Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it does show love and protection coming from him.
for me brings more shade to her being the one with an issue with Maleah.
she is dense.
imo

I catch myself thinking yeah - he was the nurturer and then I remember that an accident means you phone 911 -- not load up the car and dump your child in a garbage bag at a random exit across state line.:eek:

MOO

Could this explain BB continuing to wear the ring, refusing to remove the Instagram posts of DV? She still wants to "win", show the mistress who DV belongs to? I'm just wondering. It may be completely off base. But those actions stood out as odd to me. Is it less of standing by him and more of guarding territory? Questions only. Not fact. Not even an opinion. Less than MOO.
It's sickening to write this, but she might still be in love with him. So maybe she is doing both - Standing by him and guarding territory. Maybe she even thinks he is getting out soon. I wonder if she will testify for the defense. imo, jmo, moo

I catch myself thinking yeah - he was the nurturer and then I remember that an accident means you phone 911 -- not load up the car and dump your child in a garbage bag at a random exit across state line.:eek:

MOO
oh yeah seattle totally
he is in it up to his eyeballs. but what each of them has done and what each of them has been prepared to cover for in the past and seems to continue to do so...is wildly unusual and pathetic.
she is shady as *advertiser censored* and I am not giving her a pass yet.
her behaviour confirms it for me every single day with something more disgusting and unempathetic to that beautiful child she didn't deserve.

moo

My husband is a federal CO, in the highest max prison in the US they each have a TV and cable in their cells. In the lesser security prison the tv are usually in the common rooms, as far as I know. So I’m betting he has had access and has been keeping up with everything. And that’s why it’s apparently oh no more important how’s he’s being cast than the life of this precious child. (Total sarcasm on the sentence)

I don't know why this should surprise me but it does. They have personal TVs and cable in their cells in high max?? All of the comforts of home? This seems inherently wrong to me. It sounds like a dam* hotel room. Some of us on the "outside" don't have cable.

I agree that DV is more concerned with whether people think his willy pictures were sent to a man or his "mistress". He seems proud to talk about a "mistress", this makes him a big man ya know or so he seems to think :rolleyes:. Sadly, there are people that truly think that way and do not see how pathetic it is. He is concerned about his IMAGE? In other words, killing a female child and abusing her and dumping her like garbage is OK with his buddies with regard to his IMAGE? This is one SICK individual and a very sick bunch of "friends" he has if that is the case. Fortunately, he is unlikely to be in his son's life as any kind of "role model".

When it comes to this beautiful child, what he did to her and how he disposed of her, he is as cold and uncaring as a fish. Hatred is an emotion I rarely have felt in my life but when it comes to some of these perps lately, especially the ones who harm children, I find it is an emotion that just may become more familiar to me.

How did he come by these warped standards or more like it, lack of any?

SMH. What a week with regard to vulnerable innocent children.

Bring on the justice in this case :mad:

Jmo.

oh noooo!

KHOU 11 News Houston‏Verified account @KHOU 4m4 minutes ago
'I think it’s going to be impossible' to determine Maleah's cause of death, Equusearch founder says https://on.khou.com/2wymEGi #KHOU11 #MaleahDavis

The image Tim Miller can’t shake is seeing a little pink barrette among the remains thrown out like trash on the side of the road in Arkansas.
HOUSTON — Medical examiners still haven’t formally identified the child’s body found in Arkansas on Friday, but Texas EquuSearch founder Tim Miller says he’s sure it’s Maleah.

After a month of searching all over Houston, Miller went to the scene where the remains were discovered.

“It was a gruesome sight. It was a terrible sight to see. It took hours gathering up body party and evidence,” said Miller. “I think it’s going to match some clothing and other things there that was found. I think I’m 99.9 percent.”

He says EquuSearch chartered the plane to get Houston investigators to Arkansas. He felt it was imperative they get there as quickly as possible.

It turned out, he was right.

Miller says the remains were left in a plastic bag, which had been run over by mowers.

Medical examiners in Harris County are now testing what little was left intact.

“They’re doing an autopsy to determine the cause of death. I think it’s going to be impossible,” said Miller.

The image he can’t shake is seeing a little pink barrette among the remains thrown out like trash.

While hoped this story had a different ending, Miller says at least they brought the little girl home.

“I don’t regret one minute of one day that we searched,” said Miller

Why? Why, why, why? Why not by one minute or one hour or one day could it not have been confessed, figured out and mowing stopped? This is not directed at anyone, it just is one last atrocity that this poor girl should not have suffered.

Not to mention that this man had better get convicted and life in prison without parole at minimum. In no way do I believe this was any "accident", nor will I ever.

It's so hard to watch these video's of Maleah. She was so lovely.

I don't understand why BB would be sharing videos with Maleah's killer in it!
She is still doing that? Her excuse before was apparently that she wanted to wait and see, as if she wasn't convinced that he was the reason she went missing. Now she can't deny it.
She just keeps showing her true colors.
Has she made a statement yet about Maleah being found?

I don’t have the funds to donate to every case, but I always try send positive vibes out into the universe in honor of our child victims. The next rainbow I see, I’ll smile because I know Lizzy painted it. I saw a little girl about Maleah’s age in a pink ruffly suit at the pool today and smiled thinking she would’ve loved to play mermaids or princesses together. Their lives can’t be in vain, they were here, they made an impact, they were loved.
And that is enough..from the heart and soul!

it does show love and protection coming from him.
for me brings more shade to her being the one with an issue with Maleah.
she is dense.
imo
I think she is just trying to provide evidence to protect herself. Images of him being affectionate with her will support her claim that she didn't know he was physically abusing her. Imo

Challenge- name one Mother of a dead child who posts videos or pictures of said child with the murderer after an arrest has been made.

What is God's name is the matter with her?

I literally cannot wrap my head around the denial here. BB is probably already practicing what to say to get DV back home. Or wherever she is living now.

This is pure evil. Both of them

If you're going to come up with a story, at least stick with it. Did she know he was abusing Maleah or did she not know? Like, just pick one and stick with it. She has been going back and forth with "yes he totally abused her" and "no way, he was good to her".

I swear if he says he put her in the bathtub and left to do something and came back in and found her drowned I'm going to blow a gasket.

Yet, you don't need two gallons of bleach to clean up a drowning. You needed to clean up articles with blood in the bathtub because you don't have a washer within the apartment. M o o

Legal analyst weighs in on Vence's alleged confession in the Maleah Davis case
“However, it isn't guaranteed that Vence's confession will have the opportunity to prove his guilt. If it turns out that Quanell X was sent by law enforcement, the defense could file a motion to suppress the whole story, and exclude the confession from trial.”
Do we know for sure QX wasnt sent by LE?

He has been very clear in all of his interviews that he was not sent by law enforcement. I think he was very cognizant that there will be an issue if he was seen as the arm of law enforcement.

“However, it isn't guaranteed that Vence's confession will have the opportunity to prove his guilt. If it turns out that Quanell X was sent by law enforcement, the defense could file a motion to suppress the whole story, and exclude the confession from trial.”
This is my opinion, but as hard as they searched for that baby and all the time they’ve put into this and detaining DV... I don’t think LE is dumb enough to jeopardize the case like that. They know the laws and the rules. One would hope! Moo

I swear if he says he put her in the bathtub and left to do something and came back in and found her drowned I'm going to blow a gasket.

Me too! That flimsy excuse was used in the Lonzie Barton case. It was clearly not the cause of death, witnesses and mother described signs of a head injury and when his little bones were recovered his bones showed signs of previous abuse. That case still haunts me as this one will too.

I don't think we will ever know how she died. I just hope every0ne is convicted.

It's disgusting how hard certain people aren't fighting for,and respecting Maleah.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members