Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fly high Maleah!
So glad her Dad showed up for her !
I was so happy to see this too!
t4524.gif

Maleah Lynn Davis you have touched so many lives in the last month. You will be greatly missed and NEVER forgotten.
t4516.gif

Being from Houston I 100% agree. HPD please arrest her. I wish I could designate my taxes to make this happen. We have enough trash in this state. The news media these days are *advertiser censored* why even give this woman any attention.
Let them take the rope. Loose lips sink ships. So give them a platform,and let them talk,talk,talk.
MOO

Article Updated...
Hundreds gather in downtown Houston for walk to remember Maleah Davis
[...]

The mile-long walk took participants from City Hall to Harris County Jail, where there was a moment of silence for Maleah, and then participants walked back to City Hall for a bubble release in her honor.

Mayor Sylvester Turner and Houston Police Chief Art Acevedo were in attendance and spoke to mourners at the event.

"We have to make sure that her name, her memories and her spirit is kept alive. That's what's happening this morning. Let me thank Houston for just stepping up and remembering all of our children." said Mayor Turner.

[...]

If you would like to donate, the funeral home Richardson Mortuary, says they are setting up an official fund to help with expenses.

Donations can be made to The Maleah Davis Burial Donation at Richardson Mortuary, 3201 Brookfield Drive, Houston, TX 77045. Phone Number: 713-523-4992

The funeral home says they expect to have a website for the fund set up by Monday.

[...]

Article Updated...
Hundreds gather in downtown Houston for walk to remember Maleah Davis
[...]

The mile-long walk took participants from City Hall to Harris County Jail, where there was a moment of silence for Maleah, and then participants walked back to City Hall for a bubble release in her honor.

Mayor Sylvester Turner and Houston Police Chief Art Acevedo were in attendance and spoke to mourners at the event.

"We have to make sure that her name, her memories and her spirit is kept alive. That's what's happening this morning. Let me thank Houston for just stepping up and remembering all of our children." said Mayor Turner.

[...]

If you would like to donate, the funeral home Richardson Mortuary, says they are setting up an official fund to help with expenses.

Donations can be made to The Maleah Davis Burial Donation at Richardson Mortuary, 3201 Brookfield Drive, Houston, TX 77045. Phone Number: 713-523-4992

The funeral home says they expect to have a website for the fund set up by Monday.

[...]
There will be a lot of pink flowers and balloons.

Jordan Blum on Twitter
Well more than 2,000 people her for the Walk for Maleah Davis in downtown Houston, including family, the mayor and police chief
D8oGJr1UcAASZgU.jpg

9:30 AM - 9 Jun 2019

Erica Simon on Twitter
Perfect sunrise for #MaleahDavis Day in Houston.
1f64f-1f3fd.png
Pink was her favorite color.
D8oIosUUwAIdqfV.jpg

9:41 AM - 9 Jun 2019
It's very touching that they have set aside a day to honor precious Maleah as well as the hundreds of innocent children who have died at the hands of their parents/parents partners over the years, especially since that number is getting larger each year.

Now the state needs to take serious action to ensure that this is prevented in the future. No child should be left to be harmed in their own home.

Two hundred innocent vulnerable children killed by child abuse over the course of one year is not acceptable!

The state CPS agency needs to take action now to protect their children if the parents are incapable of doing it themselves.

BB obviously was not capable as the children were removed from her care and she had not yet earned back the priviledge of having legal custody of her children.
If these parents cannot show that they are responsible for caring for their own children then the state has to step in before the state of Texas loses another child at the hands of the parents.

Which, according to statistics, will be soon.

Maleah should not have had to die in order for them to take action to prevent this from happening again!
Now each year they can honor her as well as each and every child who is killed and be reminded that more has to be done.

None of these children should be forgotten.

Last edited:
It's very touching that they have set aside a day to honor precious Maleah as well as the hundreds of innocent children who have died at the hands of their parents/ their partners over the years, especially since that number is getting larger each year.

Now the state needs to take serious action to ensure that this is prevented in the future. No child should be left to be harmed in their own home.

Two hundred innocent helpless children killed by child abuse over the course of one year is not acceptable!

The state CPS agency needs to take action now to protect their children if the parents are incapable of doing it themselves.

BB obviously was not capable as the children were removed from her care and she had not yet earned back the priviledge of having legal custody of her children.
If these parents cannot show that they are responsible for caring for their own children then the state has to step in before the state of Texas loses another child at the hands of the parents.

Which, according to statistics, will be soon.

Maleah should not have had to die in order for them to take action to prevent this from happening again!
Now each year they can honor her as well as each and every child who is killed and be reminded that more has to be done.

None of these children should be forgotten.
IMO the investigation needs to start with Judge who returned Maleah to BB, followed by CPS . Of course this is MOO

I wonder about the relatives in Lake Charles who added to the reward money -- I think they are BB2's sister/BIL or something along those lines. LC is not that far of a drive. I guess they could be friends with family nicknames and not actual relatives though.

ETA: they are mentioned in this article from 5/23.
Donors kick in $10K more to help find Maleah Davis

Last edited:
Sylvester Turner on Twitter (Mayor of Houston, TX)
Today, we honor and remember Maleah Davis. Our entire city shares the pain of losing this sweet, beautiful child. In her memory, we must renew our commitment to the children of our community – to love them, support them, and protect them from harm.
10:30 AM - 9 Jun 2019

Claudia Ramos on Twitter
“For you baby girl, play in the bubbles,” one of the hundreds of people who joined the walk this morning in Houston to honor #MaleahDavis #Houston #DearMaleah
D8oVQ9pVUAEDgXv.jpg

10:36 AM - 9 Jun 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members