Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I have finally tried to watch her video but it is hanging on me. I get a half of a sentence about every ten minutes. Probably due to my end of things but I am in no hurry to get it to work better.

Those half sentences are enough and I have read all of the comments about her appearance starting yesterday, to give me a pretty good picture I think.

As someone said earlier what is the point in this? All I have gotten so far is that she is there yet again at DV's request for someone to go on "TV" and to to media and insist he is not gay and to attack BB when the mistress and DV at least in cheating are the ones in the wrong here. She is the one who was messing around with someone taken and she has felony warrants?

That is, if even true, I give nothing much credence when it comes to comments of certain people involved here. Did this woman actually think she would come across any better than BB? Though not the best choice, BB shared a child with the man, what is this woman's stupidity and reason for ever being with him? Wow, he is just such a prize (gag).

Her mention that BB wanted to beat her up (paraphrasing)? Well duh. Then she makes it sound as if she is scared of her and asks her name to be put under a male name (that could have come from right here or any comments anywhere on this case). Again though just seems like an obvious and stupid way to put suspicion on her and defend DV--while I am undecided on some things, someone who threatened to harm someone cheating with her "man" does not then send me to thinking the same person killed her child :rolleyes: because she threatened a mistress. Again, duh.

These women need some self esteem and they would not be looking to compete for a loser and thinking who wins that competition for said loser makes them somebody. He needs to be kicked to the curb by the women. I am not holding my breath for that.

Arrest her. Her tattoo shows, clearly they know who she is, QX knows, the news knows and probably the players in this case know. LE is busy I know but she has felony warrants, not misdemeanors. AW had a warrant in a lesser case and ended up murdering his niece Lizzy while running around free. Warrants may not be first priority for busy departments but in this case, there she is just asking for it--go get her...

As always and as we have all said repeatedly. This is about a dead child, her name was Maleah, not an interview with a "mistress" at McDonald's who claims to have never known the child. Go home, sit down and shut up and await arrest. Can Maleah get some attention??

Smh. Jmo. Long mild rant over.

Last edited:
If B.B. looked in the phone and saw the picks that DV sent, wouldn’t she also have seen the pics coming in from the ‘mistress’?!? According to her interview, there were lots!
Edit to add: therefore, she would have knowN it was not a male!
Maybe not, if he deleted them, or put them in a "secret file," like Chris Watts did.
Players are skilled at hiding evidence, but maybe this time he forgot to hide it.
Anyway it's clear that BB knew he was cheating, and it's likely she was an enabler. After all, she allowed the abuse.
She probably figured out at one point that the pictures were actually sent to another woman. Maybe she went with the gay story because she was bitter and resentful.
Anyway, it's not really relevant what she thought. She had plenty of reason to be angry at him and they had enough reasons to argue. She knew accusing him of being gay would injure his ego.
She is partly to blame for putting him on a pedestal and allowing him to get away with it for so long.
But I would expect that from someone who is incredibly insecure and narcissistic. Imo

Yes, and apparently the most important issue for DV to clear up.
By her account, they are in regular communication so I'm assuming she is repeating what DV wants to be known.
That he is remorseful or sorry about what happened to Maleah is apparently not one of those things. Imo

I think he doth protest too much--about the gay thing--the more he does it the more I wonder. Not that I care, but boy, again, he sure does, too much so maybe. Does anyone notice that he has no such upset over in the same appearance, it was stated that he may have molested Maleah?? I find that very odd, being gay is more upsetting to him than being accused of molestation/pedophile behavior...

Although there is no humor in this tragedy, I do see some and agree that it being announced to the world on TV that he sent d**k pictures to a gay lover is funny and a bit of wee justice for DV, if only because it upsets him so much.

It is such a big deal to him, I imagine he could get into one terrible rage over such a thing...

Jmo.

I've been on this site for a time, and I didn't think it was a requirement in the court of law to prove intent? Perhaps that is just for a better chance of a conviction they are saying that?
Texas First Degree Murder Laws - FindLaw
To convict a defendant of capital murder, prosecutors must be able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that:
  • The defendant intentionally and knowingly caused the death of another person;
Possible Defenses
  • Lack of intent
(much more at the link)

KHOU 11 News Houston on Twitter
Watch live: Community vigil held for #MaleahDavis in Hope, Arkansas
10:06 AM - 8 Jun 2019

Javonti Thomas on Twitter
VIDEO: Such a beautiful sight in a dark time. Dozens of people gathering together in unity to honor Maleah Davis. Investigators found her body in a trash bag along I-30 last week.
10:22 AM - 8 Jun 2019

Kenley Hargett on Twitter
Maleah Davis memorial! People across the ArkLaTex are paying their respects to the little girl! #MaleahDavis #Memorial #Arkansas .⁦@KSLA
D8jJEayWkAAY0HN.jpg
D8jJI5pXkAI5tc8.jpg
D8jJMjZWkAAYni5.jpg

10:25 AM - 8 Jun 2019

I think he doth protest too much--about the gay thing--the more he does it the more I wonder. Not that I care, but boy, again, he sure does, too much so maybe. Does anyone notice that he has no such upset over in the same appearance, it was stated that he may have molested Maleah?? I find that very odd, being gay is more upsetting to him than being accused of molestation/pedophile behavior...

Although there is no humor in this tragedy, I do see some and agree that it being announced to the world on TV that he sent d**k pictures to a gay lover is funny and a bit of wee justice for DV, if only because it upsets him so much.

It is such a big deal to him, I imagine he could get into one terrible rage over such a thing...

Jmo.
Great points!
And we all know what they say about homophopics.
It is actually very telling that he has not made one single protest about the insinuation that he molested Maleah.
That would be what you would think would outrage him. Especially considering how much prisoners detest those that molest and murder children. Yet not one word from him about that. Interesting. Imo

Jmo.
Perhaps it upsets him so much because he knows where he is headed. I can't imagine that would much fun for him in the Texas prison system...top that with the baby molestation accusations.

Totally agree his "image" concerns are skewed...no worries about being baby killer or molester but god forbid someone thinks him "unmanly".

I would also bet he has more than one side piece...

What a busy guy he must have been. You know being the main breadwinner, caregiver to the children, cheater...oh well I am sure he will have plenty of time to relax in prison.

Because being a side piece to a complete loser, having multiple state warrants,and not cooperating with the investigation in the death of a child is not scandalous enough.
Why do I feel like there should be a "but wait there's more" add on.
MOO

Probably because there is, it just hasn't been publicized yet, IMO.

To convict a defendant of capital murder, prosecutors must be able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that:
Possible Defenses
  • Lack of intent
(much more at the link)
So I sense the problem here... even if she did pass of “natural” causes (seizure from her head trauma)... that was caused by abuse,... therefore it’s technically still murder... just not capital murder. But then CPS and various other things didn’t solidify that there WAS abuse.. but jeez, come on. Four year olds don’t just die! This case is such a s-show.

Possible Defenses
  • Lack of intent
(much more at the link)

Gotcha! The subtle difference between capital murder and murder, depending on the state you are in. Thank you for taking the time to share Texas. Every state has different and yes, I Now understand.

Any idea if any of Maleah's actual relatives are there? I'm warmed by all the people who carry her in their hearts.
I don't know. I kind of doubt it since this is in Hope, AR. ? I expect they will participate in tomorrow's events in Houston. MOO

ETA: Should read Fulton, AR not Hope... Thanks, @Lillymac :)

Last edited:

Jmo.

I find that very odd, being gay is more upsetting to him than being accused of molestation/pedophile
I think pedophilia may be more acceptable than being gay in this sub culture of human garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes