Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only is my heart breaking for Maleah, but also for her brothers. There’s no guarantee of stable, loving homes for them. They could be in and out of foster care, or even children’s homes, lacking the stability they need whilst grieving for their sister.

Is there really nobody within the extended family that could care for them?
The oldest son is with Craig Davis' sister, the youngest is with DV's Mom. I'm going to say they are loved and well cared for at the moment. Just because DV & BB made bad choices, doesn't reflect the character of the whole family.

Last edited:
Charly Edsitty on Twitter
FOR MALEAH: A memorial continues to grow outside the SW #Houston apartment where 4yo #MaleahDavis was last seen alive. Investigators are working to identify remains found in Arkansas believed to be those of the missing girl. https://abc13.com/remains-believed-to-be-of-maleah-davis-arrive-in-houston/5324808/ …
D8DZhXcWkAA7lLY.jpg

6:28 AM - 2 Jun 2019

Thank you for posting this picture. Now everyone can see what I was writing about. BB said she was on the patio smoking when DV got home and that is why she didn't see Maleah. The patio is on the left and they would have to pass by it to enter the apartment. If you have a privacy fence like this then you know you can see through the spacers between the boards, especially when they are old and have dried up. So, that "I didn't know she was with him" is BS.

Is DV able to watch tv in jail? Use the Internet? Read a newspaper or magazine?
My husband is a federal CO, in the highest max prison in the US they each have a TV and cable in their cells. In the lesser security prison the tv are usually in the common rooms, as far as I know. So I’m betting he has had access and has been keeping up with everything. And that’s why it’s apparently oh no more important how’s he’s being cast than the life of this precious child. (Total sarcasm on the sentence)

Has it been said somewhere that extended family isn't caring for them? I know that at the emergency hearing on the Wednesday after Maleah's disappearance both brothers WERE placed with family, the older with CD's sister and the younger with DV's mom. Did that change? It sounded like at the May 22 hearing they were trying to determine whether the family placements were safe, but I don't think it's been said that extended family aren't willing to take them -- whether family placements are the best choice for the boys might be a different question though.

The oldest son is with Craig Davis' sister, the youngest is with DV's Mom. I'm going to say they are loved and well cared for at the moment. Just because DV & BB made bad choices, it doesn't reflect the character of the whole family.

That’s great news. The news article I read made it sound as if they weren’t being placed with family, I can’t find the link now but will search again.

Ok, been thinking and have some questions. Hang with me.

This baby was missing about a month before her remains were found. Is someone here knowledgeable about decomposition and animal activity? It was reported the bag was “opened” by a mower just a few days ago. Would animals have not already opened and got into the bag? I don’t mean to be graphic, just trying to put it together. Perhaps LE meant that was the first time a human came in contact with the bag, but it had possibly already been opened? If it had truly remained closed until the mower, is it even logical to think it had sat there with no animal activity for that long?

Anyone?

Don't know, I just cannot get out of my mind that the quote that was up thread was that the remains we're spread out 20 feet. In my mind I cannot fathom it, and if I was the mother or the father, I will be catatonic and or a screaming banshee that would never be able to be settled.

For those who participated and or would involved in the cover-up, yes, yes you, were involved with her remains being hit by a lawn mower and being desecrated even more by being spread over an area on the side of a Federal Highway.

Just like damn trash. That you are.

I cannot fathom, and I would never ever ever ever ever want to be on that jury. And to see those photographs.

Smdh.

Oh, but little did they know, if it is in the right of way, it could be a federal charge. And that is not Double Jeopardy. There could be federal and state charges on this case in my opinion.

Perhaps the legal folks can chime in. But I hope they throw everything at them.

Yes, those family members, if they did cover it up, her desecration further is on your shoulders and on your soul in my opinion.

Is DV able to watch tv in jail? Use the Internet? Read a newspaper or magazine?
They may be allowed to read a book, but as I understand it they do not have access to tv or the internet. I'm not sure about a newspaper.
From everything I've heard about people who have spent time in jail, there is not much to do but sit in their cell and stare at the walls. They may get to see a movie once a month.
They say it's the loss of freedom to do everyday things that is the hardest. Like just being able to walk though your house and do a load of laundry or go to the bathroom and use your own shower, or get a tylenol for a headache.
Every bit of freedom DV ever had is history now. No more rap, no more cell phones, no more of anything besides looking forward to his hour in the yard, mealtimes, and occasional short visits, I would think.
I expect he won't be visiting with Q again any time soon. Imo

Mr. Quanell X is slick as owl grease. He knew that DV's lawyer had filed a motion to withdraw as attorney of record and he jumped in there before the court appointed attorney could even file a motion to enter as attorney of record. Paper work takes time and nothing can get filed if the clerk's office isn't open yet. Slick I tell you.

Attorneys, ministers and "community activists" are allowed to visit with inmates at any time, unlike regular visitors.

So, Mr. QX scooted in there to talk to the unrepresented DV in the 'between time'. He knows the drill.

Everything DV said to QX is fair game. There is no privilege. DV agreed to meet with QX or it would never have happened. Allegedly, QX told DV he would arrange getting a lawyer for him, so DV knew QX was not an attorney.

Rice already cooked.

I wasn’t able to find any information about completed law suits re: QX practicing law without a licence.

i found a 2018 news article, which QX was questioned about practicing law without a license. he response was "At no time have I ever told anyone that I am an attorney or that I practice law," he said. "Whenever someone brings me onto a case, on the contract it clearly state in bold that I am not an attorney."
i looked but was unable to find a copy of QX contract online to confirm.

Also on the bottom of every page on QX website there is a disclaimer: “
DISCLAIMER: PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT QX ADVISORS INC. IS NOT A LAW FIRM OR ATTORNEY'S OFFICE AND ANY ADVICE GIVEN IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR LEGAL ADVICE OR TO BE INTERPRETED AS ATTORNEY REPRESENTATION. THIS ORGANIZATION MAY BE ABLE TO ASSIST YOU OBTAINING ADEQUATE ATTORNEY CONSULTATION TO ADVISE YOU ON YOUR SPECIFIC ISSUES.”
Thanks for that. I found some information as well which described how he had that information in bold written right in the contract.
Apparently Q was never served for a lawsuit, and I couldn't find any proof that he had.
All I could find was that the person who had paid him $2,500 for services was planning on suing him for $100,000.
I don't recall where I found it so it's just my opinion.

Anyway, I think in this case it's pretty clear that he did not claim he was the attorney for DV.
LE said they knew him as a community leader and it was not uncommon for him to visit with criminals at the jail.

I think QX saw an opportunity and swooped in right at the perfect moment. DV may not have confessed to LE or a lawyer, but he still confessed to another person who can testify in court against him. Imo

My husband is a federal CO, in the highest max prison in the US they each have a TV and cable in their cells. In the lesser security prison the tv are usually in the common rooms, as far as I know. So I’m betting he has had access and has been keeping up with everything. And that’s why it’s apparently oh no more important how’s he’s being cast than the life of this precious child. (Total sarcasm on the sentence)
He is not in prison, though, he's in jail.
I doubt very much they have a tv in their cells. Imo

You’re right, not in their cells, no. Also, not prison, but jail. Thanks for the correction. But in the common rooms, as far as I know, most do have TVs.
MOO
Yes, I've heard about that too.
Mostly I have heard complaints that there are limited channels and the prisoners mostly argue over what to watch.
Also in many places tv privledges are reserved for those who have earned it with good behavior.
It would be interesting to hear what jail and prison life is like in Texas, though. Imo

so it be the mower company seen the media reports about Maleah and that LE were heading in their direction, joined the dots and promptly contacted authorities and sent them to the right specific location.

Foxfire in Heaven above us is pumping his fist saying yes yes yes, they went across jurisdictional lines and broadcasted it to the public for the public to be first line responders!

( for those who do not know who Foxfire is, RIP, he is a member who did search-and-rescue and was very adamant about cross jurisdictional lines, lack of communication with in law enforcement due to such, and how it can be overcome using the public as a first responder!)

He is looking down on this case and he is pleased at the outcome, and perhaps it will be a learning experience for many.

Thank you for posting this picture. Now everyone can see what I was writing about. BB said she was on the patio smoking when DV got home and that is why she didn't see Maleah. The patio is on the left and they would have to pass by it to enter the apartment. If you have a privacy fence like this then you know you can see through the spacers between the boards, especially when they are old and have dried up. So, that "I didn't know she was with him" is BS.
Plus it doesn’t appear very tall, the women in the breezeway appear taller. Add in that it’s pretty likely Maleah was talking, singing, twirling around like 4 year olds should and maybe even DV said something to her. I find it so difficult to believe a person could be on that patio and not be aware two people walked by. Moo

Ok, been thinking and have some questions. Hang with me.

This baby was missing about a month before her remains were found. Is someone here knowledgeable about decomposition and animal activity? It was reported the bag was “opened” by a mower just a few days ago. Would animals have not already opened and got into the bag? I don’t mean to be graphic, just trying to put it together. Perhaps LE meant that was the first time a human came in contact with the bag, but it had possibly already been opened? If it had truly remained closed until the mower, is it even logical to think it had sat there with no animal activity for that long?

Anyone?
I don't know about animal activity, but apparently there was a lot of insect activity which would speed up the process of decay. I doubt the bag would have remained completely closed all that time, but I guess you never know.
After a month I'm pretty sure a body is in the later stages of decomposition.
It would be very difficult to determine any signs of abuse or cause of death, unless there are fractures or broken bones.
Hopefully LE will be able to determine those things based on interviews and other evidence.
There are at least two people who can tell them exactly what happened, if only they would talk. Imo

I wasn’t physically able to have a child, though at one time I wanted 3. How on Earth can someone be so callous and cold as to leave a dead child off the side of the road in a trash bag?! People don’t even throw empty bottles of soda out their car windows onto the side of the road, so HOW did he make it ok in his mind to dump a human being out literally like trash?! HE is trash. If those people couldn’t be decent human beings to take care of a child, why not put her up for adoption? There are LOTS of people wanting to adopt children. If you know you really don’t care about them: why keep them?! She was so precious. Any number of families would have loved to take her in and give her lots of love. There’s people like me who would have been a very loving mother, but cannot have kids, and then there’s these pieces of trash sub-human ***hats who can just pop them out all they want to and proceed to abuse and neglect them nonstop. I know life isn’t fair. I just wish sweet Maleah could have had the family she deserved, not the family she got. This breaks my heart.

Thanks for that. I found some information as well which described how he had that information in bold written right in the contract.
Apparently Q was never served for a lawsuit, and I couldn't find any proof that he had.
All I could find was that the person who had paid him $2,500 for services was planning on suing him for $100,000.
I don't recall where I found it so it's just my opinion.

Anyway, I think in this case it's pretty clear that he did not claim he was the attorney for DV.
LE said they knew him as a community leader and it was not uncommon for him to visit with criminals at the jail.

I think QX saw an opportunity and swooped in right at the perfect moment. DV may not have confessed to LE or a lawyer, but he still confessed to another person who can testify in court against him. Imo
I thought I had read that X had been told DV wanted to talk to him and that's why he went to the jail in the first place. Has that been deemed incorrect? TIA

I thought I had read that X had been told DV wanted to talk to him and that's why he went to the jail in the first place. Has that been deemed incorrect? TIA
No, there was a combination of things that brought him there. Everything fell together at just the right time, and he took the opportunity and took action. One day later and it may have been too late.
I think Q wanted to make it known that DV wanted to talk to him, but that was not the main reason he went when he did.
He was in between lawyers which also made it very convenient. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members