Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I interpreted this as early on after accidental death occurred.

I believe Maleah body discarded before BB arrived home.

Discarded sometime before 3pm Saturday when vehicle was spotted on Sugar Land Texas traffic surveillance.

MOO

Except she wasn’t reported missing until the day after BB got home. I guess time will tell.

This could be a stretch but is it possible that BB actually told QX about Arkansas and the "accident" and the he disconnected from her and then conjured up the story that DV actually confessed to him to keep a narrative going. DV hasn't talked to anyone else and there's no record of their meeting/conversation. Could QX and BB parting ways have been to make him meeting with DV and getting the words from DV's mouth more believable when possibly BB is actually the one that told him these things???

'Maleah Davis didn't have to die' | For Quanell X, this case is personal
During a news conference Friday, Quanell wiped away tears after telling reporters that Vence Derion admitted Maleah is dead and that he dumped her body in Arkansas.

"Maleah didn’t have to die. That little girl did not have to die,” Quanell later told KHOU 11. “That child was being physically abused and physically tortured in that house and they were covering it up. It's a damn shame that her mother chose her mate over her own daughter."

For Quanell, this case is personal because he has a 6-year-old daughter.

"Every time I looked at Maleah, I thought about my little girl."

[...]

I wonder what kind of "accident" happened?

I saw a blip, something about a mistress and a fight? Can someone bring me up to speed on that?

Q was on Fox26 about an hour and a half ago (after getting DV's confession), and he said in the interview that DV wanted to clear up the media's perception of him in regards to the nude pics/gay lover topic. Q said that DV told him that he and BB got into an argument about his mistress, and that after she left, he snapped on Maleah. That's all I have seen about that as of now.

Good question. Why wouldn't she drop everything to hop on the plane with TM and be on scene? Wow, I really don't like her.

IMO she would not have been welcomed, and rightly so. It appears she wasn't out pounding the pavement trying to find her little girl nor was she begging for her safe return.

She was more concerned for herself and her "man" than wanting answers, perhaps it was because she already knew those answers. JMO :mad:

I hope that she is arrested for any part she may have had in little Maleah' death or coverup.

Q was on Fox26 about an hour and a half ago (after getting DV's confession), and he said in the interview that DV wanted to clear up the media's perception of him in regards to the nude pics/gay lover topic. Q said that DV told him that he and BB got into an argument about his mistress, and that after she left, he snapped on Maleah. That's all I have seen about that as of now.

So maybe my speculation earlier is correct, and maybe his mistress dropped he and the boy off at the hospital, and then left the car in that lot?

Except there is video of her alive after BB was out of town.
According to Tim Miller, BB was still in the apartment for an hour and a half after they were seen on video.
I believe BB said she did not know DV brought her back home from daycare.
Also we heard that her flight was at 4:30 pm, and Tim made a comment like, "I don't know why she left so early."
So the question is, where was she?

This could be a stretch but is it possible that BB actually told QX about Arkansas and the "accident" and the he disconnected from her and then conjured up the story that DV actually confessed to him to keep a narrative going. DV hasn't talked to anyone else and there's no record of their meeting/conversation. Could QX and BB parting ways have been to make him meeting with DV and getting the words from DV's mouth more believable when possibly BB is actually the one that told him these things???

No, I don't believe so, QX would lose all credibility if that turned out to be the case, don't think he'd risk that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokkuyifyi