Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #4 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely they have different views and more cameras. They have actual video footage, but as grainy as it looks I’m hoping they get clear images. That hospital photo with him and son looks pretty clear IMO

Agree, the inside pic is very clear! All they need is one video of the car door opening when he gets out to hopefully get a glance of the driver and I bet they will.

I have an idea...
Hopefully they'll dust for prints on the steering wheel.
If the cameras didn’t capture this person, there’s other ways of finding out who was driving.

It’ll be someone close to him, and they probably had their cell phone turned on.

It shouldn’t be hard to figure out.

I don't see how she could have been home. Even if it was an early flight there wasn't much time to be involved or witness a crime between early and late morning. Imo

We'll see what the security footage shows. I don't want to be unpleasant but an accident or burst of anger toward a small, fragile child resulting in death wouldn't take long.

DavidGonzKHOU 6m6 minutes ago
Just spoke with #MaleahDavis’ grandfather and great-grandmother. They’re glad to see Derion Vence was arrested but find it hard to be happy knowing Maleah has not been found. #khou11

D6U4lE-XsAAb9pR.jpg

Just when you think criminals can’t get any dumber, someone dropped him off IN THE CAR HE SAID WAS LEFT ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD? Hospitals in Houston are guaranteed to have cameras. Surely he knew this wasn’t going to fly. Somewhat surprised he didn’t try to skip town.
Edited for grammar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member