Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What!?! Other child?

I researched that early on and my post couldn’t stay i don’t believe. But yes, St. Louis court records would show he pays child support for another child.

There is a reason DV waited this long...decomposition- Cause of Death

5 weeks missing

Her body exposed to all the outdoor elements -heat/rain/wildlife

I hope it's not to late to determine cause of death.

Moo

I wonder if he thought it would be better to clear the sexually abused rumor while in prison? I am not saying I believe it will be cleared but possibly husband reputation and the ramifications of that on him in prison we’re taking a toll?

What kind of accident would case that much blood loss?

I’ve been away from thread a bit but didn’t QX allude to dismemberment early on?

"Authorities in southwest Arkansas are working to determine whether a bloody trash bag on the side of the highway could contain the remains of 4-year-old Maleah Davis, the Hempstead County sheriff confirmed.

A road crew noticed the bag two days ago as they were cleaning up the interstate, but decided to leave it alone, Hempstead County Sheriff James Singleton said on Friday. Mowers ran over the bag at some point today".

"Deputies were searching near the city of Hope, but arrived at Fulton after contacting a road crew that contracts with the county for leads. The bag was found near exit 18 of Interstate 30.

"One of the machines hit the bag and tore it open," Singleton said.

Some of the bag's contents scattered.

"It's over an area," he said.

Fulton is approximately 20 miles from the Texas-Arkansas border".

Search for missing 4-year-old Maleah heads for Arkansas after reported confession

They’ll be able to tell if remains were scattered by the mower or if they were already dismembered, right? I’d hate for him to get away with anything!

I researched that early on and my post couldn’t stay i don’t believe. But yes, St. Louis court records would show he pays child support for another child.

I wonder if he thought it would be better to clear the sexually abused rumor while in prison? I am not saying I believe it will be cleared but possibly husband reputation and the ramifications of that on him in prison we’re taking a toll?

I’ve been away from thread a bit but didn’t QX allude to dismemberment early on?
If he wanted to clear a SA rumor he should’ve talked about 4 weeks ago. Sadly I don’t think the ME will be able to tell either way now.

"Authorities in southwest Arkansas are working to determine whether a bloody trash bag on the side of the highway could contain the remains of 4-year-old Maleah Davis, the Hempstead County sheriff confirmed.

A road crew noticed the bag two days ago as they were cleaning up the interstate, but decided to leave it alone, Hempstead County Sheriff James Singleton said on Friday. Mowers ran over the bag at some point today".

"Deputies were searching near the city of Hope, but arrived at Fulton after contacting a road crew that contracts with the county for leads. The bag was found near exit 18 of Interstate 30.

"One of the machines hit the bag and tore it open," Singleton said.

Some of the bag's contents scattered.

"It's over an area," he said.

Fulton is approximately 20 miles from the Texas-Arkansas border".

Search for missing 4-year-old Maleah heads for Arkansas after reported confession

That is a hard image in your head to get rid of. I have to keep telling myself, if it's her, that the main thing is she's coming home, and not thinking of how she was dumped like garbage.

I am royally disappointed and very angry with the lazy sheriff who was told about a garage bag by the side of the road, and instead of actually investigating it, like, DOING HIS JOB...he just blew it off. Great work. Not!
I thought it was a litter crew supervisor who said leave the bag, not the sheriff?

Accident my *advertiser censored** if it was an accident you seek help..you don't put her In a trash bag and throw her away like a bit if garbage along a roadside. He deserves all he gets in prison and I hope that another arrest comes pretty soon too!! RIP little maleah..you suffered a lot in your four years..you should have been protected by the people who brought you into this world and people around you...I will never get my head around the cruelty which some children are made to suffer..this week has been a tough one with little shelly too!

For all we know BB could have harmed her daughter and then left for the Memorial Service and left DV to care for her.

i'm still leaning towards this, too. i don't know why DV would cover for her in this way, and he is obviously very involved here, but, i dunno...i've always suspected her hands are bloodier than his. MOO.

According to QX, DV admitted to Maleah dying by his hand “accidentally.” Do we think he’d still be covering for BB if she did it?

It's alleged that BB and DV had a fierce argument before her departure to Dad's memorial in Mass, and motive for injuring Maleah was retaliation.

It follows that there was an argument if you consider that BB left the apartment early AM yet her flight was not until 4:30 pm.

Also been reported that DV and BB were texting/break-up fighting up until BB plane departed Houston over DV texting graphic photos of himself to another man.

Also alleged by DV that Maleah died by accident after BB left the apartment. DV confirmed to QX that BB not involved in accidental death of Maleah.

In other words, DV did not throw BB under the bus in talking to QX but we don't know what DV will say to his new attorney and/or at trial.

MOO

MALEAH DAVIS: Unknown remains found amid search in Arkansas, sources say

I’m still curious about this “Quanell also revealed that Maleah's body was dumped there "early on," possibly indicating shortly after when the girl was first reported missing.”

If this is the case, BB was already home after that poor baby was already dumped off. This is really bothering me. Anyone else?

KPRC 2 Houston on Twitter
LATEST PHOTOS FROM #MaleahDavis SEARCH: This is what we're seeing in #Arkansas -
D77Me9DXUAATS6G.jpg

4:15 PM - 31 May 2019

https://www.click2houston.com/slideshow/photos-crews-search-for-maleah-davis-in-arkansas-on-may-31-2019

Nope. I most certainly did not say that. I will say he has made anti Semitic statements, came to my state supporting people who gang raped a child, and has openly said things to insinuate he doesn’t care for white people. The fact that he showed he could make some decent decisions and has a heart for a child that looks like him doesn’t exactly mean the guy turned over a new leaf in my book. MOO JMO

I heard about the anti-semitism, which is horrible. I don't care how young a person is. He states he has rehabilitated himself away from that kind of attitude but he should never hold public office, IMO, with that past.

Being prejudiced against white people, I can understand for a young black activist.

Coming after an 11 year old rape victim is news to me. I find that appalling and unforgivable.

I will have to set that aside however to give him credit for the fine work he's done here.

But yeah. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member