Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn’t ask me but I’ll respond. :)

I think he dealt the final blow(s) at the very least. BB may not have touched Maleah (or even may not have seen her) during the fight before she left. I think BB had some really sick “love” for DV and it wasn’t exactly reciprocated. He had one foot out the door by having a mistress imo, and he’s such a horrible person he’d certainly flip on BB if he could. But he’s not said anything that we know of to implicate her.

That said, DV and BB totally and completely deserved each other. They are despicable human beings.

What they didn’t deserve was to have custody or even visitation with Maleah...or ANY child!

This could have and SHOULD have been prevented from the first time he “whooped” Maleah or showed interest in bathing her. BB should’ve kicked him out, immediately and permanently cut off ties with him. Then again, that’s what a normal, loving parent would do if they truly loved their child!!! I’m sure there were signs of his lack of humanity long before any of this happened. BB chose a horrific man and STAYED with him as his true colors revealed themselves...blackest black and vilest dark black, evil pitch black ETC!!!
AAAAARRRRRRGGGG! This says it all. Stupid, stupid woman! IMO. Crap! Forgot about my timeout! IMO!

Going back to time out! I am so over these things!

I recognize the signs and the rage at the offenders. Been there many times in recent days. I can tell you, it only works if someone takes your tablets, phones, laptops, etc. Or if someone walks you out of the house by the arm without any of these things allowed with. Go to the pool and jump in or watch the children happy in the pool and playing but then tears will come for the fact these children on here can never do that. Imo anyhow--not that I would know :(

It means you care :)

I recognize the signs and the rage at the offenders. Been there many times in recent days. I can tell you, it only works if someone takes your tablets, phones, laptops, etc. Or if someone walks you out of the house by the arm without any of these things allowed with. Go to the pool and jump in or watch the children happy in the pool and playing but then tears will come for the fact these children on here can never do that. Imo anyhow--not that I would know :(

It means you care :)
I had a grandson born Thursday night. I looked at him and his 2 year old brother and all the family and friends gathered around rejoicing, when I finally got home and returned to this thread. I crashed and burned.....and yet how lucky I am. All of my 4 grandchildren are loved and cherished beyond belief! This little darling wasn’t.

KPRC 2 Houston on Twitter
Love from another state: Hundreds wear pink, pay tribute to Maleah Davis in Arkansas
D8km71lXYAIE9hr.jpg

5:15 PM - 8 Jun 2019

Love from another state: Hundreds wear pink, pay tribute to Maleah Davis in Arkansas
Maleah Davis has touched the hearts of many across the country and communities are making sure she is not forgotten.

Hundreds gathered in Arkansas to pay tribute to the 4-year-old and wore pink, which was Maleah's favorite color. The memorial was held at 10 a.m. at the site where her remains were discovered May 31 near Hope, Arkansas. Residents also walked and held a balloon release.

[...]

I had a grandson born Thursday night. I looked at him and his 2 year old brother and all the family and friends gathered around rejoicing, when I finally got home and returned to this thread. I crashed and burned.....and yet how lucky I am. All of my 4 grandchildren are loved and cherished beyond belief! This little darling wasn’t.

Congratulations on the grandson! It is incomprehensible to most of us. I still have some hope that her maternal grandma cared, etc. but people can only do so much too, they cannot help and step in and raise children when they may have to work, the parents keep repeating the same mistakes, etc. To do that is basically enabling.

I was telling someone earlier, not on here, that I get myself out of the house and we get out in the real world which is not as bad as it appears sometimes on here (not here so much, but reading nothing but tragedy), it reminds me that people are decent, friendly and all is better than it appears reading these things; yet when we get home, I get right back on. I guess hoping somehow, some way, from a distance, we can make a difference?

At the very least we can show that this is not the way to be and you may not be judged for being gay for instance, but a whole lot will judge you on killing a child and disposing of her like garbage... You will not go to prison for being gay but you just might for murdering a child?

I guess that is why I keep coming back... Hoping that the smallest thing or even a comment may change what one person is thinking and stop it...

All jmo.

One possible scenario:

April 27-April 29 - MD is injured.

April 29, Monday - BB2 tells BB to take MD to get medical attention. BB calls CD and tells him 'something is wrong'. Calls back and says DV will take her to the doctor.

April 30, Tuesday - We see MD going in the house following DV. She is wearing sunglasses and a hedious looking face mask that covers her nose and mouth. Those are to cover her injuries. Why then, take her out at all?

One possible explanation is that MD felt safer being outside, and insisted she goes with DV rather than stay with very upset BB. She somehow knew no one would punch her outside of the house.

LE has to solve the rest.

Congratulations on the grandson! It is incomprehensible to most of us. I still have some hope that her maternal grandma cared, etc. but people can only do so much too, they cannot help and step in and raise children when they may have to work, the parents keep repeating the same mistakes, etc. To do that is basically enabling.

I was telling someone earlier, not on here, that I get myself out of the house and we get out in the real world which is not as bad as it appears sometimes on here (not here so much, but reading nothing but tragedy), it reminds me that people are decent, friendly and all is better than it appears reading these things; yet when we get home, I get right back on. I guess hoping somehow, some way, from a distance, we can make a difference?

At the very least we can show that this is not the way to be and you may not be judged for being gay for instance, but a whole lot will judge you on killing a child and disposing of her like garbage... You will not go to prison for being gay but you just might for murdering a child?

I guess that is why I keep coming back... Hoping that the smallest thing or even a comment may change what one person is thinking and stop it...

All jmo.
Ok, back out of time out again! What a wonderful, thoughtful post!

Ok, back out of time out again! What a wonderful, thoughtful post!

I know nothing but felt I recognized the signs from having been there.

If we do though, even unknowing, stop one person who reads or sees any of these remarks, or change their thoughts, they learn what the public would think, or it stops them then it is worth it and may save just one child or victim.

For all you know, your upset stopped someone tonight who is walking a line...

It is why in another case I will not let the accomplice go or give it a pass--I do not want anyone looking at it and considering such a thing thinking oh my, look just a little slap on the hand and she was free to live her life after all of these terrible things she did.

Jmo and what I tell myself. Just trying to help and I have no idea if the same thoughts I have or use to get myself through help or apply. :)

Tomorrow is Maleah's Day! June 9th is Maleah Davis Day.

I know nothing but felt I recognized the signs from having been there.

If we do though, even unknowing, stop one person who reads or sees any of these remarks, or change their thoughts, they learn what the public would think, or it stops them then it is worth it and may save just one child or victim.

For all you know, your upset stopped someone tonight who is walking a line...

It is why in another case I will not let the accomplice go or give it a pass--I do not want anyone looking at it and considering such a thing thinking oh my, look just a little slap on the hand and she was free to live her life after all of these terrible things she did.

Jmo and what I tell myself. Just trying to help and I have no idea if the same thoughts I have or use to get myself through help or apply. :)

Tomorrow is Maleah's Day! June 9th is Maleah Davis Day.
I work with these poor kids in Head Start. So many bounce from foster home to foster home. And now opiates has raised its ugly head with these poor kids. I am thinking of leaving my profession. No, I am leaving my profession. I have for almost 40 years seen the decline in parenting, the decline in support for working with these poor kids. Done, God help me, done.

One possible scenario:

April 27-April 29 - MD is injured.

April 29, Monday - BB2 tells BB to take MD to get medical attention. BB calls CD and tells him 'something is wrong'. Calls back and says DV will take her to the doctor.

April 30, Tuesday - We see MD going in the house following DV. She is wearing sunglasses and a hedious looking face mask that covers her nose and mouth. Those are to cover her injuries. Why then, take her out at all?

One possible explanation is that MD felt safer being outside, and insisted she goes with DV rather than stay with very upset BB. She somehow knew no one would punch her outside of the house.

LE has to solve the rest.
Was Maleah really wearing sunglasses and a mask covering her nose and mouth in the video? I could not see it that clearly but I haven't heard any mention of a face mask.
I thought maybe she looked pale and unwell but wasn't sure if that was because the image was a little blurry.
Either way, I don't think BB intended for her to go, especially since she had planned on, or at least had asked Maleah's father to take her to the Dr. and then changed her mind. There may have been something obvious that the staff at daycare would notice.
She may have intended to have her seen by a doctor, but after discussing it with DV changed her mind because she knew there was a chance they would recognize the signs of abuse. Or maybe DV told her he would take her but never did. Or maybe it was at that time that he said he wasn't going to "take the fall" for this. Imo

If he was so fed up with BB and with the fact that he "did everything" for PD and Maleah, why not let her leave on that flight, load the kids in the car, drop Maleah and her brother either at their father's house or at their grandma's house? Why not leave the house, leave BB and just be there for his child? Maleah didn't have to die. Those kids didn't have to be abused. PD will remember that he had a sister for the rest of his life and will, most likely, know why she's not here anymore. That's rough, to grow up with that grief.

I work with these poor kids in Head Start. So many bounce from foster home to foster home. And now opiates has raised its ugly head with these poor kids. I am thinking of leaving my profession. No, I am leaving my profession. I have for almost 40 years seen the decline in parenting, the decline in support for working with these poor kids. Done, God help me, done.

Do you have any success stories in those years, the rare few that with a bit of help manage to change their life? Sometimes there are a few in all of the multitude of others. I can't imagine the burn out of working to help and never seeing it make a difference. Was it better in the earlier years than it is now? It sounds like with opiates and a lack of support, those things have changed things for the worse?

Were there drugs/opiates here and the children in Headstart? I am only trying to relate what we are talking about to this case to stay within rules. It would not surprise me, in fact in this case, nothing would at this time.

In this case, I am not sure any help would have made a difference but with someone young and wanting to get it right but without resources, it might.

Was Maleah really wearing sunglasses and a mask covering her nose and mouth in the video? I could not see it that clearly but I haven't heard any mention of a face mask.
I thought maybe she looked pale and unwell but wasn't sure if that was because the image was a little blurry.
Either way, I don't think BB intended for her to go, especially since she had planned on, or at least had asked Maleah's father to take her to the Dr. and then changed her mind. There may have been something obvious that the staff at daycare would notice.
She may have intended to have her seen by a doctor, but after discussing it with DV changed her mind because she knew there was a chance they would recognize the signs of abuse. Or maybe DV told her he would take her but never did. Or maybe it was at that time that he said he wasn't going to "take the fall" for this. Imo
I think she is wearing a mask. Her nose is white and artificially pointy. Enlarge the screen and you can see it better.

Around :30.

If he was so fed up with BB and with the fact that he "did everything" for PD and Maleah, why not let her leave on that flight, load the kids in the car, drop Maleah and her brother either at their father's house or at their grandma's house? Why not leave the house, leave BB and just be there for his child? Maleah didn't have to die. Those kids didn't have to be abused. PD will remember that he had a sister for the rest of his life and will, most likely, know why she's not here anymore. That's rough, to grow up with that grief.

These are very good points. He had options and more than a few of them.

I don't see sunglasses or a mask.
D6dPJZrWwAAuI1S.jpg

Jason Miles on Twitter

I think she is wearing a mask. Her nose is white and artificially pointy. Enlarge the screen and you can see it better.

Around :30.

I have never noticed this before. Is it just due to the video and just me? Why is it that the shirt/top/or jacket she is wearing when several feet behind him looks nothing like the one when closer to him? I have rewound it several times looking for the spots, etc. and had it in full screen. Or are they different times? The pink tutu/skirt is the same, the top appears not to be.

Right? He was the one who had a job, he could have left anytime.

Yep. I agree. I don't know how he did it all as someone said earlier. Took care of three kids, worked and had all of this time for side pieces.

Also, if you find yourself close to losing it, you can lock yourself in the shower to calm down, walk outside and smoke, call a family member or friend, etc. From what we know he had no problem with doing any of that...

The man had options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member