Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve driven from Arkansas to Texas and it’s a long drive. We had to stop to stretch legs and use rest room etc. I’m wondering where the youngest son was during this as I don’t think it would have been a seamless journey with a toddler in the car

Im starting to wonder if his son was even with him the whole time this happened and even if this was the only car involved as there’s been so many twists I wouldn’t be surprised if he did find a way to use a different car as well. We can assume he dumped the child, he said so. But the car was seen at 3pm on Saturday in sugarland and we don’t know who was driving the car at 3 and he was dropped off by a car that looked like that one as well at the hospital that night by someone else who we have no idea who it was.

This is so deeply unsettling. The language about “bringing Maleah home,” “bringing the family closure.” Who is she being brought home to? The people that killed her, put her in a trash bag, disposed of her, and subsequently led to her dead body being run over by a lawn mower? Ugh. Horrific.

Ahhhhh.. I'm from the Uk and followed this story briefly, checking up if this baby had been found etc, but I've just seen the headline poor baby maleah was found in a trash bag and I just can not.. It just seems to be getting worse and worse what with little Elizabeth shelley, then you have king jay Davila, to your Emma leigh barringer, I just cannot anymore... Something needs to be done no child should lose there life before it's began at the hands of anyone, it's making me sick. I'm so angry right now

This is going to sound kindve crazy, but seeing the recent events and even past events I’ve seen on the news, maybe we should pay more attention to garbage bags on the side of the roads and in unfamiliar places. No telling how many of these cases have gone unsolved with similar body disposal.

Im starting to wonder if his son was even with him the whole time this happened and even if this was the only car involved as there’s been so many twists I wouldn’t be surprised if he did find a way to use a different car as well. We can assume he dumped the child, he said so. But the car was seen at 3pm on Saturday in sugarland and we don’t know who was driving the car at 3 and he was dropped off by a car that looked like that one as well at the hospital that night by someone else who we have no idea who it was.

Perhaps he switched vehicles with someone else and used a different vehicle to drive to AR? And maybe that person was babysitting the baby brother? We know the baby was not admitted to the hospital following the “abduction”. Would explain a LOT of things!

QX was never served court order prohibiting him from contacting DV.

QX states if served with no contact order, he would have complied.

KHOU confirming that court order was drafted AFTER QX met with DV.

ETA: I believe this order was drafted by DV's new public defender that was just appointed.

MOO

Order or Motion?

It has never been reported that Maleah was last seen entering the home alive AFTER BB had left.

When BB left for the airport exactly they say is unknown. But many of us believe she may have bee. home at the time Maleah was brought into the home for the last time and that she left awhile after. She may claim be claiming he "snuck" Maleah in and she was unaware Maleah had returned.

We shall see.

I wonder when DV went. Friday? Google maps gives an estimate of 5 plus hours Houston to Hope, AR. So somewhere in the timeline, DV took a 10 plus hour round trip. Did he drag the baby all that way?
DV you might consider it an “accident” but no. Nope. That poor baby had one too many accidents at the hands of adults who are supposed to take care of her. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FormerSoldier