Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If and it's a BIG IF.. BB is telling the truth that QX lied then:
Why is she speaking up now.
Why not during the live interview when it was taken place
Why not the day or week after
Why not in the other interviews she did after QX made those statements
Why NOW
WHAT?!!

I'm trying to absorb what BB is saying? If that's the truth, why didn't she correct him on the spot? Is this really about regaining custody of her other two children?
Because IMO what QX said about the sexual abuse and other things that went on in the home really eliminated her chances of reunification.

Ivory Hecker FOX 26
2 hrs ·
Quanell X’s official response to Brittany Bowens’ allegations in my previous post:

“Brittany knew about the abuse.

She admitted to me in front of best friend.

Brittany said that Derion would bathe Maleah without permission and Brittany didn't like that. She admitted that one time, Derion beat her and severely injured Maleah's leg. Brittany told Derion to take Maleah to the hospital, to which Derion replied that he wouldn't and wouldn't be 'taking the fall for this one.'

She also lied about how long she was in the apartment for when Derion returned with Maleah. Derion brought Maleah back, arrived at apartment while Brittany was there.

She said that when he came back, she mentioned she wasn't there for a long time, but in reality she was there for 1 hour and 20 minutes.

My ultimate goal was to find Maleah, but she knowingly and willingly covered up physical abuse at the hands of Derion.

One time in the car, I asked her about what happened to Maleah, I asked ‘you think he snapped and did something?’ Brittany said Derion probably punched her in the head, he has done that before.

After that, I privately met with the district attorney's office to share this with them and more.

I also learned that after Derion was arrested at his brother Joe's house, Brittany was communicating with Derion through Joe, relaying messages to him in jail.”

Ivory Hecker FOX 26
42 mins ·
Quanell Xʼs official response to Brittany Bowensʼ allegations in my previous post:
Brittany said that Derion would bathe Maleah without permission and Brittany didn't like that. She admitted that one time, Derion beat her and severely injured Maleah's leg. Brittany told Derion to take Maleah to the hospital, to which Derion replied that he wouldn't and wouldn't be 'taking the fall for this one.'
She also lied about how long she was in the apartment for when Derion returned with Maleah. Derion brought Maleah back, arrived at apartment while Brittany was there. She said that when he came back, she mentioned she wasn't there for a long time, but in reality she was there for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
My ultimate goal was to find Maleah, but she knowingly and willingly covered up physical abuse at the hands of Derion.
One time in the car, I asked her about what happened to Maleah, I asked ‘you think he snapped and did something?ʼ Brittany said Derion probably punched her in the head, he has done that before. After that, I privately met with the district attorney's office to share this with them and more.
I also learned that after Derion was arrested at his brother Joe's house, Brittany was communicating with Derion through Joe, relaying messages to him in jail.”

Ivory Hecker FOX 26
BBM - QX: 'One time in the car, I asked her about what happened to Maleah, I asked ‘you think he snapped and did something?ʼ Brittany said Derion probably punched her in the head, he has done that before.'

There's a sliver of truth here, I believe.
I think Maleah died or was badly injured from being punched in the head. Who punched her? I don't know.

Ivory Hecker FOX 26
2 hrs ·
Quanell X’s official response to Brittany Bowens’ allegations in my previous post:

She also lied about how long she was in the apartment for when Derion returned with Maleah. Derion brought Maleah back, arrived at apartment while Brittany was there.

She said that when he came back, she mentioned she wasn't there for a long time, but in reality she was there for 1 hour and 20 minutes

One time in the car, I asked her about what happened to Maleah, I asked ‘you think he snapped and did something?’ Brittany said Derion probably punched her in the head, he has done that before.

After that, I privately met with the district attorney's office to share this with them and more.

BBM- Well we know this statement is true. Tim Miller confirmed it on the NG podcast that she was home 1.5 hours after MD returned home.

Wasn't it cited in the CPS report that both BB and CD were infrequent hospital visitors?

I haven't finished reading everything, but the parents were likely limited in their access to Maleah in the hospital because this was a case of suspected child abuse by them and they had a history with CPS starting in 2016. She would have been in a trauma unit and access is denied to many because it is a unit with victims of crimes as patients.

Ivory Hecker FOX 26 on Twitter
Update on missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis on my Facebook... #MaleahDavis http://Facebook.com/ivoryhecker
D7swmJgW4AMXU8_.jpg
D7swmJoXYAEhMUB.jpg

8:58 PM - 28 May 2019
What in the actual....??? This is like ridiculous high school dramatics! Not two grown adults with the interest of a missing little girl. These people. Just ... dear lord.

Just one thing to add, or ask I should say. I wonder what QX might have to say if he was no longer representing BB. Would he still limit what he says to protect a future trial as he has claimed or would he spill any beans? Anyone have an opinion on that?

He can do as he pleases. None of their conversations or those he had with her family/friends/neighbors is privileged. In fact, he should be brought in for an interview by HPD because he has been talking to a lot of potential witnesses. If it is to HIS advantage, he will spill everything but none of it will be free of his spin and his spin is dumb.

I trust QX about as much as I trust gas station sushi.

I think he convinced her to let him (notice she said nothing) tell these tall tales about DV and somehow it would help her. In rabbit hole logic it makes sense.

I knew he lied about finding the tape, so I figured everything that came out of his mouth was a lie. He couldn't even keep the known facts straight.

Only an imbecile would make these statements on behalf of a client while there was a pending custody case involving the client's kids.

Yes, he charges money for his 'services', he swindles and defrauds people who need help and are ignorant. Ick.

You can believe that LE called him in for an interview; he didn't go on his own. He has no privilege to assert and he inserted himself into the case. LE invited him to talk and the invitation wasn't RSVP.

Imbecilic. He better lawyer up.

BB should sue him.

I’m leaning toward believing her word over his here...
Glad you said it first. :p

There are many statements by QX in his first two "appearances" that did not ring true to me and still don't. He claimed that at least part of what he was saying was learned through his "investigation" :rolleyes: and it is difficult to differentiate those statements from what BB actually told him. I need to listen to those interviews again.

I can't understand why BB didn't say, "No, that's not right..." though. What a mess. MOO

Honestly I just have zero sympathy for BB. IMO she's been in constant contact with DV. If everything that QX said was a lie she should have stopped him. But she's trying to keep the heat off herself. DV stated he was knocked unconscious IMO that's what he did to MD. DV told people what happened ( his brother) and hid her so no one can find her. He want say anything because his lawyer probably told him to keep his mouth shut. BB is trying to save her own neck. QX was someone she thought could help but instead it backfired. IMO he went off what was told to him.

I trust QX about as much as I trust gas station sushi.

I think he convinced her to let him (notice she said nothing) tell these tall tales about DV and somehow it would help her. In rabbit hole logic it makes sense.

I knew he lied about finding the tape, so I figured everything that came out of his mouth was a lie. He couldn't even keep the known facts straight.

Only an imbecile would make these statements on behalf of a client while there was a pending custody case involving the client's kids.

Yes, he charges money for his 'services', he swindles and defrauds people who need help and are ignorant. Ick.

You can believe that LE called him in for an interview; he didn't go on his own. He has no privilege to assert and he inserted himself into the case. LE invited him to talk and the invitation wasn't RSVP.

Imbecilic. He better lawyer up.

BB should sue him.
IMO they both are liars. But BB is the mother she is responsible for everything that is going on especially the lies. Instead of getting in front of the media her *advertiser censored* needs to be looking for MD.

What a mess! The mother disgusts me beyond words. It's hard to imagine a mother that would contribute in such back and forth lying schemes about her sweet and precious missing little daughter. She's turned it into nothing more than a Jerry Springer episode. That makes me sick. It's a shame we can't believe a word she says. The story changes daily to what she wants it to be for the day. So disgusting!

So sad to see that precious Maliah has not been recovered. I believe with all my heart that BB knows much more than she's admitted. She's been cagey and inconsistent from day 1.

DV could have hidden her remains anywhere. I just don't think that he would not have told BB where or who knows....maybe they came up with 'the plan' together. I think more arrest(s) will be coming.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member