Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for post.

I was first fooled by the child's hair until I realized that DV is wearing a hood so child he's carrying must also be wearing (rain?) hood.

I'm undecided about the child walking -- video is fast for me.

MOO
I was unsure at first too, but when I paused it I think it is apparent that the children are the two boys. You can see the little guy's braids and the older boy is clearly taller than Maleah was. You can see he is wearing a backpack and that he has short hair, but it's tricky to see with the clothes he has on while the footage is rolling IMO.

You know, I have never heard of a defendant accused of murder hiring a PI before. I assume it's to dig up dirt on QX?

Defense often uses them for field work. In this case - I'm sure they are sending him to the Fulton, AR route to measure/mark/ photograph, etc.

Defense for defendant in MTibbetts case also requested a stipend for their PI and public went ballistic. He was still hired.

MOO

Last edited:
This is not correct. They must be 4 by September 1st but to attend pre-k in Texas you must qualify. Public school pre-k is based on income or English as a second language. We just went through this with a grandchild. In other words you must be low income or border line.
Early Head Start will track them at 6 weeks. 2 days out, family called. More days out home visit.

Why didn’t BB go to the Rosharon airport and wait for that plane to come back?
If that had been my child I would have been at that fence crying and waiting.
I would not have been texting QX if they had found the BODY.
It was your daughter that was killed!
Bolding mine

Exactly.
BB never gave a damn about this girl.
Her own daughter.
Who in the world says the word "body" about their child ?

But X also says there is another person that knew about where Maleah’s remains were.

“I believe that there is one family member of Derion who I’ve already told them who I believe this family member is, from my conversations with that particular family member also, that he knew where the body was placed, and that he helped hide Derion out from authorities so they couldn’t speak to him. And I believe he knew about the whereabouts of where Maleah was,” X said.

Snipped by me. So pretty likely DV's brother. I am sure wondering now if he was supposed to do anything shady while he drove up to St. Louis.

An excerpt from our rules:

Please only copy no more than 10% of an article and do not forget the link!
Posts that copy more than that will be edited and posts with no link will be removed entirely.

If you copy an image or picture from another site, please provide a link to the original source or the picture will be removed.

Rules - Copyright 10% Rule

*Please help out moderators by following these rules as it creates extra work.*

Bumping up my post in case it was missed. Be sure to comply with our copyright rule. Thanks

MALEAH DAVIS: What happens to reward money to find 4-year-old?
[...]

Neither organization has distributed any reward money.

Crime Stoppers of Houston tells ABC13 that it has not determined whether anyone is eligible for the reward. It has a policy that community activists are not eligible. If nobody is rewarded the money from Crime Stoppers, the fund stays active for one year.

After that, donors who contributed to the fund can ask for their money back, and it will be refunded.

HPD tells ABC13 that it has not determined who may be eligible for its reward of $15,000.

A spokesman says Chief Art Acevedo will be taking his time to evaluate the situation thoroughly, and to make sure every aspect of the investigation is taken into consideration.

[...]

MALEAH DAVIS: What happens to reward money to find 4-year-old?
[...]

Neither organization has distributed any reward money.

Crime Stoppers of Houston tells ABC13 that it has not determined whether anyone is eligible for the reward. It has a policy that community activists are not eligible. If nobody is rewarded the money from Crime Stoppers, the fund stays active for one year.

After that, donors who contributed to the fund can ask for their money back, and it will be refunded.

HPD tells ABC13 that it has not determined who may be eligible for its reward of $15,000.

A spokesman says Chief Art Acevedo will be taking his time to evaluate the situation thoroughly, and to make sure every aspect of the investigation is taken into consideration.

[...]
Deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads