Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snipped by me. So pretty likely DV's brother. I am sure wondering now if he was supposed to do anything shady while he drove up to St. Louis.

I can just imagine the convo -- Hey brother -- take a few exits along the way and tell me which one you think best to hide a bag that won't be discovered for awhile....

I envision AR DOT sent their litter crew out right after Memorial Day weekend, anticipating the mowing last Friday. I think the dark bag just blended in with the tall grass, and except for the odor would not have been located.

All this time DV was watching the calendar hoping that nature would take it's place with Maleah.

MOO

Memorial in Arkansas grows for Maleah Davis
A memorial in Arkansas for Maleah Davis is growing as people continue to leave flowers and messages along the road where she was found.

[...]

Sheriff Singleton said there will be a memorial service for Maleah at 10 a.m. Saturday at the exit 18 truck stop in Fulton.

“We just hope this little memorial will serve as a reminder to people that children are precious. They are God's children,” Sheriff Singleton said.

Right. Of course she would stay in contact with her daughter's killer. She'll also post a video of him with her daughter after it's confirmed he killed her, keep pictures of him up on her social media, and not speak a single word of anger toward him since her daughter's disappearance.

All of the typical behavior you would expect to see from a grieving mother. Nothing to see here.

and keep the ring

Maleah was wearing pajamas when found. This could possibly denote that she died at night or early in the morning before getting dressed. She wouldn't have had any clothes on if DV had dismembered her. I'll assume QX was wrong about that fact.

While gathering human remains scattered along Interstate 30 earlier Friday night, authorities had picked up a small, pink hair barrette. They also found remnants of colorful pajamas, shredded by a lawn mower that ran over the small body tucked inside a garbage bag discarded on the side of the road.
Houston area shares 'a collective grief' after remains identified as those of Maleah Davis

Maleah was wearing pajamas when found. This could possibly denote that she died at night or early in the morning before getting dressed. She wouldn't have had any clothes on if DV had dismembered her. I'll assume QX was wrong about that fact.

While gathering human remains scattered along Interstate 30 earlier Friday night, authorities had picked up a small, pink hair barrette. They also found remnants of colorful pajamas, shredded by a lawn mower that ran over the small body tucked inside a garbage bag discarded on the side of the road.
Houston area shares 'a collective grief' after remains identified as those of Maleah Davis
Do we think that the pink tutu outfit could have looked like "colorful pajamas" under the circumstances? I think that could be a giant clue as to when she probably died and who was still home and who had already left, etc.

Do we think that the pink tutu outfit could have looked like "colorful pajamas" under the circumstances? I think that could be a giant clue as to when she probably died and who was still home and who had already left, etc.

The tutu wouldn't be pj material, but she was also wearing a pink barrette, which I don't think she would wear to bed if it was uncomfortable to sleep on. I really expected to hear that she still had her little tutu outfit on, and maybe that is what they thought was colourful pj's.

The Tim Miller unicorn blanket story just wrecked me. What an incredibly loving and beautiful gesture. Maleah needed that.
It did me too. It breaks my heart that this amazing man, that never even met her, has showed more love to this child than the people who were supposed to love her the most.

Last edited:
Well, I suggest that whatever 'accident' occurred, it happened before BB left for the airport. She spent way too much time trying to tell everyone that she didn't know Maleah was even home for that 1.5 hours. Why? What difference would it make whether she was there or not? Unless something terrible happened.

"I wasn't there, I wasn't there."

"Um. There's a video proving you were there."

"Oh, well. He sneaked her in without me knowing it! I was smoking on the patio. I didn't see her even if I can't prove it."

I feel sorry for the grass mower.

And, I find it uncanny that the mower hit the bag just before Houston could notify Arkansas SP to secure that area.

Graphic here :

If she was dismembered by DV, would he have discarded her clothing in the bag as well (if the clothes were stained/bloody), and then the mower shredded it ?
I'm still not convinced that DV didn't do this, considering there was blood and tissue found in the drains at the apartment.
Because-- where would that have come from ?

Hard to believe we are even having a convo like this.

The tutu wouldn't be pj material, but she was also wearing a pink barrette, which I don't think she would wear to bed if it was uncomfortable to sleep on. I really expected to hear that she still had her little tutu outfit on, and maybe that is what they thought was colourful pj's.
I think she had the tutu outfit on the day before (slept in) and never changed the next morning in her last pic. Her hair does not look done in the last pic. My niece has similar hair to MD and she sometimes sleeps with barrettes in her hair. Moo

Graphic here :

If she was dismembered by DV, would he have discarded her clothing in the bag as well (if the clothes were stained/bloody), and then the mower shredded it ?
I'm still not convinced that DV didn't do this, considering there was blood and tissue found in the drains at the apartment.
Because-- where would that have come from ?

Hard to believe we are even having a convo like this.

I don't think he did. Blood is considered tissue. Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member