Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #5 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
THey are predicting he dismembered her. That explains the large bottle of bleach.

He said they found tissue in the drain. I don't think that necessarily means they dismembered her, but, I can see where one would go there, in thinking that. With that said, I don't trust Q as far as I could throw him.

If they’d found tissue in the drain

1. They would’ve removed the sink, pipes, etc. We have not heard of LE bringing any evidence out of the apartment.

2. The Friday parking lot announcement ended with BB and QX going back into the apartment. That wouldn’t be allowed if it was a crime scene.

They don't need a body for a murder conviction if there is an abundance of evidence. From what we have heard it sounds like they have plenty. Imo

Yes, I was wondering about that. Well, he can say nothing and stay in jail for years, psych evals, petition that he is "mentally disabled", whatever...in the end, a four year old girl is missing.

I never could figure out how Casey Anthony was able to get out of her problem...but this guy isn't an attractive female. No one is going to like him much.

The father picked up his son Friday night I believe. He also asked to see M.
It's in the court documents linked.

Having seen this video, I was surprised to see the court documents and/or complaint state that CD collected his son on Friday evening but was prevented from seeing his daughter MD. (I recall previous reports that it was the paternal aunt that went to DV apartment and was denied seeing MD, etc., because she had the flu).

I can't imagine CD accepting "no" from DV on being denied seeing his own sick child-- allegedly in another bedroom.

Since when are dad's afraid of the flu? Trying to understand how one drives away.... :eek:

MOO

I, for one, hope they all keep talking because the more they talk, the more their lies become exposed.

BB is digging her own grave and I'm just fine with that. The more people that talk and tell their little stories the better it will be for LE.

Sometimes, you just gotta love stupidity.

I hope they find Maleah. Poor wee thing. I too would have taken that child in a heartbeat. She deserved so much more.

The last month or so has been really hard with all the children falling victim to horrible parents and boyfriends and mothers etc. Each one seems to be worse than the one before.

MOO

1. They would’ve removed the sink, pipes, etc. We have not heard of LE bringing any evidence out of the apartment.

2. The Friday parking lot announcement ended with BB and QX going back into the apartment. That wouldn’t be allowed if it was a crime scene.
This is very interesting, thank you for pointing this out.

Yes, I was wondering about that. Well, he can say nothing and stay in jail for years, psych evals, petition that he is "mentally disabled", whatever...in the end, a four year old girl is missing.

I never could figure out how Casey Anthony was able to get out of her problem...but this guy isn't an attractive female. No one is going to like him much.

They just have to do their charges carefully. They would rather have a body. They can convict without one, but if they throw charges out there and there’s an error, the case gets manipulated. They haven’t charged murder yet and until they do I’m going to say they are searching for more evidence to build the case.

Having seen this video, I was surprised to see the court documents and/or complaint state that CD collected his son on Friday evening but was prevented from seeing his daughter MD. (I recall previous reports that it was the paternal aunt that went to DV apartment and was denied seeing MD, etc., because she had the flu).

I can't imagine CD accepting "no" from DV on being denied seeing his own sick child-- allegedly in another bedroom.

Since when are dad's afraid of the flu? Trying to understand how one drives away.... :eek:

MOO
Same. There is only one response when told you can’t see your child: where the *%!# is my child, I demand to see her now (assuming asking nicely didn’t work).

What is RPHS? A high school, I assume?

FBCSO Texas on Twitter
Sienna: Our helicopter is assisting Texas Equusearch search an area not far from RPHS. There is no danger or threat to the community.
D6ZmwNFXkAMJst6.jpg

5:27 PM - 12 May 2019

Disturbing (and to me a little telling) that she’s able to bring herself to even enter that apartment. I would refuse.

MOO
Emph. mine

This is new info., thanks.
Wonder who initially said it was the paternal aunt ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper