Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always thought she was wearing sunglasses in that pic.
**my speculation only**
but do we have proof that he was the abuser?
why would he take her out only to return her when her mother was home???
was he possibly protecting Maleah? by keeping her with him?
not leaving her at the apartment with her mother and then that exact transaction..... said mother magically don't know nuffin about Maleah being there.

no adding up for me. red flag. odd ..strange.
this is the moment that it all went pair shaped imo.
I find it hard to believe he would be protecting her since (according to QX) he is responsible for her death, whether he intended to kill her or not. If he really was concerned about her he would have taken her to the doctor if she was in need of medical care when BB left.
That he dumped her body on the side of the road in a garbage bag knowing it would sit there rotting for so long tells me he did not respect her or the people who loved her.
His ridiculous story and all the lies he told LE, as well as waiting a month while everyone was searching for her gives me impression that he was more interested in protecting himself. Imo

Last edited:
I still go back and forth between two main scenarios:

1. DV is the abuser and always has been. (This does not mean other involved people weren't also neglectful or ambivalent). He inflicted all of Maleah's injuries and also killed her. BB looked the other way and sometimes actively covered this up because she wanted to stay with DV and this was more important to her than Maleah's safety.

2. DV was actually the better parent in the household (no, not saying he was a good parent). He's a lying cheater, but with the children he did most of the care. BB was responsible for the "whoopings" that Maleah received, including maybe on April 29 and/or 30th, or both of them abused her at different times. Around the time that BB left for the trip, they fought (about cheating) and DV really thought he and BB would split as a result. This caused him to kill Maleah, either in his anger to punish BB or because he really thought she was better off dead than with her abusive mother.

ALL SPECULATION.

I still go back and forth between two main scenarios:

1. DV is the abuser and always has been. (This does not mean other involved people weren't also neglectful or ambivalent). He inflicted all of Maleah's injuries and also killed her. BB looked the other way and sometimes actively covered this up because she wanted to stay with DV and this was more important to her than Maleah's safety.

2. DV was actually the better parent in the household (no, not saying he was a good parent). He's a lying cheater, but with the children he did most of the care. BB was responsible for the "whoopings" that Maleah received, including maybe on April 29 and/or 30th, or both of them abused her at different times. Around the time that BB left for the trip, they fought (about cheating) and DV really thought he and BB would split as a result. This caused him to kill Maleah, either in his anger to punish BB or because he really thought she was better off dead than with her abusive mother.

ALL SPECULATION.

Me too, these two scenarios, I too go back and forth. At the end of the day, IMO, they are both equally complicit with regard to Maleah's demise/death and BOTH should be held EQUALLY accountable regardless of which one was responsible for the "fatal accident". They both had a duty to Maleah as "parents". I do have mixed feelings about who was the best parent of the two and I will say/vote Derion, even though I do not doubt that he was the one responsible for packaging her up in a plastic bag and then dumping her on the side of some lonely highway with or without help from somebody. With regard to the rest, I have no clue who "abused Maleah the most" and I really don't think it matters....... (Although I believe it was in fact Brittany that caused the most damage and was the most ineffective and selfish of the two...plus I hold Brittany more accountable because she was this little girls birth mom and in my opinion she had the burden of caring for and ensuring the well being of her child, not "the boyfriend Derion" )

Maleah was a neglected mentally/physically abused little 4 year old that lost her life because of two selfish incompetent adults. They can call Derion "Stepdad" all they want, but in the household Brittany was the MOM, Mother.. I hold Mother's very accountable for ensuring the nurturing and well being of their children. Brittany is/has failed and at the end of the day, IMO, because of Brittany Maleah is dead and her little body sat on the side an Arkansas road rotting only to be ultimately chopped up and spread into tiny pieces. Derion AND Brittany need to be held accountable and should be duly punished and harshly. Brittany's victim/innocent posture is getting old and tiring to listen to.

I have not had time to see if there is a thread for this beautiful little baby boy. My heart bleeds for every little child who has been injured or killed at the hands of these evil monsters!

Wisconsin newborn dies after beaten in mom's arms, police say

I read this when you posted it hours ago and had to walk away and time out. I started to comment but knew I was walking a fine line and close to breaking and going overboard so I walked. I still cannot comment.

There are evil monsters on earth. That is all I've got.

Thank you PommyMommy. I have had a very emotional last few days due to the loss of my niece's twin baby girl who passed away 23 minutes after birth. My heart is shattered in two. My niece will be the kind of momma to her surviving baby girl that every child deserves. :(

With that being said, I need to take a break from here for now.

Sorry for being somewhat O/T everyone.

I cannot express how sorry I am for you and your niece. We read stories like this one here and then there are people who want their children and lose one. Life makes no sense sometimes. Take care of yourself, she will need you all.

20700005_m.jpg

It is your day Maleah.

Fly high beautiful child.

I find it hard to believe he would be protecting her since (according to QX) he is responsible for her death, whether he intended to kill her or not. If he really was concerned about her he would have taken her to the doctor if she was in need of medical care when BB left.
That he dumped her body on the side of the road in a garbage bag knowing it would sit there rotting for so long tells me he did not respect her or the people who loved her.
His ridiculous story and all the lies he told LE, as well as waiting a month while everyone was searching for her gives me impression that he was more interested in protecting himself. Imo
I agree. Guilty by association that's a Texas law. If you knew otand didn't tell you are apart of the conspiracy. I'm not sure what DV is trying to prove. But one thing is he told where MD was. LE was always 5 steps ahead of these "clowns". DV and BB are only digging a bigger hole to lie in once LE gets there case together. IMO BB will be charged for something. Maybe obstruction.

"The City of Houston is dedicated to maintaining an environment where our youth can enjoy a childhood filled with heart-warming memories and growing experiences, yet tragically, Maleah Davis was taken much too soon.

Although the circumstances surrounding the disappearance and death of Maleah Davis were heartbreaking, the community is united in creating lasting changes in her honor and vowing to safeguard all children in our community. Amongst calls for justice, may those who knew and loved her all find peace and comfort during these trying times.

On June 9, 2019, the lights of City Hall will be turned pink, which was Maleah Davis’ favorite color, as family, friends and the Houston community gather in remembrance for a very a sweet, beautiful and innocent little girl.

The City of Houston is honored to join the family and friends of Maleah Davis, as well as the community, in remembering her and extends sincere condolences on this day of remembrance, as her life and her beautiful spirit will never be forgotten.

Therefore, I, Sylvester Turner, Mayor of the City of Houston, hereby proclaim June 9, 2019, as Maleah Davis Day in Houston, Texas."

June 9 declared 'Maleah Davis Day' in Houston

Thank you PommyMommy. I have had a very emotional last few days due to the loss of my niece's twin baby girl who passed away 23 minutes after birth. My heart is shattered in two. My niece will be the kind of momma to her surviving baby girl that every child deserves. :(

I'm so sorry. I hope you're able to grieve with family and get some relief in the months to come. I know the pain never goes away.

My heart goes out to you, Caylee Advocate. I'm so, so sorry for your loss.

Last edited:
Wear Pink Today. It's Maleah Davis Day | NewsRadio 740 KTRH
Everyone in Houston is encouraged to wear pink on Sunday in honor of four-year-old Maleah Davis.

[...]

City Hall will be bathed in pink lights this evening.

Pink was the child’s favorite color.

City of Houston on Twitter
VIDEO: Mayor Turner brings comforting remarks at a memorial ceremony for #MaleahDavis at City Hall. #WalkforMaleah
7:47 AM - 9 Jun 2019

Mary Benton on Twitter
Pink is the color of the day as people arrive to honor Maleah Davis. Mayor @SylvesterTurner, who has proclaimed this Maleah Davis Day in @HoustonTX, will speak and join the march in memory of the 4-year-old starting at city hall this morning.
D8nuaijW4AA8K-e.jpg
D8nuah-XsAAbI6K.jpg
D8nuaifUEAA6CYs.jpg
D8nuah8XkAEUYl1.jpg

7:47 AM - 9 Jun 2019

Last edited:
Charly Edsitty on Twitter
A large crowd all dressed in pink has gathered in the front of #Houston city hall where a walk for #MaleahDavis is set to begin at 7:54am. https://abc13.com/community-events/city-hall-to-light-up-pink-for-sundays-walk-with-maleah/5328657/ …
D8ntWV6UwAAi_rm.jpg
D8ntWVZXkAAFOvG.jpg
D8ntWVZXUAELGQw.jpg
D8ntWV5UEAAXf7i.jpg

7:41 AM - 9 Jun 2019

Maleah’s biological father Craig is at the walk and just briefly addressed the crowd. Mayor Sylvester Turner and Chief Art Acevedo are also here.
7:48 AM - 9 Jun 2019

“Maleah was our baby.” — Mayor @SylvesterTurner, speaking at a walk in honor of #MaleahDavis. City hall to turn pink tonight in honor of the 4yo girl.
7:50 AM - 9 Jun 2019

The crowd erupts in cheers as Mayor Turner proclaims June 9th as #MaleahDavis day.
7:51 AM - 9 Jun 2019

Hundreds gather downtown for walk to remember Maleah Davis
9fe29345-5153-48f7-a36d-adadaf6f9839_750x422.jpg

HOUSTON — The city of Houston is paying respects to Maleah Davis in downtown this morning.

The 4-year-old girl has captured hearts around the world and we're mourning her tragic death.

[...]

City of Houston on Twitter
Thank you, Chief @ArtAcevedo @TroyFinner and @houstonpolice for keeping hundreds of people safe, making sure everyone was hydrated and traffic moved smoothly as family, community members and Mayor Turner marched in memory of Maleah Davis.
D8n-vNMU8AAOIK4.jpg
D8n-vNDUEAAqh_T.jpg
D8n-vMhXoAAqvA1.jpg
D8n-vorXsAEkD5K.jpg

8:58 AM - 9 Jun 2019

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online