DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted in previous thread by @PommyMommy:
(each snipped for focus)
---
#MaleahDavis’ stepfather leaving his apartment with only his one year old son & a trash bag inside a laundry basket, according to a source. This is on the day of the alleged abduction. Details ->
---
and replied to by @rsd1200:

From the link;

"When he spoke to the mother, he told her he was cleaning up the apartment. And she didn’t understand why he would be cleaning up the apartment, but he went and bought an extra bottle of Clorox and came back.”
----

I'm a little lost, I thought BB said she hadn't seen him since she got back from the funeral? When did this conversation about his cleaning take place?

@Winterhike do you know what time BB’s plane departed for MA? I interpret the fight was just prior to her departure, while she was still home. So why would he text her. If she was at airport, did she have his phone? She found nude pics that day, right?
I don't I've seen any info about the timing of her flight to MA. I think it could have been any time on Tuesday (BB2 said she was flying out Tuesday) since I know it's been reported her father's service was on Wednesday. I'm sure her tickets and her presence at the airports coming and going has been verified by LE by now.
I'm speculating that the texts DV sent during this time period were following up to the fight (again, if it really happened) and whatever she said about breaking up with him. QX did not say what was in those texts, just that they were disturbing and she needed to report them to LE. Considering how many other horrible details QX said out loud, those texts must be pretty damn disturbing. Considering the circumstances, I wonder if they were directly threatening to the children and that's why she finally got her *advertiser censored* in gear (if in fact she did ask the aunt to go get them). A better gear for her *advertiser censored* would have been calling 911 of course, which could have directly saved Maleah's life.

Thank you, Trudie for pointing out that video. (the short one where you can see her ring) The thread shut down just when I was about to reply.
What I noticed in almost all of Brittany's previous interviews was how she kept shaking her head, as if to say no.
To me this indicates deceit. We now know that she wasn't being entirely truthful, or at least she was holding back. I also think she was in denial, and feeling incredibly guilty. In some interviews she is looking down like she can't bring herself to look the interviewer in the eyes. She just keeps shaking her head as if she is thinking, how could I have let this happen? Or, this can't be happening. When she keeps saying "it's overwhelming" I think she is feeling consumed by guilt.

However in the latest interview with the advocate, she is rhythmically bobbing her head up and down, covering her eyes, and almost rocking her whole body the entire time. I think she is overcome with shame. The only time she shakes her head is when he starts talking about the boyfriend picking the child up from daycare and bringing her back to the house. Then it's back to the bobbing.
What I see is a kind of mental breakdown. She has finally let go of the denial and reality has set in.
So in a way I think it's a good thing. She has finally taken the blinders off and hopefully this will help LE get to the bottom of it. She needs to hold it together, though, because they are going to need her to help convict this guy.
Now we wait for LE to close in on the suspect. Maybe now that it is all out he will give up on his crazy story and give LE a confession. The family needs to know what happened to Maleah!

Last edited:
Idk why she didn’t fly home immediately after the services. The airline would have assisted her, IMO. If she to,d them she had a dangerous family issue, I think an airline could have got her a seat.

I hate to even say this but a little something to share here if anyone is interested-

I wondered about the laundry basket and the way Derion carried it, if that would look right if someone was carrying 30-40 pounds in the basket (I believe Maleah's weight was estimated to be 30-40 pounds).

So I just asked my husband to carry four of his ten-pound barbell weights in a laundry basket to compare. His arm position etc. did look just about like Derion's did. Which is not to say Derion was carrying her body in the laundry basket of course but that by his posture etc., he could have been, that's all.

Posted in previous thread by @PommyMommy:
(each snipped for focus)
---
#MaleahDavis’ stepfather leaving his apartment with only his one year old son & a trash bag inside a laundry basket, according to a source. This is on the day of the alleged abduction. Details ->
---
and replied to by @rsd1200:

From the link;

"When he spoke to the mother, he told her he was cleaning up the apartment. And she didn’t understand why he would be cleaning up the apartment, but he went and bought an extra bottle of Clorox and came back.”
----

I'm a little lost, I thought BB said she hadn't seen him since she got back from the funeral? When did this conversation about his cleaning take place?

Be interesting to know what is on both DV and BB's phones.
Might clear up the question -- if she asked to talk to Maleah ? Or asked how she was doing, health-wise ?

Thanks! The video I posted starts at the 5:00 mark on the FB video you posted. It's kind of weird but the first 5 minutes is nearly identical to the last five minutes. IOW, at 5:00 he starts over again, almost verbatim. In the first part though he does go a little more into DV sneaking Maleah back to the apartment when she was supposed to be at daycare, in order to allegedly molest her.

So... the burning questions are still unanswered. If BB broke off the relationship why did DV have Maleah while she was in Mass.? Why was he planning on picking her up from the airport after saying "disturbing" things to her? Why didn't she call her mom to go get Maleah and the boy after? Why didn't the aunt insist on getting Maleah? Did mom not say it was important? Why was she still wearing her engagement ring? Is she still?

Her timeline is just as hinky as DV's IMO.

I hate to even say this but a little something to share here if anyone is interested-

I wondered about the laundry basket and the way Derion carried it, if that would look right if someone was carrying 30-40 pounds in the basket (I believe Maleah's weight was estimated to be 30-40 pounds).

So I just asked my husband to carry four of his ten-pound barbell weights in a laundry basket to compare. His arm position etc. did look just about like Derion's did. Which is not to say Derion was carrying her body in the laundry basket of course but that by his posture etc., he could have been, that's all.

Agreed.
With a basket of dry clothes I'd carry it with one arm over the top and balanced on one hip.

Welcome to Websleuths, Peach Pie !! :D

I hope I'm wrong, but I feel like he disposed of her body in a dumpster and she may not be found. Also, as a local, I'd like to propose a vote to permanently have Quanell moved to Amish country or anywhere without television cameras. That guy is a bottom feeder!

Welcome to Websleuths, Peach Pie. :) Thanks for doing that! MOO

Mother of Maleah Davis blames girl’s stepfather for disappearance - Houston Chronicle
“It was out of fear and out of being threatened by Mr. Darion that she covered up physical abuse of Maleah that the stepfather was doing,” the activist said...."
Bolding mine

I'm not getting a 'terrified' vibe from BB.
Eta : She's shown hysterics; but it is not enough after knowing about 'spankings that were too violent' and other actions she's accusing him of.
Too little, too late.
If anyone harms or threatens to harm your child , that should provoke a 'mother lioness' animal fierceness, if anything...

Last edited:
New here, read the rules but not sure about this one: am I allowed to post a screenshot that was posted on the KHOU facebook page in the comments?
No, sorry. You can post "official" pics on msm sites as long as you credit with a link but anything from comments is off limits.

BTW, you can say something like "take a look at the comment by XY" in order to bring our attention to something. But that's about it.

Mother of Maleah Davis blames girl’s stepfather for disappearance - Houston Chronicle
“It was out of fear and out of being threatened by Mr. Darion that she covered up physical abuse of Maleah that the stepfather was doing,” the activist said...."
Bolding mine

I'm not getting a 'terrified' vibe from BB.
If anyone harms or threatens to harm your child , that should provoke a 'mother lioness' animal fierceness, if anything...

I am getting an abused vibe for some reason over here. Protecting your child is one thing, but I think he did stuff to her too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsgirl