Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think F2f loved Malea h very much. I remember reading somewhere BB would not let the kids from seeing her as so.e form of punishment.
Who is F2f?
Do you remember which source or article stated that she kept her daughter from seeing them? I don't remember that. I'm not sure I know who this person is. Imo

That is what I tend to think. LE when asked has been extremely noncommittal about her. I think she has cooperated. I think she may if anything try to somewhat gloss her knowledge of his prior abuse and in defense of leaving the children with him/staying with him.

Again I get the other thoughts but I just think these things point to the fact they have her phone info. She may well also have signed an authorization allowing them to pull records from the company itself.

He, on the other hand, if they had reason for a subpoena, did not cooperate is my guess or his phone is missing. Maybe they would still follow up with actual records, I don't know?

She allegedly was trying to reach him from the time she landed through Saturday. The records should verify that account as well.

I believe DV told LE his phone was left in the Nissan when he was "abducted".

IF BB is involved LE has plenty of cause for an arrest. Filing a false missing persons report, lying to investigators, impeding with investigation etc. They could arrest her at any time for those reasons. Let her marinate in jail until other more serious charges are warranted.

I have no doubt by their statements everyone will be held accountable. I think their main focus is the case against DV at this point. Plenty of other cases it has taken months for everyone to be charged.

I have a new mission. Every single stinkin article I read about DV the stepfather I'm going to message them. "DV is no relation to Maleah. He is her mother's boyfriend." That might put me in a better mood. Agh.
It was BB who told a reporter to call him the stepfather. Even after they were (according to her) broken up. Moo

Perhaps she didn't want her found. BB is just weird with her lack of motherly emotion. IMO. Sad!
I agree!

Anybody see the French Open and Nicolas Mahut's son run over to console his Dad.

Grown men on the court were crying --

Not only was it such a "parent" reaction, but a human reaction. (You can see it on DMail).

Last edited:
Forgive me if already answered.

I remember it and it was in the first appearance with QX I believe. Yet later (recently) he has mentioned it and it almost sounded like he was referring to her first trip out to her father's...--before this trip where Maleah died? So I have some confusion on that.
Yes, that's still not clear. That he said they fought before she left on her trip to visit her dying father makes me think it happened at that time.
But I also think it's possible that they argued for weeks about it.
Some couples fight, make up, threaten to end the relationship, make up again, etc.
I believe that she may have threatened to leave, but put it off since she and her children relied on him financially and in other ways. Especially if it's true that he was the one who took care of the kids most of the time. I think she was very dependent on him. Imo

I'm thinking about a lot of the same things. I'm not sure about what the neighbor's reported sighting really tells us, like does it make it more likely that DV and BB had met up by that point in the day? I do think it's interesting that (IF the neighbor's sighting is true and definitely happened on Saturday) DV was apparently hanging around the apartment smoking instead of rushing around in the state a lot of people might be in if their fiancee's 4-year-old had died under their care recently. I'm fairly confident he had returned from Arkansas at that point, so he wouldn't have been worried about Maleah's body anymore. But he also must not have been worried about hiding, or getting to the hospital to get his coverup story started, or talking to or avoiding the police who may or may not have been called by then. Was he waiting for something to happen before he went to the hospital?? What or who? Maybe BB had the car for a few hours on Saturday afternoon and evening and he had to wait for her to get dropped off? If so what was she doing?

1. He headed home to double check whether he cleaned well enough or forgot anything?
2. He headed home to have time to think of a story to cover all of the missed calls, etc. from Friday through that period of time? And quite a story it was.
3. He was checking to see if BB had been home, gotten in the apartment and/or if any cops had.
4. The neighbor was mistaken or media was on day.
5. BB was with or had the car but then the entire Hispanic story goes out of the window because the car was missing. Again, I think LE would know by now if it was BB but maybe not.

The one thing this discussion has pointed out to me is we are missing a lot of information about Saturday. Was BB and BB2's first contact with DV at the hospital and all was a surprise? Or did they reach him or hear from him prior?

I remember QX saying the reason they knew something, and I think it was that DV was driven to the hospital and did not walk, came from the brother (after the fact I figured, showing his story was false). He basically took credit for catching DV in a lie instead of saying LE caught it and that is when charges came.

For me, if that has any truth to it, shows me who helped with the car. People can get lies straight to a point but they will often miss a detail. My total guess is DV told LE he walked. And then the brother when asked felt no harm in telling BB or QX that he was dropped off--or--he admitted to knowing that much...

It was BB who told a reporter to call him the stepfather. Even after they were (according to her) broken up. Moo
Yes, I think this is why LE and Tim Miller and pretty much everyone calls him that.
They were together for three years, had their own child together and I would think that's how the family always referred to him.
If they recognize common law marriage in Texas, and they openly referred to each other as husband and wife to their friends and family, then I think it is considered a lawful marriage. Imo

I also think she was involved in the cover-up and knew what happened to MD very early on. I think she saw DV on Saturday before he went to the hospital. Moo
Yep, I think this as well. I keep running through scenarios in my mind and then I hit a road block, but I can’t get past the fact that i feel like she knew early on and was part of the cover-up!

Yes, that's still not clear. That he said they fought before she left on her trip to visit her dying father makes me think it happened at that time.
But I also think it's possible that they argued for weeks about it.
Some couples fight, make up, threaten to end the relationship, make up again, etc.
I believe that she may have threatened to leave, but put it off since she and her children relied on him financially and in other ways. Especially if it's true that he was the one who took care of the kids most of the time. I think she was very dependent on him. Imo

I agree. It also could be as details became clearer. One thing about cheating is when you are going to worry about it particularly is when you are going to be away... In the sense of "when the cat's away, the mouse will play". It probably did come up and was argued about on both of her trips...

I agree. It also could be as details became clearer. One thing about cheating is when you are going to worry about it particularly is when you are going to be away... In the sense of "when the cat's away, the mouse will play". It probably did come up and was argued about on both of her trips...
Good point. Maybe the phone records will be full of arguing back and forth in text messages, over a certain period of time. Maybe that's why Q said they contained important evidence. He said something about what DV had texted as very disturbing, or alarming, or something like that.
I wonder if they contained threats against Maleah. Imo

I believe DV told LE his phone was left in the Nissan when he was "abducted".

IF BB is involved LE has plenty of cause for an arrest. Filing a false missing persons report, lying to investigators, impeding with investigation etc. They could arrest her at any time for those reasons. Let her marinate in jail until other more serious charges are warranted.

I have no doubt by their statements everyone will be held accountable. I think their main focus is the case against DV at this point. Plenty of other cases it has taken months for everyone to be charged.

Thank you for the phone remark and the Nissan. I had it in my head I had heard back when that it was found in the Nissan but did not want to put it out there in case I was wrong and it was not a fact. So he said that was where it was?

I agree they could be waiting for charges against her but I think they would go ahead if they had it just as they did with him with tampering prior to any murder charges. Hard to say though, they could just be waiting, watching and collecting facts where any and all are concerned. They have the big fish which as you said is their priority at the moment.

The autopsy results will decide some things I would imagine. Hopefully they can determine some things, I pray in fact.

Good point. Maybe the phone records will be full of arguing back and forth in text messages, over a certain period of time. Maybe that's why Q said they contained important evidence. He said something about what DV had texted as very disturbing, or alarming, or something like that.
I wonder if they contained threats against Maleah. Imo

I wondered that too and remember that as well. It sounded straight up as if he threatened things in the messages.

It could have even been something like if you don't answer, I am going to lose it and you are going to regret it. You know what I do when I get mad. Sad typing that.

Wasn't it also said she would not answer his calls and texts and it made him angry?

If the trip to Arkansas was made during the time DV claims to have been kidnapped and unconscious, did he take the little boy with him to Arkansas? And if not where was he? Who had the child when he went to the hospital? And I thought all three children were supposedly seen in a video. What happened to the oldest boy? Where was he?

Good points and I would have to look back but I think I did mention things before or after the murder, I leave open where she is concerned.

You are correct, the hospital and likely car parking was Saturday. Any of it is certainly a possibility.

I would suspect BB and BB2 have been interviewed, likely more than once. If DV had the car and BB allegedly did not, I would imagine she would have had to depend on mom to get around. Whether the two were together 24/7 through that period of time is anyone's guess but if they were, there are probably things that corroborate that. They went back to the apartment on Saturday, for instance, and LE was present as to how they got the manager to let them in. I think BB was with mom and dependent on mom for transportation so it would likely involve BB2 lying as well or they know by now where BB was this entire period of time (LE I mean).

I see your point but I just think it is unlikely from that point on, although it certainly is possible. As I said, I am pretty much open, particularly as we learn more information, I do not think I have seen much for speculation that is not certainly a possibility.

The neighbor seeing him is certainly food for thought, BB could have been with him and took him from there to the hospital upon hearing his story and met him at the apartment is what you are suggesting? I still think by now LE knows or there is video if such occurred. She did say she wanted to believe his story, that is one true statement I believe she has made. I think she wants and prefers denial of what he did quite honestly.

I myself do not believe she was there though. It is a month past and maybe LE would keep it to themselves but she I guarantee has talked with LE, now the brother on the other hand, who knows... He sure did skedaddle and so did DV prior to that to his family's the way it sounded.

I also wonder about the remark of seeing him on Saturday by a neighbor. I think we only saw it in one article if I recall? Was the car there did she say, I don't recall? For BB to be there, she would I think either have to be picked up by him at her mom's, have her mom's car parked there or have her mom or someone drop her there? Of course, it was never said what they did once they got into the apartment Saturday morning (she and her mom), did Brittany stay home with no car? That part is missing isn't it? I believe she went back to her mom's because Sunday DV and BB were at her mom's right and shortly thereafter he hightailed it out of there likely hiding out with his family? I think it was also Sunday that LE was given permission to enter the apartment without a warrant (by BB and DV it sounded like). It was in an article, I don't have the link.

All jmo. Great points and I still think about all such things, just leaning one way at the moment, I have definitely not closed out other possibilities. I do think though that LE has these answers.

It also could be the very common case of BB is a witness they need against DV and if convinced she was not involved in the murder...
It’s was a news live video with the neighbor and reporter on seeing DV at the apartment on Saturday. Remember LE does not have a missing persons report from BB on Saturday. So where was she all day and night? Also, she was dependent on JG for transportation as well. Moo

Thank you for the phone remark and the Nissan. I had it in my head I had heard back when that it was found in the Nissan but did not want to put it out there in case I was wrong and it was not a fact. So he said that was where it was?

I agree they could be waiting for charges against her but I think they would go ahead if they had it just as they did with him with tampering prior to any murder charges. Hard to say though, they could just be waiting, watching and collecting facts where any and all are concerned. They have the big fish which as you said is their priority at the moment.

ETA: many articles stated that he asked people to call police for him but no one in Houston would that is why he walked to the hospital
The autopsy results will decide some things I would imagine. Hopefully they can determine some things, I pray in fact.
OH NO sorry I am wrong about the phone. I believe he said it was left in the "abductors" truck. Either way he was conveniently without his phone. I don't think LE has his phone.

Last edited:
If the trip to Arkansas was made during the time DV claims to have been kidnapped and unconscious, did he take the little boy with him to Arkansas? And if not where was he? Who had the child when he went to the hospital? And I thought all three children were supposedly seen in a video. What happened to the oldest boy? Where was he?

Oldest boy was picked up by dad Friday night. DV would not let him "see" Maleah. I don't think any are sure about youngest boy, whether with him or with someone else.

OH NO sorry I am wrong about the phone. I believe he said it was left in the "abductors" truck. Either way he was conveniently without his phone. I don't think LE has his phone.

Got it. I still think I heard something back when about the car/phone but I won't say it until I get time to check. Finding his phone would be worthwhile then it seems as may his records they subpoenaed.

Trying to edit my post but don't know how.

I wanted to add that numerous local news agencies reported that he was without his phone after the abduction and he had asked people for help but no one would help him so he had to walk to the hospital.

It’s was a news live video with the neighbor and reporter on seeing DV at the apartment on Saturday. Remember LE does not have a missing persons report from BB on Saturday. So where was she all day and night? Also, she was dependent on JG for transportation as well. Moo

Thank you re the live video info.

I agree. In discussing this, I arealize much information is missing about Saturday for all people. I guess I assumed she stayed with her mother and continued to look for him and the children, probably calling his family and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9