Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KPRC 2 Houston‏Verified account @KPRC2 9m9 minutes ago

1f495.png
Houston's baby: City Hall to turn lights pink to honor Maleah Davis Sunday https://kprc2.co/2Xjfe5H?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=snd&utm_content=kprc2 …

D8LPsdNXkAEvkoK.jpg

<modsnipped>

<modsnipped>

Read Turner's full statement below:

"My heart is heavy this afternoon upon hearing the medical examiner has positively identified the remains found in Arkansas last week as four-year-old Maleah Davis.

<modsnipped to comply with copyright>

"In Maleah's memory, I have approved a request for Sunday, June 9, to turn the Houston city hall lights pink, which was her favorite color.

<modsnipped>
Houston's baby: City Hall to turn lights pink to honor Maleah Davis Sunday

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't even know how they would miss a trash bag and run it over?? How does that happen? It's sickening

Please don't place blame where there is none. Stop and consider how the operator of the mower must feel. It would be very easy for it not to be seen in high weeds, I have seen discarded tires hit by mowers. I doubt much mowing would get done if they had to scour an area in advance.

The blame lies solely at the feet of DV, a confessed baby abuser and most likely killer. MOO. All signs point in his direction.

<modsnipped>

<modsnipped>

Read Turner's full statement below:

"My heart is heavy this afternoon upon hearing the medical examiner has positively identified the remains found in Arkansas last week as four-year-old Maleah Davis.

<modsnipped to comply with copyright>

"In Maleah's memory, I have approved a request for Sunday, June 9, to turn the Houston city hall lights pink, which was her favorite color.

"Just as the light will shine in her memory, we must continue to shine a light on the horrific circumstances that lead to her death and make a promise to protect all children in our community."
Houston's baby: City Hall to turn lights pink to honor Maleah Davis Sunday

Thank you for sharing @Knox , What a beautiful sentiment. Everyone in the community , including us- have wonderful things to say about Maleah...and all these people never met her.

What does BB say- Stop spreading Rumors! SMH

Last edited by a moderator:
This is not correct. They must be 4 by September 1st but to attend pre-k in Texas you must qualify. Public school pre-k is based on income or English as a second language. We just went through this with a grandchild. In other words you must be low income or border line.
Thanks! I checked another s source and you are right! I'm not sure why they have those particular requirements, but they do. Since language is a restriction, I hope the extra year is used to teach them English. I can't think of any reason low income should be a requirement. But, you still have to be 4 years old on the first of September. Thanks again.

May 2, 7:24 am. DV walks out of the house and walks down below the camera carrying the younger son and the older son follows shortly behind with a backpack on.

in the other footage he walks from the left across the grass.
Timeline is getting tighter! I knew there was more video which wasn't being released.

Thanks! I checked another s source and you are right! I'm not sure why they have those particular requirements, but they do. Since language is a restriction, I hope the extra year is used to teach them English. I can't think of any reason low income should be a requirement. But, you still have to be 4 years old on the first of September. Thanks again.
Statistically speaking, kids growing up in low income homes have many more factors for being educationally at risk, so it benefits everyone to get them into school sooner to have more eyes on them and give them every possible leg up before elementary school. This is not at all to say there aren't plenty of low income parents doing everything right, but low income kids are less likely to be read to, to have access to medical, dental, and vision care, to get therapies for things like fine motor or speech delays, and to be eating at least 3 meals a day, among other risk factors. If parents have help with getting them into school earlier than kindergarten, it can increase their chances of success and enable parents to work full-time more easily too.
Maleah would have also qualified because of her surgeries/disability, because any documented disability is an educational risk factor. Her actual day care center seems to offer both full-time childcare and pre-school programs, all of which can be reimbursed or subsidized through public education funding.
Attitude Respect N Manners Learning Center | Houston TX
(It seems to have more than one location; don't think this is the one she attended.)

CORRECTION - to my previous time stamp info. The time is 07:24:14 on this video, that I can no longer play. I missed the "07".
"Surveillance video capture Derion Vence on May 2nd smoking,texting and then took 2 of the kids somewhere,he didn’t seem concern/worried. Last time #maleahdavis was seen alive on the same camera was in April 30th."
This must have come from the owner of the camera who has reviewed the footage? So I wish a reporter would nail QX down on the comment he made. Something to effect there is footage of Maleah alive while BB was in MA (implies after the April 30th video we have all seen).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member