herself from him. She really doesn't have a choice. They either stand together or apart. Imo

Well he did have her kids. so he would a car for them . :rolleyes:

And of course to pick her up from the airport.
I think she concocted the fake break up with her fake fiancé to extricate herself from public scrutiny. She previously never mentioned a break up.
Nor did she call TX LE to advise her child/ren were in danger & needed to be removed from her ex.
I’m 100% certain MD is dead. But her date of death is a mystery.

Wasn't she still wearing his ring, too? The car I can understand, because he had the kids and she needed a ride from the airport, ( which she never got) but even so I don't believe the story about the breakup, either. Even when he didn't show up, she assumed he was just driving around near the airport.
I think she was just distancing herself from him. She really doesn't have a choice. They either stand together or apart. Imo

She had bling on her ring finger in earlier videos. Today, I couldn’t see her hand. I got motion sickness watching the incessant head bobbing.
Well he’s gone so they aren’t standing together.
The big question, when did M disappear? (I think she’s deceased, so date of death).
With impending court date, failure to comply, possible abuse being discovered, was M’s fate a joint effort, pre-planned? So much going on, imo.
I believe nothing from BB. There’s no excuse for her poor decisions, imo.

I didn't find that strange at all. I've been interviewed on live tv and my stomach was churning as we waited to start filming and did the sound checks, and I wasn't under the type of pressure she was facing. If you're not used to publuc speaking, it can be nerve-racking. I can't begin to imagine the pressure of hoping you'll do well enough to get the publicity you need to get the word out about your missing child.

I noticed that she seemed to shake her head back and forth as a way of self-calming.

It's possible. Also once you actually speak to the world about the horror that you're facing it can bring emotions out.

But I'm sort of assessing her behavior as a whole.

There are conflicting reports.

Steve Campion on Twitter
#BREAKING - Exclusive images obtained by #abc13 show #MaleahDavis’ stepfather leaving his apartment with only his one year old son & a trash bag inside a laundry basket, according to a source. This is on the day of the alleged abduction. Details -> http://abc13.com/5294489 .
D6POtFGWwAArUPJ.jpg
D6POtFDX4AAcQUD.jpg

5:05 PM - 10 May 2019

Miya Shay on Twitter
#CaughtOnCamera: Stepdad of #MaleahDavis is seen leaving his apt. with a laundry basket & trash bag. Days later: he shows up to the hospital with just his son. The full story on #abc13: https://abc13.com/5294616/
D6PJ43cXoAIqzAU.jpg
D6PJ5DcWsAAzwwl.jpg

4:44 PM - 10 May 2019

From the link;

"When he spoke to the mother, he told her he was cleaning up the apartment. And she didn’t understand why he would be cleaning up the apartment, but he went and bought an extra bottle of Clorox and came back.”

Why would she not understand why he'd be cleaning? Why would he feel the need to tell her "he went and bought an extra bottle of Clorox and came back"? I don't really get why she'd not understand why he'd be cleaning. They have children. There's always something to clean. Unless he was not one to do much cleaning up around the place. He made sure to tell her, I think, and worked it into the conversation, as a cover for having a very clean home if/when LE arrived to check things out.

Updated 5:10 pm CDT, Friday, May 10, 2019

The mother of missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis is blaming her common-law husband for the girl’s disappearance, alleging he might have retaliated after a fight and accusing him of past abuse.

Community activist Quanell X dropped the accusations on Friday, speaking on behalf of Maleah’s mother Brittany Bowens. He said Bowens has seen a surveillance video that apparently shows the girl’s stepfather walking out of his apartment with bleach, a laundry container and a black bag she believes contained the girl’s body.

“There’s a lot that hasn’t come out, that’s for sure,” he said Friday. “It’s just a sad story.”

Houston Police Department officials declined to comment on what evidence they might have, or corroborate whether Bowens was meeting with HPD officers Friday to discuss the video, which a neighbor apparently caught from their home.

“We’re not confirming anything at this point,” police spokesman Victor Senties said.
[...]

In the video, Vence was seen the morning after Bowens went to Massachusetts for her father’s funeral carrying two bottles of bleach, a large laundry container and a black bag stuffed inside, Quanell X said.

Bowens believes that Maleah’s disappearance was triggered by a confrontation she had with Vence the day before her trip, Quanell X said. She asked Vence about nude photos he allegedly sent to another person, and he “snapped.”

He took it out on Maleah, possibly because of indications that he physically and sexually abused the girl, who has special needs, Quanell X said. She described severe bruising on the little girl’s leg on at least one occasion, as well as suspicions she had been molested.

“It was out of fear and out of being threatened by Mr. Darion that she covered up physical abuse of Maleah that the stepfather was doing,” the activist said. “For some reason, she was unwilling to tell everything she knew about him. And I think the mother has a twisted love for the man.”
Mother of Maleah Davis blames girl’s stepfather for disappearance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member