Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but why didn't Maleah go to school? No one has said she was sick or there was an issue. IMO this is a key point of the case. Perhaps he did sneak her back in. I dunno. I'm sure this will all come out at trial.
IMO She was more worried about him having a side piece than she was about getting Maleah to a doctor,where CPS,and quit possibly LE would be alerted. Fat lot of good it would have done anyway, with CPS,and Judge.
MOO

I catch myself thinking yeah - he was the nurturer and then I remember that an accident means you phone 911 -- not load up the car and dump your child in a garbage bag at a random exit across state line.:eek:

MOO

Reminds me of Casey Anthony's videos showing her to be the doting, loving mother who, IMO, later dumped her little daughter's body in the swamp and went on her merry way.

Possible evidence?

Yet she still didn't do anything to check on them?

That was partially my point, whatever he said to her should have put her on high alert. Why not send her Mom or JG to check on the kids, or God forbid have LE do a welfare check? It just shows the degree of covering up that was going on. Then when she arrived home, sirens should have been going off in her head. But more covering up occurs, she goes to DV's brother and HE reports them missing.

The only reason a Mom wouldn't have done all the things mentioned above is because she is "complicit" as QX said this morning on CNN. You won't report if you have to dance around the truth, which is exactly what we've seen to date. Experts say when you lie, your brain and body don't always cooperate with each other. I think most of us agree that's what we have seen in the BB interviews.

To get personal for a moment
JMO

I am the middle child with 2 brothers. My parents did not have a good marriage
My father mentally abused me over my brothers because according to him (admittedly after extensive therapy when I was an older teenager) I reminded him of my mother.

Could be as simple as that
I'm so sorry you experienced that. You provided the perfect example, though, of why parents sometimes seem to abuse one child and not the others. It has absolutely nothing to do with anything the child does. Imo

It's confusing to me, because DV keeps making a point of stating he was the caretaker and makes it sound like BB did little to nothing as a parent. There are photo's & video showing him in a parental role. Not to say that proves anything, I guess he could be putting on a show.

Further, now we learn he had a "mistress". DV was one busy guy, full time job, caretaker, philanderer. If he was with another woman, why would he care if BB gave him back his ring and broke it off? The two older children weren't his and if what he said was true, he could fight for primary custody of his own child and not have to pay child support. There's something about the story that doesn't make sense. They are both lying so until the truth is told, I don't think we fully appreciate the why & how and the dynamic on the home.

He is the typical type of claiming he had a mistress, he does all of the work, takes care of the kids, is the breadwinner, he and his own family make him the victim, he comes across as he did not want BB, etc. and YET when she was not responding to his calls/texts and he could not convince her she was wrong or reach her with his lies, he snapped. Why is that if he did not care and had someone else?

He makes himself the hero and her the bad parent and yet he is the one who "snapped" and killed her child AND disposed of her like garbage because he was upset he could not reach her? Hmm.

I agree, it does not make sense. Like all people where there has been enough evidence to put and keep them behind bars, I take what he says with a grain of salt. Or what his family says either which I am sure has come from him and is the story he has probably given them throughout the relationship.

PF made KB out to be a bad parent too (entirely different case) while carrying on a relationship with her. Yah, if she was so bad then why is that?

I am not saying BB did not know of abuse or was not involved in some other way; I do not, however, believe she was involved in the murder of this child. This was DV plain and simple.

IMO anyhow and based on what info we have.

Yeah but why didn't Maleah go to school? No one has said she was sick or there was an issue. IMO this is a key point of the case. Perhaps he did sneak her back in. I dunno. I'm sure this will all come out at trial.
I think they kept her out of school to hide any signs of abuse she may have had. They probably just told the daycare she was sick, like they told Maleah's father and aunt. Imo

Jenna Jordan on Twitter
A roadside memorial for Maleah Davis has been set up off Exit 18 on I-30 in Hempstead County. A medical examiner confirmed the remains found last week belong to the missing Texas 4-year-old. https://www.arklatexhomepage.com/news/top-stories/remains-found-in-arkansas-identified-as-maleah-davis/2048947548 …
D8KLnY8W4AE-heQ.jpg
D8KLo09W4AIiG4d.jpg
D8KLqEaXkAEYn3h.jpg

2:05 PM - 3 Jun 2019

"What she told me, what she admitted to, and what I shared with them was factual information, that came directly from Brittany. And I have proof of what she said, and what she admitted to. And that has been shared with the investigators, I do believe she will be charged. And she should be charged. And if there’s any ounce of decency in her, as a mother, she has to own up to the complicit negligent role she played in the demise of Maleah. And if she does not, well, it is what it is, but, it’s unfortunate, now that your daughter is gone, and this beautiful child was taken away from you, and everyone else in the manner in which she was, dumped on the side of the road, whatever cover up you got left in you, bury that, and just be honest and tell the truth. And if she don’t want to tell the truth, I made sure through our work that the truth will come out."

QX drops the mike.
I need to flog myself now for making fun of him for "Massatooshets".
QX Da Man.

I think the side piece is much closer to the situation and Maleah than just some unknown rando.
MOO

Not sure what you mean exactly. Do you mean involved in this? If so, I agree it is a good possibility, like with the hospital drop-off and parking of the car...

Weird.

Sat, May 4, 2019 (from Pommy's timeline post)
Approx. 7 p.m. – Neighbor JS, who lives across from DV and BB’s apt and owns the surveillance camera that caught DV walking to his car alone, observed DV on his back patio smoking and said he had no forehead injury. “He didn’t have a big bruise or anything at all.” [52]
-------------------
Did DV show up at the apartment alone, or with the younger boy? He leaves after awhile to go to the hospital, where he shows up with the boy. If BB was there, wouldn't BB have asked him -why are you taking my boy, and where are you going. (if he came with the boy.)

If he came alone, where was the boy?

Maleah was in daycare/preschool. Not like kdg where attendance would be reported and/or investigated. MOO

Weird.

Sat, May 4, 2019 (from Pommy's timeline post)
Approx. 7 p.m. – Neighbor JS, who lives across from DV and BB’s apt and owns the surveillance camera that caught DV walking to his car alone, observed DV on his back patio smoking and said he had no forehead injury. “He didn’t have a big bruise or anything at all.” [52]
-------------------
Did DV show up at the apartment alone, or with the younger boy? He leaves after awhile to go to the hospital, where he shows up with the boy. If BB was there, wouldn't BB have asked him -why are you taking my boy, and where are you going. (if he came with the boy.)

If he came alone, where was the boy?
LE knows exactly who came and went from that apartment and the times. They just haven't shared all of it with the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme