Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Press briefing at 5:30pm.
I'll be offline for the presser but I'm counting on all of you to be on top of the news - as usual! Thanks in advance!

I'm anticipating that the remains are Maleah's but dang, that doesn't bring any joy, justice or closure. Maybe relief that she will no longer be lying off a highway exit in a trash bag. How could DV do that to her? IMO he's pure evil.

You are far too generous. I suggest a 10 year term, at least, for leaving a disabled child under the age of 14 with a caregiver she knew had already abused the child. That makes her culpable for the capital murder.
For all we know BB could have harmed her daughter and then left for the Memorial Service and left DV to care for her.

For all we know BB could have harmed her daughter and then left for the Memorial Service and left DV to care for her.

i'm still leaning towards this, too. i don't know why DV would cover for her in this way, and he is obviously very involved here, but, i dunno...i've always suspected her hands are bloodier than his. MOO.

I was listening to the LIVE coverage while in my car. Here are some things I heard in relation to the statements Quanell made on air.

He said the mom told him about horrible things the stepdad had done to Maleah in the past. He said it made him so angry he suddenly stopped "being involved in the mom's case."

Then, he said Maleah was killed the same day her mom was leaving for the funeral and he said the cheating, gay comments and breaking off engagement that day enraged stepdad. He said stepdad said "it was an accident" and that he "didn't mean to kill her." (So, that's 2 different things and not as simple as an accident. It's like he was trying to guarantee a 2nd degree... crime of passion charge vs. 1st.).

Quanell said he was told by someone in the jail that the stepdad would NOT talk to anyone, but then said he wanted to talk to Quanell. So, he went to the jail and met with him. Then, he later says "no one knew I was going to visit the stepdad."

Quanell, all but implicated the stepdad's brother as an accomplice in this. He said he visited his brother in jail once then packed his family up and moved out of state.

the above is what stuck out the most to me while I was driving.

Did anyone else catch these statements too, or have anything to add/correct?

"Authorities in southwest Arkansas are working to determine whether a bloody trash bag on the side of the highway could contain the remains of 4-year-old Maleah Davis, the Hempstead County sheriff confirmed.

A road crew noticed the bag two days ago as they were cleaning up the interstate, but decided to leave it alone, Hempstead County Sheriff James Singleton said on Friday. Mowers ran over the bag at some point today".

"Deputies were searching near the city of Hope, but arrived at Fulton after contacting a road crew that contracts with the county for leads. The bag was found near exit 18 of Interstate 30.

"One of the machines hit the bag and tore it open," Singleton said.

Some of the bag's contents scattered.

"It's over an area," he said.

Fulton is approximately 20 miles from the Texas-Arkansas border".

Search for missing 4-year-old Maleah heads for Arkansas after reported confession

Why would you say that about a man that has dedicated his life to finding missing people? And his daughter a murder victim. If he gets donations then that would be great.
Or are you talking about the black panther?
I’m guessing he/she is talking about BB’s former spokesman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leenaa