Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that she was last seen April 30 creates a huge window for her possible TOD, including when BB was at the house.

I don't personally believe BB was directly involved. But it gives me the heebie jeebies that she would lie (IMO) about not knowing Maleah was at the house.

What happened then that would make you lie about that?

Yeah your right and with the condition of poor Maleah’s body COD and time frames are not going to be easy to determine. Someone needs to start talking. And I think they will turn on one another, both BB and DV love to run their mouths.

Nooooo! Poor baby... this makes me sick. I really believe she was the abuser along with DV. But according to her she loved Maleah and always put her children first. I also think MD died before she left for her trip. Moo

just a reminder there is this thing called KARMA, it's coming for all involved. JMO

Just think, if Maleah had been wearing her helmet as prescribed by the freakin Doctor, there might be a person/some people walking around with broken hands and having to answer questions about how they got them.
I
here is something else to think about. If the Judge presiding over Maleahs case would of listened to othey family members and not placed the kids back in B B care, Malea h might have lived!!!!JMO

I don't think it matters to LE. He told them where baby girl was, so he has intimate knowledge of her death. I think they are tying up loose ends for others they are going to charge so they can do it all at once. This evaluation is something his attorney is doing. Last I checked, LE doesn't do a mental exam before they charge someone.

Thank you. I hope we hear from LE soon. The seeming endlessness is horrible.

The fact that she was last seen April 30 creates a huge window for her possible TOD, including when BB was at the house.

I don't personally believe BB was directly involved. But it gives me the heebie jeebies that she would lie (IMO) about not knowing Maleah was at the house.

I wonder if she heard but didn't see something happen to Maleah and think she can skate by saying she didn't know Maleah was there.

Last night I went thru the media thread trying to establish a doc with dates and what occurred on those dates. It was impossible!! Such discrepancies and blatant lies....and if blood and tissue was found in the drains at the apartment, what more is needed. I can only think, the LE are gathering all the info they can on the others involved. Mr. X said he gave all the information he got from DV to the investigators so I imagine they are crossing their I's and dotting their T's to make sure their case is rock solid.

I think more arrests are imminent and I can't wait for these to happen.
What really stands out to me is that no church group has come forward, no family or friends on their behalf. It seems instead of reaching out, their acquaintances are running the opposite direction. Even DV's fellow inmates are threatening him. Make all their miserable lives hell I say....just like they did that precious child.
I

Amen!

Video shows Derion Vence without Maleah Davis, 2 days after she's last seen alive

On Tuesday, Vence spoke exclusively to ABC13 reporter Chauncy Glover, in which he tearfully denied killing the 4-year-old girl.

When Chauncy asked him about Maleah's death, he said she didn't suffer.

"Nothing bad happened to Maleah," Vence said.

This reporters experience with DV was completely opposite of how QX described DV.

Maleah was a fragile child -- she was not out of the woods. If she had a seizure while sleeping and DV found her dead in her bed in the morning then why not call for emergency responders. Autopsy would show this and then he souldn't have to spend his 27th birthday locked up.

If nothing bad happened to Maleah, and she did not suffer -- died peacefully then why was she robbed out a respectful service and/or burial, and allow family to grieve together. Where was this professed love then? MOO

This reporters experience with DV was completely opposite of how QX described DV.

Maleah was a fragile child -- she was not out of the woods. If she had a seizure while sleeping and DV found her dead in her bed in the morning then why not call for emergency responders. Autopsy would show this and then he souldn't have to spend his 27th birthday locked up.

If nothing bad happened to Maleah, and she did not suffer -- died peacefully then why was she robbed out a respectful service and/or burial, and allow family to grieve together. Where was this professed love then? MOO

They may not be capable of LOVE as we know it.

I
here is something else to think about. If the Judge presiding over Maleahs case would of listened to othey family members and not placed the kids back in B B care, Malea h might have lived!!!!JMO
There are a lot of "if onlys" in this case.

If only the judge had taken the opinion of the doctor more seriously.

If only CPS had not claimed that there was no evidence of abuse. (there was)

If only the children had not been returned to the home.

If only there was more supervision by a caseworker.

If only BB had told the truth about Maleah's injuries.

If only she took her to the doctor on Monday, before she left.

If only she didn't leave Maleah with DV.

If only she was a responsible parent.

BBM: Just the fact that BB was there the last time Maleah was seen alive definitely leaves open the possibility that BB could have been involved in whatever caused her death. It could be backhand to the head from BB because Maleah was clingy because her mother was leaving that lead to her death later on. She could have been in a coma and then died. I suspect she may have even died on the very day that DV was picking BB up from the airport and her late ride home was purposeful so that DV could get rid of Maleah before BB arrived home and the ridiculous story of the kidnapping was made up in a hurry by the two of them. BB pushed him into doing the disposal of MD's body and she would just be waiting for him at the airport. I would not be surprised at all if it is found out that it was indeed BB who dropped him off at the hospital. JMO

I
I can't believe the same judge that signed off on that was allowed to preside over this case,and give a P Poor excuse for the gag order. My head is still spinning over that. Where is the judicial oversight? Will there be an investigation into that? Maleah deserves more, the people of Texas deserve more.
MOO

His excuse will probably be that he got scared, panicked and didn't know what to do.
Even if she did have a seizure or died in her sleep, I believe his intent was to hide the fact that she had been abused and neglected. He wasn't going to "take the fall," for this, and he didn't want Brittany to either. Imo

Video shows Derion Vence without Maleah Davis, 2 days after she's last seen alive

On Tuesday, Vence spoke exclusively to ABC13 reporter Chauncy Glover, in which he tearfully denied killing the 4-year-old girl.

When Chauncy asked him about Maleah's death, he said she didn't suffer.

"Nothing bad happened to Maleah," Vence said.

BBM. This may be the lie of the century although I can come up with others by equally evil killers but right now, his takes the birthday cake he never had, poor DV.

I cannot read this yet without getting enraged. Is his attorney not advising him to keep his stupid mouth shut? I have not watched it, I do not dare, did he have his wrinkles on, his confused look and real tears?

Just me, but I want someone to ask him about his kidnapping, details about it, how hard he fought to save Maleah, why he thought a garbage bag and the side of the road was appropriate, and over state lines, for a child that nothing BAD happened to, etc. I bet the kidnappers hypnotized him to get him to do dispose of her like trash and confess! He is probably a victim of Stockholm syndrome and did whatever they told him to. Let's see some real reporting and tough questions even if he never grants the same interviewer another interview.

I lit a candle for you Maleah and Lizzy and all of the other victims and took a long time today. I picture adult victims like KB who cannot hold her own child holding you and other children in a far better place.

I let myself out of time out but this case may have me putting myself back in time out, seems as if there may be a group of us there in the self-imposed if this continues...

Jmo.

I can't believe the same judge that signed off on that was allowed to preside over this case,and give a P Poor excuse for the gag order. My head is still spinning over that. Where is the judicial oversight? Will there be an investigation into that? Maleah deserves more, the people of Texas deserve more.
MOO
Actually I hope that there is an investigation going on for why Maleah was sent back into harm's way and that that is why there is a gag order.

BBM: Just the fact that BB was there the last time Maleah was seen alive definitely leaves open the possibility that BB could have been involved in whatever caused her death. It could be backhand to the head from BB because Maleah was clingy because her mother was leaving that lead to her death later on. She could have been in a coma and then died. I suspect she may have even died on the very day that DV was picking BB up from the airport and her late ride home was purposeful so that DV could get rid of Maleah before BB arrived home and the ridiculous story of the kidnapping was made up in a hurry by the two of them. BB pushed him into doing the disposal of MD's body and she would just be waiting for him at the airport. I would not be surprised at all if it is found out that it was indeed BB who dropped him off at the hospital. JMO
Maleah needed a doctor on Monday the 29th before BB left for the funeral, she left the apartment in PJ'S on the 30th for 'daycare'. BB was still there when Maleah left in her PJs. Why would a child that needs a doctor go to 'daycare' in their PJ's,and why didn't BB take her own precious daughter that means so much to her to the doctor herself? On the 29th? First she asked Maleah's dad to take her, then said DV would take her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billybobjoe