Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #4 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing that escapes me, why did BB not fly home immediately if she did in fact get weird texts from DV. My husband & I had to fly 3-4 X weekly, many times one of us would need to change our itinerary to return home. All airlines always accommodated our needs.
Oh, never mind. I know why. IMO, she only thinks of herself.

I'm confused, I always thought the story was that he walked to the hospital. Can somebody enlighten me as to such.
He changed his story after he found they had video of him being dropped off,and casually strolling into the hospital.
Odd unkown female dropped him off. In a car that looks just like his fiance's, or common law wife's, ex girlfriend's car.
Hmmmmmmm.

It should still be their responsibility to check more than 1x a month regardless of whatever you just said.
What I remember reading was "at least once a month," which to me means a caseworker can drop by for unannounced visits as often as necessary. They should have visited at least once a week. If they found anything at all to raise their concern, the children could have been removed immediately.
But as I have said in other posts these children should never been allowed back in the home! They should have remained in the custody of the relative (In this case a non relative would have been best) the parents should have had supervised visitation until parenting classes, as well as counselling, was completed. A therapist may have figured out what was going on and the children would have never been in unsupervised physical custody of BB and DV. Imo

Just to think, he had DAYS to hide and clean up before anything was reported or anyone knew anything. !

I am holding onto a lot of hope that LE have his cell pings by now and are currently tracking his movements between April 30 and the time he sauntered into the hospital Saturday night around 11pm

Last edited:
I've been away from the thread for a day or two and I've come back to this. This is beyond sad.

Mom and Boyfriend (fiance, stepfather, whatever), should both be locked up.

I'm disgusted and horrified. What vile people Maleah had to deal with in her short little life.

The gas can worries me; Maleah may never be found. MOO

Update #6
  • [/MEDIA]
PommyMommy, thank you so much for this. I copied your post to my notebook. OK? Thank you for all this work.

Right now my focus is on this:

Friday May 3
1:40 PM DV leaves his apartment with the laundry basket.

Saturday May 4
2:54 PM The Altima was caught on traffic camera in Sugarland Hwy 59 & State Hwy 6

11:21 PM DV is dropped off at hospital in Sugarland.

So from leaving his apartment until arriving at the hospital is app 33 hours.

I thought when they arrested you ( at least up here in the mertoplex) they take your personal effects and things? Several of the men in there were wearing watches. And in street clothes.

I wouldn't guess the people seating were in jail. They were in street clothes, possibly simply had a court appearance. As for the alleged baby killer, maybe he hadn't been behind bars yet. He could have been having water or coffee with the detectives, slobbering all over the cups, being examined to determine what caused those scratch marks.

Here’s the court video for anyone who missed the post. (It’s not the first video, scroll down the page for the second video)

Bond set for suspect in Maleah Davis' disappearance
Other defendants in courtroom watching the one police officer guarding them. Guy in white T-shirt shocked at what he's hearing, praying he can hold himself back for time being.Other defendants looking for that one opening to jump DV.
It's clear DV will need Isolation from other cellmates.
Good he should know what abject fear is.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member