Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #4 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a mom, I wanted to believe her. I can’t fathom hurting children especially my own. I really don’t know what the truth is where she is concerned. I’m ready for the truth to come to light, Maleah to be found, and all parties involved to be brought to justice. JMO

This may have been mentioned but yesterday I searched the inmate list for both parents. DV came up and another BB, not MD's mom. Today, DV, BB MD's mom, and an unrelated BB don't come up. Has anyone else looked today and got the same result?

That she allowed to continue. Along with inappropriate spanking. Her #1 responsibility is to keep her kids safe. Period.
I don't think this mother has shown any responsibility at all. Her child was being physically abused, and she lied and withheld important information while CPS investigated the case.
She should never been allowed to have custody of the children at all, even for a temporary, trial period. She didn't even attend parenting classes while they continued to live with her. They should have been removed long ago.
What ever happened to those children while the mother had custody, escalated and got much worse while CPS had legal custody. Imo

Until it comes out of LEs mouth, I don't believe any of them. This has been a week of lies on all fronts. For sweet baby, it was a lifetime of lies that resulted in a horrible death.
Yep yep yep not one thing. I’m at a point where I assume it’s all lies unless it came from LE who has the actual evidence. Sad but true.

This may have been mentioned but yesterday I searched the inmate list for both parents. DV came up and another BB, not MD's mom. Today, DV, BB MD's mom, and an unrelated BB don't come up. Has anyone else looked today and got the same result?
I just looked and don’t see him either. The Tex Dept of Criminal Justice website? That’s what I looked at.

I do not trust BB at this point. She said in that announcement, well QX did, that she had info to give to LE. She was there when they found blood in her apt., her daughter was missing, and she didn't tell them a thing. I see damage control. jmo

I think she reached the point of being cornered & had no choice but to start talking.....or have Q speak for her.
Bottom line, she should have skipped the funeral if she did not have appropriate plans in place for her already fragile child. Jmo
Now, she has another funeral in the near future. Moo

@Winterhike do you know what time BB’s plane departed for MA? I interpret the fight was just prior to her departure, while she was still home. So why would he text her. If she was at airport, did she have his phone? She found nude pics that day, right?
Undated photos show large, fresh scratches on his neck from before the alleged attack by kidnappers - BB the one that scratched him? (pix below)

Stefania Okolie on Twitter

About the bathing thing. First off, I don’t see anything wrong with a true loving step-dad bathing a young step-daughter. Obviously DV wasn’t one of them.

(Note: I don’t believe anything from any of the relatives in this case.)

When QX was speaking for BB, I wondered if what she reported was that DV would give her a bath at odd times, like when he was there alone with her. When my children were little we always had evening bath time. It was a fun, relaxing wind down before going to bed. Maybe she had the same kind of routine, but for some reason, DV was bathing Maleah before BB got home in the evenings.

Which makes me ask, do we know if BB worked? And if so, what kind of hours did she work?

Last edited:
Just caught up... I'm taking it as Maleah was bleeding before she got to the bathroom. So, he beat her ( we're all pretty sure what else he did to her because there is no other reason to keep her with him) making her bleed, and she either walked in by herself or was carried.

And stabbed? I looked at the superficial scratches and wondered if Maleah did some of them? And if you've been stabbed ( yeah right) repeatedly you'd have it all over that looks to be pristine white shirt.

No man should be bathing a child that isn't his. No man should be spanking a child that isn't his. Unfortunately, way too many "moms" give boyfriends the right to discipline their children.

Hello, all!! Long time lurker, registered user, but first time commenting. I must admit, the rules are a bit intimidating, so much so I read every post about Lucas Hernandez (over 6 months) but was afraid I’d break a rule. Lol.

I’m a Texan and this case has weighed heavily on my heart from day 1. I’m also a pediatric speech therapist, who knows a little about the brain. Someone above mentioned MH not wearing her helmet and that’s been a HUGE deal for me. I’ve looked for her helmet in every single pic I’ve seen, outside of the ones taken at the hospital, I’ve not seen ONE! In the CPS docs it states she should wear it 12-24 months, yet not one bit of evidence it was worn outside of the hospital. That, in itself, constitutes neglect of medical services and had I encountered her not wearing it, I would’ve lit the keyboard up filing a complaint with CPS.

As for those of you struggling with the lack of basic parenting by apparently every adult in her life, you will NEVER understand it. You all are good parents and incapable of understanding the life some children have to live. I spent the first 2-3 years of my career, as a therapist, in shock and disgust. I think in most cases, it a generational cycle that probably goes back longer than I care to know. Please don’t take this as an excuse or justification of anyone’s actions against MH. I’m just sharing insight from my personal experience. MH deserved everything in the world and a safe encouraging family safety net, but she got a few as&ho$es instead..which breaks my heart!

#EnoughIsEnough and we ALL have to do our part to make that message clear.

**for those of you discussing what the gas cab could’ve been used for....something that burns quick, unlike human remains. The rain in that area has been pretty constantly falling for at least a week. Obviously there have been breaks in rainfall, but about the time the ground starts to dry up, it rains more. MOO I think he probably burned evidence of the cleanup etc. I’m not sure why he didn’t torch that laundry basket, but his level of intelligence has been questioned from the onset.

Yep yep yep not one thing. I’m at a point where I assume it’s all lies unless it came from LE who has the actual evidence. Sad but true.

LE can’t have evidence of sexual abuse w/o having MD’s body, imo. They will get info from interviews.
And fwiw I don’t believe DV was raping MD prior to BB leaving town. I do believe he was inappropriate with her. Moo

I think M will be found not too far off a beaten path, in a heavily bushed area.
With the moisture content & gators, I doubt he was able to go far. I’m outside a lot,
I get scratched riding horse under trees & thru thickets. Some thorns enough to penetrate jeans. The scratches on his back look to me to be from walking or crouching in an area rich with some type of thorn bushes. Moo

Last edited:
Respectfully, if no man should be bathing a child who isn't his is true, then all these children CPS should be taking away are out a lot of homes. Many loving foster homes include two parents who bath either sex child if needed. Not arguing. Just pointing out that not all men sexualize bathing children. Many have been vetted, trained, and proven to be trusted caregivers. That's only my opinion. I respect everyone's thoughts posted.

Edit to add this opinion has zero to due with this case, as the man in question is a suspected criminal/murderer.

Respectfully, if no man should be bathing a child who isn't his is true, then all these children CPS should be taking away are out a lot of homes. Many loving foster homes include two parents who bath either sex child if needed. Not arguing. Just pointing out that not all men sexualize bathing children. Many have been vetted, trained, and proven to be trusted caregivers. That's only my opinion. I respect everyone's thoughts posted.

Edit to add this opinion has zero to due with this case, as the man in question is a suspected criminal/murderer.
I completely agree. My best friend’s step dad was her father. From after her dad passed away when she was 2. He bathed her. This whole line of reasoning assumes that biological parents never abuse children. Many, many men (and women) abuse their biological children. That also suggests that adoptive parents shouldn’t bathe their children either.

Ultimately I believe the question of how/when to trust an unrelated male to bathe children is a big one, big enough for its own thread all on its own. At this point in terms of the case, this man bathing her was apparently just one of many mistakes by the Mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dylan O' Cone