Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #5 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they’d found tissue in the drain

1. They would’ve removed the sink, pipes, etc. We have not heard of LE bringing any evidence out of the apartment.

2. The Friday parking lot announcement ended with BB and QX going back into the apartment. That wouldn’t be allowed if it was a crime scene.

If they concluded their evidence collection, they’d relinquish their hold.
I think cameras were not on scene when they processed the apartment.

IMO, Q dude is putting info out here that is true. I think he’s doing so in anticipation of what is coming. 1) possibly BB was still home & aware DV returned with MD 2) BB likely has a few friends that are going to speak publicly this week, possibly revealing ugly deets regarding MD & the various abuse she endured.
I think gma B is the one wanting Q to speak & the one that sought him out.
All moo

AMBER ALERT - TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #4 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

Good post.

One thing, CPS did not determine the injury resulted from a fall. The medical professionals determined it could NOT have resulted from a fall but no one could definitively prove actual abuse.

The mother was found, however, to have neglected to properly supervise the child and Maleah is in CPS custody (technically), as a result.

AMBER ALERT - TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #4 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

Here is the post you wanted:

AMBER ALERT - TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #2

What is RPHS? A high school?

FBCSO Texas on Twitter
Sienna: Our helicopter is assisting Texas Equusearch search an area not far from RPHS. There is no danger or threat to the community.
D6ZmwNFXkAMJst6.jpg

5:27 PM - 12 May 2019
Yes -- Ridge Point HS. It's located in Missouri City -- same as where the Altima located.

Having seen this video, I was surprised to see the court documents and/or complaint state that CD collected his son on Friday evening but was prevented from seeing his daughter MD. [SNIP] :eek:

MOO

S&BBM for focus

I feel so slow on the uptake today. I only just realized what that means and I read the court docs as soon as they hit the court site.

Maleah's 5 year old brother was at the apartment until Friday evening, just hours before DV allegedly left around 9 to go pick up BB at airport??? So where was this 5 year old brother all week? Is he seen on the video surveillance retrieved from neighbor's camera? Was he in the apartment as well as his half brother (the 1 or 2 year old of DV) during whatever happened to Maleah? I hope appropriately certified professionals have interviewed both of Maleah's brothers to gently find out what they may know.

The more we learn the more confused I get, this case has some twisty turns.

I think he’s getting info LE is giving BB & she knows she’s low on the public opinion totem pole, so he’s attempting to garner sympathy for her-before yet more info about her departure is released, maybe? Moo

I think so too. He wants publicity. She wants sympathy. I don't think she's made the best move in hitching her wagon to his star.

I hope more answers will come out this week. It seems like the weekdays are better than weekends for answers.

Maybe...as others have said...it seems that things seem to break following a public announcement by Q. Bc he has to get ahead of whatever info is about to come out.

They’ve already stopped searching and returned back to the airport. FBCSO Texas on Twitter

Having seen this video, I was surprised to see the court documents and/or complaint state that CD collected his son on Friday evening but was prevented from seeing his daughter MD. (I recall previous reports that it was the paternal aunt that went to DV apartment and was denied seeing MD, etc., because she had the flu).

I can't imagine CD accepting "no" from DV on being denied seeing his own sick child-- allegedly in another bedroom.

Since when are dad's afraid of the flu? Trying to understand how one drives away.... :eek:

MOO
It's not making sense to me either. I remember seeing Aunt too. Maybe it was both CD and an aunt. Plus, as I posted in thread #4, DV is seen leaving the apartment with his son at 6:40 pm and CD said it was 7 pm when he picked up his son. The timing is off. Additionally, as I mentioned, that means CD's son was in the apartment after the video of DV leaving with the laundry basket. And, if CD picked up his son and was in the apartment, and DV just cleaned it, wouldn't he smell the bleach? There's something not right with the Time ne and we're missing details. Unless, CD is lying too. Oh goodness! I hope not.

Yes -- Ridge Point HS. It's located in Missouri City -- same as where the Altima located.
Thanks, Seattle1. Looks like they're finished now.

FBCSO Texas on Twitter
Update: No longer searching. Landed at SL Airport at 1750
6:09 PM - 12 May 2019

ETA: It does not pay to step away from this thread for a moment, lol! :p

Last edited:
It's not making sense to me either. I remember seeing Aunt too. Maybe it was both CD and an aunt. Plus, as I posted in thread #4, DV is seen leaving the apartment with his son at 6:40 pm and CD said it was 7 pm when he picked up his son. The timing is off. Additionally, as I mentioned, that means CD's son was in the apartment after the video of DV leaving with the laundry basket. And, if CD picked up his son and was in the apartment, and DV just cleaned it, wouldn't he smell the bleach? There's something not right with the Time ne and we're missing details. Unless, CD is lying too. Oh goodness! I hope not.

Most of those home video cameras you set the time yourselves and ppl forget to turn them at daylight savings. The evidence on them are going to be conflicting if they didn’t have the right time on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shevet